Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Song not playing

Every time I open the app on my iPhone 6 and attempt to play a song it will switch screens to the song but won't play the song. It just stays on 0:00. I tried deleting the app and re downloading and re log in several times, but I keep getting the sam...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I open the app on my iPhone 6 and attempt to play a song it will switch screens to the song but won't play the song. It just stays on 0:00. I tried deleting the app and re downloading and ...
  • Eelkins52
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts not showing up under "Word" no "Shows" genre

I'm unable to find Podcasts anywhere on my iPhone or iPad running latest version 3.4.0They say it should be listed under the "Word" or "Shows" Genre, but I don't see it. Please help, I'm looking for Twit podcasts. Thanks!

• I'm unable to find Podcasts anywhere on my iPhone or iPad running latest version 3.4.0 They say it should be listed under the "Word" or "Shows" Genre, but I don't see it.   Please help, I'm l...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Songs don't play complete / music is turned off but spotify keeps running

Hi guys!Since two days (no update) spotify keeps running but don't play any music. only for about 1 min and then the music stops, but it still keeps running. on my macbook and ipad it is still working. only on my iphone.i also uninstall the app but i...

• Hi guys! Since two days (no update) spotify keeps running but don't play any music. only for about 1 min and then the music stops, but it still keeps running.  on my macbook and ipad it is sti...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect doesn't work as it used to do

Hey Guys, I just noticed that since 3.4.0 I can't switch songs via iPhone using the Control Center, insted I have to open up the Spotify app completly.The new green as awfull as well.. but thats just my 2 cents ^^

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,   I just noticed that since 3.4.0 I can't switch songs via iPhone using the Control Center, insted I have to open up the Spotify app completly. The new green as awfull as well.. b...
  • NeonCrow
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app not opening after 3.3.0 update

Hello,Today I updated to Spotify 3.3.0 on iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2.Spotify app does not even open. I deleted and re-installed it but it still does not work.Thanks for help.Nedim

• Visitor
  • Hello, Today I updated to Spotify 3.3.0 on iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2. Spotify app does not even open. I deleted and re-installed it but it still does not work. Thanks for help. Nedim   ...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add new tracks to existing playlists.

Hi,I have spotify on my iPhone 5, premium membership, up u til the last week or so all has worked fine but now I can't add any tracks to existing playlists. I can create a new playlist but once it's created I can't put any new tracks on it.I have the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have spotify on my iPhone 5, premium membership, up u til the last week or so all has worked fine but now I can't add any tracks to existing playlists. I can create a new playlist but once it'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlist problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Revert to old layout

How can I revert from beta back to the version I had before, without the "now, moments, running"?

• How can I revert from beta back to the version I had before, without the "now, moments, running"?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AIrplay and latest update do not work

Once the screen is locked spotify stops playing. This is ridiculous. I'm done with Spotify after this month. Almost every other update BREAKS SOMETHING in the app that previously worked.

• Casual Listener
  • Once the screen is locked spotify stops playing. This is ridiculous. I'm done with Spotify after this month. Almost every other update BREAKS SOMETHING in the app that previously worked. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offerta premium a 0.99 centesimi per tre mesi

Non mi risulta più attiva la promozione che ho fatto per tre mesi con premium a 0.99 centesimi. Come è possibile? Riprovo a farla d mi dice già attiva ma a me non funziona. Cosa posso fare?Grazie a tuttiiii

• Non mi risulta più attiva la promozione che ho fatto per tre mesi con premium a 0.99 centesimi. Come è possibile? Riprovo a farla d mi dice già attiva ma a me non funziona. Cosa posso fare? Grazie a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Typical Streaming cache length when entering "no service" on mobile device

When you are streaming spotify radio over your mobile data while driving and travel into "no signal" area, how long of a cache is built up? I intentionally headed deeper into a T-Mobile dead spot and was expecting the song to stop within a minute or ...

• When you are streaming spotify radio over your mobile data while driving and travel into "no signal" area, how long of a cache is built up? I intentionally headed deeper into a T-Mobile dead spot and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPlay speaker missing on iPad

On iPad AirPlay icon is present but speaker is not showing up. This was not and issue two weeks ago, but not I cannot fine the speaker via iPad, however other devices can find the source. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Regular
  • On iPad AirPlay icon is present but speaker is not showing up. This was not and issue two weeks ago, but not I cannot fine the speaker via iPad, however other devices can find the source. Any help wo...
  • spkno
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Abroad Problem

I can't log in because it says that i have 14 days outside the country i am.. But my spotify is premium.. I log in with facebook.. I tried reinstaling the app.. But i get the same log in error.. Can anybody help?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't log in because it says that i have 14 days outside the country i am.. But my spotify is premium.. I log in with facebook.. I tried reinstaling the app.. But i get the same log in error.. Can ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS - Error - Playlists on desktop not showing up in mobile app

Hi,I've upgraded to the latest ios app and have lost all the playlists I have on my desktop. DescriptionPlaylists on my desktop (mac) do not show up on my mobile app (ios) A more detailed description, using numbered steps1. I have done a clean reinst...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've upgraded to the latest ios app and have lost all the playlists I have on my desktop.   Description Playlists on my desktop (mac) do not show up on my mobile app (ios)   A mor...
  • atleykins
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I just bought premium and it still says free on my app

I just bought premium and it still says free i untinstalled i logged out i did everything and its still not working

• I just bought premium and it still says free i untinstalled i logged out i did everything and its still not working
  • Tobi_asdf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible de acheter

J'arrive pas a payer mon spotify premium

• J'arrive pas a payer mon spotify premium ✌️😔
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium on ps4

Hello if I purchase spotify premium on PS4 will I be able to use it on my other devices as well? Reason I am asking this is because premium is cheaper on the PS4 for me. 9.99SGD instead of 9.99USD

• Hello if I purchase spotify premium on PS4 will I be able to use it on my other devices as well?   Reason I am asking this is because premium is cheaper on the PS4 for me. 9.99SGD instead of 9...
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iphone not syncing

Hey.Ever since I updated the Spotify app it does not seem to sync with the desktop app. I have created palylists on my desktop that do not appear on my phone anymore. And when i add songs to old playlists on desktop, they do not appear on the phone a...

• Hey. Ever since I updated the Spotify app it does not seem to sync with the desktop app. I have created palylists on my desktop that do not appear on my phone anymore. And when i add songs to old pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Whenever I click the free 7 day premium trial it loads a little and says oops something went wrong

Whenever I click the free 7 day trial for premium it says oops something went wrong lets try that again. It's driving me crazy because I'd like to get rid of suggested songs in playlists. Is there a way I can get premium, or stop suggested songs from...

• Whenever I click the free 7 day trial for premium it says oops something went wrong lets try that again. It's driving me crazy because I'd like to get rid of suggested songs in playlists. Is there a ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes