Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

password

Hi, I am trying to reset my password via reset process. I get the message form has expired :/I have tried this lots of times and says same message. Please HELP

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am trying to reset my password via reset process. I get the message form has expired :/I have tried this lots of times and says same message. Please HELP
  • Mar5
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Log In

I can log in on web but not via he mobile app. I've changed password online and when I try and reconnect via app, it says incorrect password! Help please!

• Casual Listener
  • I can log in on web but not via he mobile app. I've changed password online and when I try and reconnect via app, it says incorrect password! Help please!
  • bblackman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem hearing differnt songs on two devices

Hello! I want to hear Music on my iPhone, while my wife listen to different Music on my iPad (one Spotify Premium Account), but that doesnt work. So she stopped my song and then i hear hers and vice versa (we are not in the same WLAN, e.g. i'm outdoo...

• Hello!   I want to hear Music on my iPhone, while my wife listen to different Music on my iPad (one Spotify Premium Account), but that doesnt work. So she stopped my song and then i hear hers ...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing playlists from my laptop to my tablet and my phone.

Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me with this problem. I have a playlist that contains 12 songs that I want on my tablet (iPad) and my phone which isn't syncing across from my laptop. It keeps coming up with the same message saying that the ...

• Hi, I was wondering if anybody could help me with this problem. I have a playlist that contains 12 songs that I want on my tablet (iPad) and my phone which isn't syncing across from my laptop. It kee...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Available Offline

I don't know how but I managed to get one of my favorite albums available offline. But I can't figure out how to do it again for other albums. Please help with a straight foward answer! Thanks, :).

• I don't know how but I managed to get one of my favorite albums available offline. But I can't figure out how to do it again for other albums. Please help with a straight foward answer! Thanks, :).
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5S local files will not sync

Please do note that I have had this issue since my iPhone 5 and I HAVE done EVERY step I have found on this forum. YES my firewall allows spotify, YES i re-installed and rebooted a million times. This almost makes me want to cancel my premium members...

• Regular
  • Please do note that I have had this issue since my iPhone 5 and I HAVE done EVERY step I have found on this forum.  YES my firewall allows spotify, YES i re-installed and rebooted a million time...
  • pguyton
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Song was available before but not anymore

I had Higher Place by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mikeon my music but I can't find it anymore on any playlist or the artist page, however using a different account I abble to find it and play it.

• I had Higher Place by Dimitri Vegas & Like Mikeon my music but I can't find it anymore on any playlist or the artist page, however using a different account I abble to find it and play it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPhone 6 will not sync local files (iPhone still connected to computer)

Hi, so I have a very frustrating problem. My old iPhone 6 broke, when I got my new iPhone I was unable to sync my local files. However I am able to choose which device that plays the music throug the different apps. So the iOS app and Windows app are...

• Visitor
  • Hi, so I have a very frustrating problem. My old iPhone 6 broke, when I got my new iPhone I was unable to sync my local files. However I am able to choose which device that plays the music&...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

iPad playlist behaviour

When drilling through playlist folders and then choosing a playlist, Spotify will start the playlist folder listing at the beginning when attempting to swipe backwards. To give an example, let's say I want to listen to something by the band Rush. If ...

• Music Fan
  • When drilling through playlist folders and then choosing a playlist, Spotify will start the playlist folder listing at the beginning when attempting to swipe backwards.  To give an example, let'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

help with speakers

hello, i got myself a phillips 5.1 surround system. (HTB3520G/12) and when i connect with spotify using bluethoot i only get sound i the front speakers, no souns i the rear speakers. this happen on both ios and android. Is it any way to fix this? i a...

• hello, i got myself a phillips 5.1 surround system. (HTB3520G/12) and when i connect with spotify using bluethoot i only get sound i the front speakers, no souns i the rear speakers. this happen on b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect to my Facebook

Spotify was working fine, but now it won't connect to my facebook. I can't access any of my songs or playlists, and its also not working on my computer. When I went to reset your password it didn't work. It tells me I don't have an account but when I...

• Spotify was working fine, but now it won't connect to my facebook. I can't access any of my songs or playlists, and its also not working on my computer. When I went to reset your password it didn't w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile app not compatible with ipod touch 4th gen.

Hello everyone, I've just ran into one of the most annoying issues in awhile. So, I was having problems with songs on my queue playing but no sounds coming out. I decided to delete Spotify on my ipod touch 4th gen and attempted to redownload it. I wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I've just ran into one of the most annoying issues in awhile.   So, I was having problems with songs on my queue playing but no sounds coming out. I decided to delete Spotify o...
  • HenDoggy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

ios 3.8 update crashes within 2 seconds

Hi, The new update - 3.8.0 - is causing my spotify app to crash after just launching the first page or so. I've tried this on both a standard iphone 6 running the latest ios8 and another with the latest ios9 public beta. really dont want to delete an...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd another with the latest ios9 public beta.    really dont want to delete and add the app again, as I'll have to resync all my offline music. please fix.
  • sharpyy75
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Music stops playing after 1:30

I payed $1 for 3 months of Spotify premium and it expires in a month plus a few days, and all of a sudden, my music stops playing after only a minute and a half of listening. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I payed $1 for 3 months of Spotify premium and it expires in a month plus a few days, and all of a sudden, my music stops playing after only a minute and a half of listening. Does anyone know how to ...
  • ironjaeger6277
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Where is the hidden Equalizer ?

In the old version of Spotify for ipad there was a hidden Equalizer. Where is it ? Or is there a new way to unlock the Equalizer ?

• Casual Listener
  • In the old version of Spotify for ipad there was a hidden Equalizer. Where is it ? Or is there a new way to unlock the Equalizer ?
  • skywalker026
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 6 likes

songs won't sync

Hi, I had ALL my songs synced offline before but I accidentally clicked the Available Offline and all my songs got unsynced. I tried syncing them again but it only worked on some of the songs. I have over 1GB of memory. I tried to sync all my songs u...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I had ALL my songs synced offline before but I accidentally clicked the Available Offline and all my songs got unsynced. I tried syncing them again but it only worked on some of the song...
  • superjackiechan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

College Name

Hello My name is Jose, I found out I can get a discount for going to college in Florida, my school, hillsborough community college popped up, but when I try to click it and submit it it didn't allow me. Please help.

• Hello My name is Jose, I found out I can get a discount for going to college in Florida, my school, hillsborough community college popped up, but when I try to click it and submit it it didn't allow ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can share on desktop app with friend but not on iOS app, FRUSTRATED

I've seen similar posts here after doing a search, but have found no solution. I have my spotify connected to my facebook (but have disconnected and reconnected it while attempting to triage this). My girlfriend does not have a facebook account and o...

• Regular
  • I've seen similar posts here after doing a search, but have found no solution.     I have my spotify connected to my facebook (but have disconnected and reconnected it while attempting ...
  • jabele3
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes