Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Re: Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 1.4.0

Duecel
Casual Listener
Appreciate the update but we should be allowed to sort the actual songs within the playlist without having to drag song by song by song. This update just allows us to sort the playlists, not the songs within them. Kindle fire allows sorting within a playlist. Not sure about iPad. Come on, hook iOS up. Playlists are one of your strengths.

Lorenzo_NGG
Roadie

@Duecel

no this update is not supposed to do only playlist sorting...it's supposed to any sorting, filtering in your YM but for me it doesn't work.

florianbuerger

The filter/sorting option won’t show until you force quit the application 😕

Lorenzo_NGG
Roadie

@florianbuerger

now I see...thank you. (but I had already tried to quit the app...with no results)

bobtherr
Roadie

So 'control of your play queue ' seems to be to just view your play queue and pick a different song, not edit the play que. Correct?

anthonylennon
Gig Goer

I got a little bit excited thinking this update would bring playlist sorting to iPhone, but as previously said it's only for Your Music. Was highly disappointed. Are we ever going to get this feature?

Glad about the play queue and duplication features though - they've been long overdue. Hopefully they'll get added to the iPad app soon.

Smarc
Casual Listener
It becomes almost unfair. I am paying the same price, but over and over iphone users get much more features than ipad users (as me).

Zeromantix
Roadie

anthonylennonDo you want to sort tracks within a playlist? Is that it?

ohmyjohnson
Casual Listener

still no eq

Oobermann
Music Fan

I thought this update meant I would be able to sort playlists I have created into alphabetical order automatically instead of doing it manually? Or have I missed the point?!

SUGGESTED POSTS