Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Only a fraction of my music appears under 'artist'

As the title says, I have probably 200 or so artists on all the music that I have saved to playlists over time, however when I go to my music then click artist there are probably only 15 artists there and all the rest are missing? It appears to be co...

• Regular
  • As the title says, I have probably 200 or so artists on all the music that I have saved to playlists over time, however when I go to my music then click artist there are probably only 15 artists ther...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What devices will connect and play Spotify?

I apologize if this is under the wrong heading but I didnt know which one to put it under. What devices will play the spotify app? I usually listen to the radio section of the app so I'm looking for something with WiFi. I need a device with WiFi, blu...

• I apologize if this is under the wrong heading but I didnt know which one to put it under. What devices will play the spotify app? I usually listen to the radio section of the app so I'm looking for ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Install spotify is wrong and cant open / MACBOOK PRO IOS

Buen dia comunidad queria saber porque no me deja instalar el spotify siempre me dice que esta dañado y me canse de bajarlo y volver a instalarlo Sistema operativo IOS en una macbook pro nueva que compre

• Visitor
  • Buen dia comunidad queria saber porque no me deja instalar el spotify siempre me dice que esta dañado y me canse de bajarlo y volver a instalarlo Sistema operativo IOS en una macbook pro nueva que co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canadian visiting US

Will I be charged for playing spotify premium Canada while in the US on my iphone?

• Will I be charged for playing spotify premium Canada while in the US on my iphone?
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I reach my playlists on my ipod?

Hi, I can use spotify on my ipad, android phone and my computer but I cannot reach my playlists from my ipod. I signed in from facebook account, deleted app and reinstalled but still I don't see any changes. I read something here but still same.

• Hi, I can use spotify on my ipad, android phone and my computer but I cannot reach my playlists from my ipod. I signed in from facebook account, deleted app and reinstalled but still I don't see any ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible Playlist Bug When Deleting Items

I've discovered a potential bug in the way additional detail is displayed for a track when you tap the ellipsis on the right side of a track in a playlist. I am in the US, using an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.1.2 and Spotify 1.4.1.4.If I have a playlist t...

• I've discovered a potential bug in the way additional detail is displayed for a track when you tap the ellipsis on the right side of a track in a playlist. I am in the US, using an iPhone 5 running i...
  • taralezh
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS 7.1.2
    track information
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LOVE the new green

In the interest of blanace I thought I'd post to say I really like the new green and the fact that it's a different from mosy iOS green apps. Maybe no one noticed but spotify rebranded in March http://www.wearecollins.com/work/spotify/this green is t...

• Music Fan
  • In the interest of blanace I thought I'd post to say I really like the new green and the fact that it's a different from mosy iOS green apps.   Maybe no one noticed but spotify rebranded in Ma...
  • JMol
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • green
    Icon
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing album artwork when offline

I notice that album artwork is missing when I'm offling playing tracks that I've saved/downloaded for offline use. As the track is locally saved shouldn't the album artwork also be stored locally? When I go online the album artwork reappears.Bizarre?...

• Music Fan
  • I notice that album artwork is missing when I'm offling playing tracks that I've saved/downloaded for offline use. As the track is locally saved shouldn't the album artwork also be stored locally? Wh...
  • Sissing
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local Files won't sync

Hello, I hope someone is able to help me. I bought a few songs from iTunes on my iPhone, I then went to my Windows desktop and added the local files in my playlist. I'm able to listen to the songs on my desktop, but not on my iPhone. It's also imposs...

• Hello, I hope someone is able to help me. I bought a few songs from iTunes on my iPhone, I then went to my Windows desktop and added the local files in my playlist. I'm able to listen to the son...
  • anshulvj
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

When i try to LOG IN with my (since many years) mail address and password i get the messege (translated from swedish):"You have allready created a account with this e-mail address"I have installed and reinstalled the app many times.I use iPhone 5s Wh...

• Regular
  • When i try to LOG IN with my (since many years) mail address and password i get the messege (translated from swedish): "You have allready created a account with this e-mail address" I have installe...
  • Puttriken
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks do not show up in "Albums" or "Artists"

Hi, I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 8.02 and latest release of Spotify installed. Since the upgrade, my available offline music does not show up in OFFLINE MODE under Albums or Artists. I see everything in Songs but the Albums screen just shows the loadi...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have an iPhone 5 with iOS 8.02 and latest release of Spotify installed.  Since the upgrade, my available offline music does not show up in OFFLINE MODE under Albums or Artists.&...
  • andreszunigac
  • 52 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 52 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Listening offline

Hi! I have upgraded my account recently but I don t know how to listen to my music offline! I am trying to go online from my iPhone and select 'available offline' for all the songs I'd like to listen to during my holidays, but when I switch to offlin...

• Hi! I have upgraded my account recently but I don t know how to listen to my music offline! I am trying to go online from my iPhone and select 'available offline' for all the songs I'd like to listen...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stops playing

over the last week or 2 i have noticed that spotify stops playing during the middle of the night. i listen to a few different playlists for background noise and never have had an issue until just recently. the playlist is set to shuffle and repeat. i...

• over the last week or 2 i have noticed that spotify stops playing during the middle of the night. i listen to a few different playlists for background noise and never have had an issue until jus...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect missing

Can't find the connect button on spotify 3.1.0.2150 - tried clean install.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't find the connect button on spotify 3.1.0.2150 - tried clean install.
  • Ollie2
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist search

This only happens with one artist.... I search for jason aldean, spotify finds him, but I can only see his 5 most popular songs. There is no tab for viewing all his songs, no tab for viewing all his albums.... Very frustrating, all you can select are...

• Casual Listener
  • This only happens with one artist.... I search for jason aldean, spotify finds him, but I can only see his 5 most popular songs. There is no tab for viewing all his songs, no tab for viewing all his ...
  • Lokiminter
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Send to.

Whenever I want to send a track, album or playlist to a friend, it only appear those who are my friends on Facebook, but not those who are my friends only on Spotify. This problem happens only on my iPhone & iPad but not on my PC. Does anybody knows ...

• Whenever I want to send a track, album or playlist to a friend, it only appear those who are my friends on Facebook, but not those who are my friends only on Spotify. This problem happens only on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

been logged out because it's being used somewhere else.

So, this is happening all of the time after the latest updates. Happening on pc, ipad, and iphone, even when the software is only running on one of them at a time. I found a thread saying that if I go to my account, I can Signout Everywhere, so I tri...

• Casual Listener
  • So, this is happening all of the time after the latest updates.  Happening on pc, ipad, and iphone, even when the software is only running on one of them at a time.  I found a thread saying...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipad 3
    iPhone 5S
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my premium stopped working yesterday and I have tried everything, please help!

I tried everything the community and the Internet has said to do to try and get it working again and nothing seems to have worked. someone please help me!!

• I tried everything the community and the Internet has said to do to try and get it working again and nothing seems to have worked. someone please help me!!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Queue messed up after pausing

Recently (since 3.4 or 3.5) I've been finding that when playing an album, if I pause the track while it's playing in the background (either via Bluetooth controls or when accessing another app that takes control of audio), when I return to the app, t...

• Regular
  • Recently (since 3.4 or 3.5) I've been finding that when playing an album, if I pause the track while it's playing in the background (either via Bluetooth controls or when accessing another app that t...
  • TheEponymousBob
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem spotify app

i have a problem,from the pc tolog in spotify me, but from my iphone 5s i still say "login failed" i do not understand why, i tried to reinstall app,change password, connect to the 4g and wifi but nothing.i'm not log to spotify!

• Casual Listener
  •    i have a problem,from the pc tolog in spotify me, but from my iphone 5s i still say "login failed" i do not understand why, i tried to reinstall app,change password, connect to the 4g a...
  • mike_vengeance
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes