Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Remove enhance feature

Remove enhance feature

Keeps reverting to enhanced very annoying and not needed or wanted very unhelpful
8 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you please provide a bit more info about your issue, so we can investigate further? Also, have you tried reinstalling the app to see if that fixes it?

Keep us posted.

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

When I open Spotify on my phone and go to play my liked playlist the enhanced feature is automatically on, if I reopen it again it  reverts to enhanced. Not something I enjoy using. Continuously having to change it back. Stupid function. And yes I have tried reinstalling the app 

Hi @Hyber

Thanks for your reply. 

Could you try logging out and then logging back in twice in a row? We know it sounds odd, but this will trigger a sync between your account and phone. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind asking a friend or a relative to log in to their account on your phone to check if the same happens with a different account?

We'll be on the lookout. 

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Tried your suggestion. didn’t work. enhanced feature still on as a default. Logged in and out twice. Not a solution.

Hey @Hyber,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Does the issue occur on a different device with your account or with a different account on your device? Would you mind trying what @Eni suggested in the previous reply? This will helps us understand if the issue is account related or not. 

Let us know how it goes.

LyubkaModerator

Only on iPhone not on computer and I have tried @Eni suggested logging in and out twice consecutively didn’t work.

Hey @Hyber,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you try a different account on your device ? Is the Enhanced feature on by default with a different account?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

reinstalled app now enhanced feature so off

Suggested posts