Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Can't upgrade

HiI'm trying to upgrade to premium but I get kicked out of the app even before I start since I went through the billing and payment stageAny ideas what might be happeningH Shuker

• Hi I'm trying to upgrade to premium but I get kicked out of the app even before I start since I went through the billing and payment stage Any ideas what might be happening H Shuker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing half way through

I've been using spotify on my iphone 4 without a problem for over 12 months. This week, when I try to play music I have stored, nothing will play right through. Songs are stopping half way and won't continue at all, even when I hit the play button ag...

• I've been using spotify on my iphone 4 without a problem for over 12 months. This week, when I try to play music I have stored, nothing will play right through. Songs are stopping half way and won't ...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding to playlist

Im trying to add songs to a new playlist (using the Spotify app on my iphone 6) using songs already saved to 'my songs'. For some reason the on the option list for eash song (remove, add to queue) there is no option on any of my saved and avalible of...

• Im trying to add songs to a new playlist (using the Spotify app on my iphone 6) using songs already saved to 'my songs'. For some reason the on the option list for eash song (remove, add to queue) th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify being dumb as hell

So I am trying to find a song by Jason Aldean called tonight looks good on you but whenever I look it up all that comes up is some playlists that are dumb as hell also. Why can't I just get the song that I want just by Jason Aldean and not some stupi...

• So I am trying to find a song by Jason Aldean called tonight looks good on you but whenever I look it up all that comes up is some playlists that are dumb as hell also. Why can't I just get the song ...
  • djrose97
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio station is repeating

Hey guys,I am new to Spotify and like it pretty much. I started a few radio stations (free user) and listened to about 20 songs, liked and disliked, skipped, enjoyed and closed the app after a while.Back on Spotify I have a very annoying problem with...

• Hey guys, I am new to Spotify and like it pretty much. I started a few radio stations (free user) and listened to about 20 songs, liked and disliked, skipped, enjoyed and closed the app after a wh...
  • djrose97
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline albums not loading

I have just had 2 long-haul flights spoiled because I was unable to access my offline albums - the app just sits there trying to download the albums even though it's in offline mode.I'm sure this is a bug which will be fixed in a future app update, b...

• I have just had 2 long-haul flights spoiled because I was unable to access my offline albums - the app just sits there trying to download the albums even though it's in offline mode. I'm sure this...
  • djrose97
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causing phone service to shut off

IPhone 5sIOS 8.4.1Sprint LTESpotify 3.8.0.1169As of a few days ago whenever I try to run spotify my phone service will temporarily shut off and search for service until I manually close the spotify app. No issues before. Just one random afternoon it ...

• Casual Listener
  • IPhone 5s IOS 8.4.1 Sprint LTE Spotify 3.8.0.1169 As of a few days ago whenever I try to run spotify my phone service will temporarily shut off and search for service until I manually close the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login on iphone

I can login to spotify on my pc, but not on iphone with app. I have reloaded the app, I have reset password. I have visited community and gone through online solutions. Nothing works. When I try to login on iphone it says: Login Failed, unable to log...

• Visitor
  • I can login to spotify on my pc, but not on iphone with app.  I have reloaded the app, I have reset password.  I have visited community and gone through online solutions.  Nothing work...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect no longer works with Marantz

Hi, Spotify connect no longer work with my NR 1605 since 2 ou 3 days. The display on NR1605 show message as "trying to connect..." or something like that. I've tried with other device (Ipad, another iphone): same issue. Firmware is ok on my AV receiv...

• Regular
  • Hi, Spotify connect no longer work with my NR 1605 since 2 ou 3 days. The display on NR1605 show message as "trying to connect..." or something like that.    I've tried with other device ...
  • Loopkinn
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I remove an artist from the "My Music" list

So I saved an albums from an artist and I guess the album got removed from Spotify but the artist still comes up under my music with the amount of tracks that were saved but none of the tracks are there and it doesn't let me fully remove the artist f...

• Visitor
  • So I saved an albums from an artist and I guess the album got removed from Spotify but the artist still comes up under my music with the amount of tracks that were saved but none of the tracks are th...
  • Lorak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify not working on my MacBook Pro

I can't open or install spotify even though I'm paying for it and it seems to work on my phone

• Casual Listener
  • I can't open or install spotify even though I'm paying for it and it seems to work on my phone
  • johnizat
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

why is the font bigger on my spotify app?

the design of spotify already stinks and now it's worse becuase for some reason the font is huge on my app. edit: just found out it's because of spotify connect

• Roadie
  • the design of spotify already stinks and now it's worse becuase for some reason the font is huge on my app.      edit: just found out it's because of spotify connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iPhone 5S
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't get notified from a playlist I follow.

I only follow the "Starred" playlist of my friend but I don't get notified whenever she adds new music to it. I just recently found out that Spotify has this feature so I don't get notifications right from the start. My notifications are turned on on...

• Casual Listener
  • I only follow the "Starred" playlist of my friend but I don't get notified whenever she adds new music to it. I just recently found out that Spotify has this feature so I don't get notifications righ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Notifications
    Playlist Managment Accessibility
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to get the free trial but...

I want to sign up for the free trail but I could not because it asks me for a phone number to verify and I can't give one because I do not have a phone, is there any other way I can verify it?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to sign up for the free trail but I could not because it asks me for a phone number to verify and I can't give one because I do not have a phone, is there any other way I can verify it?
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode Not Available : Premium Account Several Months Old

Hello, Today my phone downloaded an update for Spotify. I have had a Premium Spotify Account for several months. I have several thousand songs downloaded to my device. Suddenly, my device is no longer recognized as an offline device and I cannot acce...

• Hello,   Today my phone downloaded an update for Spotify. I have had a Premium Spotify Account for several months. I have several thousand songs downloaded to my device. Suddenly, my device is...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't work on my iPhone

My spotify was working just fine, then suddenly i could only listen to the first 90 seconds of each song, even with a premiun account and having synced all the songs to offline mode. So I tried updating the app, but that didn't work. So I tried re-in...

• Regular
  • My spotify was working just fine, then suddenly i could only listen to the first 90 seconds of each song, even with a premiun account and having synced all the songs to offline mode. So I tried updat...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não baixa off-line

Estou colocando vários álbuns para modo off-line, atualizei o programa, etc, mas não estão sendo baixadas as musicas.

• Estou colocando vários álbuns para modo off-line, atualizei o programa, etc, mas não estão sendo baixadas as musicas.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist deleted on iPhone won't show in Recover Playlist

Hi, Did some checks today after I accidentaly deleted one of my playlists yesterday and that deleted playlist won't show in Recover Playlist tab. so.. every time I delete a playlist on Mac it will show up straight away in Recover Playlist section;eve...

• Regular
  • Hi,    Did some checks today after I accidentaly deleted one of my playlists yesterday and that deleted playlist won't show in Recover Playlist tab.   so.. every time I delete a pl...
  • asokko
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline sync has stopped

I'm trying to get songs onto my phone before I don't have service for a few month period. Before it synced up fine, even gave me a little status bar at the top. Now it won't sync at all. It's just sits there with the little grey arrrows doing nothing...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to get songs onto my phone before I don't have service for a few month period. Before it synced up fine, even gave me a little status bar at the top. Now it won't sync at all. It's just si...
  • Sweisend89
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Off line sync problem
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

issues with application in iphone 4S

hello, I need help.every time I play music with spotify, it starts to stop and play, forward, automatically. it also activates my voice command option in my iphone.this happens only when playing music with spotify, I already tried with 2 different ip...

• Casual Listener
  • hello, I need help. every time I play music with spotify, it starts to stop and play, forward, automatically. it also activates my voice command option in my iphone. this happens only when playing ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes