Dislike button missing from Spotify

Highlighted

Re: Dislike button missing from Spotify

MonsterMash76

this is one of those features that is necessary.... there is a reason i pay for the premium subscription and if i have to listen to stuff i don't want to listen to, what is the point in paying for premium?

bring this back!!!!

there are songs and artists that i would rather not listen to, specially in my daily mix.

Highlighted

DavidGP
Regular

Also, no 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 way to let you guys know that a certain playlist in the suggestions on the home screen is AWFUL ?!!

Not to mention that there is, of course, again no way to dislike single songs from that awful playlist when checking them out.

Some extremely lame Product Manager at Spotify really needs to get their 𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖙 together 

Highlighted

JDfunky
Gig Goer

The dislike button disappeared for a while but has returned for me in Discover Weekly, which is the place I use it the most.

With iPhone app, tapping on the playing song at the bottom of the screen brings up the full view, and the dislike button 🚫 is there on the lower right side. 

On iPad, we have to tap on the photo on the left of song playing to bring up the full screen view. Then dislike button is visible. 

iPad DW 1.jpg
iPad DW 2.jpg
Highlighted

briasmith12
Visitor
Just here to let Spotify know that I'm going to Google Play Music until they get the radio training function back. I've noticed music I don't like creeping into my radios. I'm annoyed because I prefer Spotify to Play Music, but I flat out refuse to pay to listen to music I don't like.
Highlighted

person_h
Visitor

I completely agree with all the sentiments posted. This was the main reason that I even bought premium.. I definitely will be going to a competitor if this feature is not returned.

Highlighted

JDfunky
Gig Goer
?? The feature has been returned, see my above reply where to find it on iOS.
Highlighted

meshkerila
Casual Listener

What about Win 10?

There's no block or dislike button.

Same for Android.

Highlighted

arroyosalix
Casual Listener
Same. No dislike on Windows 10 or Android. Bring it back, or canceling subscription.
Highlighted

JDfunky
Gig Goer
You are posting this in the iOS forum, these are replies about iPad/iPhone apps.

you need to go and post in Windows or Android forums.
Highlighted

JDfunky
Gig Goer
You are posting this in the iOS forum, these are replies to an original question about iPad/iPhone apps.
You need to go and post in Windows or Android forums if you want to get attention about those things.
SUGGESTED POSTS