Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

Solved!

I can't log onto my spotify iPhone app

I'm having trouble logging onto my Spotify account through my iphone app. I keep getting a message that my user name or password is wrong. I have changed my password twice. Anyway to get the issue resolved?
206 Replies

I am not able to download the Spoitfy app. I keep getting a message saying: "Authentication required. You need to sign in to your Google account."

I am signed in to my google account. I even signed out and signed back in...

I need you to send me a temporary password

I've been pulling my hair out over this for an hour. Thanks for the fix. It's absurd that Spotify isn't more clear on that as so many sites ask for username when almost all are an email address. Should fix this.

Yup!

I get to reset my password but it just says 'your form has ran out' what does this mean?

Hi 

I logged in through facebook and now I've lost all my saved songs and my account isn't premium anymore. Even if I log out and and login in via username and password I'm still connected to facebook

So I sent an email a few days back about someone else using my account and how I wanted a solution to getting the unknown user off my account. I think someone from Spotify came to my help but now I can't log back in with facebook where my account is premium. If I log in using a username and password (not thru fb) then I just have a free account and none of my playlists are there. Now, every time I try to log back in thru facebook, it says my username and/or password is incorrect and it won't let me get in. I logged out of all devices via fb and tried to re enter my fb info and log in and still the same Spotify message saying my username and/or password is incorrect comes up. So now I have a premium account I pay for that I can't access because I can't get on via fb anymore.

I cant log inti my spotify

I can't log to change password.
I have used email and username, followed link, input new pw. I get a reply my form has timed out??!!

That worked for me...odd that the Spotify folks can't just make the coding change...it clearly says email address...don't they know the address is @gmail/yahoo/whatever.com?

One msg says Facebook is not connected and other msg says my email Cramsey625.cr@gmail.com is already taken. My email is same on Facebook acct.

When I try to enter in Spotify using Facebook appears: "You can only use Spotify out of your country for 14 days" but im using in my country, Brazil. Help me please

Please call me Im having problem to login

I don't work for Spotify so you have to call them in regards to your login.

Oi @TonyP5, tudo bom?

Dá uma olhada se tem algum VPN instalado na sua rede e me avisa!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I try to re set my password 5 times and keeps telling sorry my form has expired! What's that? How can I fix it

Hi @Y_morfin,

Try clearing your cache and cookies in a browser and see if it works.

If not, I suggest you get in touch with the Spotify staff - simply drop them a line on social media (Twitter or Facebook) or by using the contact form. Make sure, if you use the latter, to reply to the automated email you'll receive directing you back to the help pages, even if it's from a no-reply.

Support usually gets back within a day or two.

BittencourtSpotify Star

Yes. Had the same problem. The bad UI part is the error message. It is misleading, Spotify pls change it.
It says something like 'you have already created an account with this email adress'...

Keep telling me "cannot establish a connections to Spotify server"
IMG_0283.PNG

Hey @Samguereca,

Are you behing a firewall or proxy?

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts