Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify Switches songs randomly!

I've had a premium account for a while, but lately a playlist will just switch randomly to a different song. WTF? I've seen many posts on this... but don't see a solution. I can listen to songs randomly on iTunes radio for free. This has become a dea...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had a premium account for a while, but lately a playlist will just switch randomly to a different song. WTF?   I've seen many posts on this... but don't see a solution. I can liste...
  • malakhi
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! using usb device

there is any way to add my spotify songs in a usb device?? 

• there is any way to add my spotify songs in a usb device??  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files won't play on iPhone app

Hi,I've read several other threads about this but no suggestions have worked for me yet. I have some local files on Spotify on my laptop, which I've then added to a new playlist, made available offline, with my iPhone and laptop on the same wifi, and...

• Hi, I've read several other threads about this but no suggestions have worked for me yet. I have some local files on Spotify on my laptop, which I've then added to a new playlist, made ava...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Move songs between playlists

Is there a bug on Spotify for Iphone (latest IOS)? I can't add songs or transfer them btw playlists.

• Regular
  • Is there a bug on Spotify for Iphone (latest IOS)? I can't add songs or transfer them btw playlists.
  • nunotomas
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Is there a bug on Spotify for Iphone (latest IOS) I can't add songs or transfer them btw playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant sync local files

Hello! So i've just bought my self a new iPhone 6. The problem is that, when I changed mobile I no longer can sync my local files.I have verified that I am on the same network on both my Macbook Pro and iPhone 6.I have tried reinstalling the app on b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   So i've just bought my self a new iPhone 6. The problem is that, when I changed mobile I no longer can sync my local files. I have verified that I am on the same network on both my M...
  • Nilsen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing to offline mode on iPhone 5

I have just re purchased spotify premium and had to go through and re sync my songs to offline mode . However once it got nearly halfway through, about 1000 songs , it stopped and won't sync anymore . I've got 8 gb storage on my phone left and obviou...

• I have just re purchased spotify premium and had to go through and re sync my songs to offline mode . However once it got nearly halfway through, about 1000 songs , it stopped and won't sync anymore ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Having trouble playing my "Local Files" on my iphone 6

title says it all. i cannot play a large amount of my local files. here are some characteristics of my problem which may help you with a solution all my files are in mp3 formatall sources are highlighted in my preferences and the file destination has...

• title says it all. i cannot play a large amount of my local files. here are some characteristics of my problem which may help you with a solution  all my files are in mp3 format all sources a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect to fire tv crashes - both from ipad and iphone

I am a spotify premium user who regularly used the connect feature from various ios devices to stream through two fire tv's in different parts of the house. Following spotify ios app updates earlier this year, connect started crashing on the fire tv ...

• I am a spotify premium user who regularly used the connect feature from various ios devices to stream through two fire tv's in different parts of the house. Following spotify ios app updates earlier ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running

I am having trouble accessing the spotlight running feature on my iPhone. I have updated it to the latest version, but there is still no where I can find the feature. I have looked through all the settings and checked my email but I cannot find anyth...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having trouble accessing the spotlight running feature on my iPhone. I have updated it to the latest version, but there is still no where I can find the feature. I have looked through all the se...
  • lucai13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

How can I cancel my subscription before premium trial offer ends so I will not have to pay ?

• How can I cancel my subscription before premium trial offer ends so I will not have to pay ?
  • mapuya19
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify stoped working after update 3.4.0

After todays update nothing works when i try to use spotify on my iPhone 6+. Works perfect on PC and my iPad (which I haven´t updated yet) Anyone else having the same problems?

• Casual Listener
  • After todays update nothing works when i try to use spotify on my iPhone 6+. Works perfect on PC and my iPad (which I haven´t updated yet)   Anyone else having the same problems?   &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save album, but don't download it on iPhone

Hi. Is there a way to just save an album to your music without making it available offline. When I hit "save" button on iPhone it automatically downloads all the album even if the "availalbe offline" switch is off.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Is there a way to just save an album to your music without making it available offline. When I hit "save" button on iPhone it automatically downloads all the album even if the "availalbe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music output from iPhone will drop when I access Facebook and get messages..Help?

When I leave the Spotify app and access Facebook or I get a message, the output volume from my phone (when plugged in to an aux cable) will drop almost to half of the volume I had it at and won't return to normal unless I pause the song and press pla...

• When I leave the Spotify app and access Facebook or I get a message, the output volume from my phone (when plugged in to an aux cable) will drop almost to half of the volume I had it at and won't ret...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter probleme for the albums

Heu,The problem on my spotify ( iphone ) is that when i look into my albums, the order is not correct ! For example, i found a ZZ Top album under AC/DC's albums. Is it a known bug ? Any solutions ?

• Casual Listener
  • Heu, The problem on my spotify ( iphone ) is that when i look into my albums, the order is not correct ! For example, i found a ZZ Top album under AC/DC's albums. Is it a known bug ? Any solutions ?
  • bilbobobbins
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Clarification on Offline Mode and stored content

I have been saving playlists to my iPhone to listen to in the car and avoid using data. Obviously I don't want to take my phone "offline" while in my car and I eave my data on at all times. My question is if the song/file has been downloaded to my de...

• I have been saving playlists to my iPhone to listen to in the car and avoid using data. Obviously I don't want to take my phone "offline" while in my car and I eave my data on at all times. &nb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify used 600mb of data?!

When I got the app. I downloaded all my songs to the storage using wifi. I listen to hours of music each day. And I pay for a subscription. I know spotify connects to the Internet to post Facebook stuff and what not. But I don't understand how in a m...

• When I got the app. I downloaded all my songs to the storage using wifi. I listen to hours of music each day. And I pay for a subscription. I know spotify connects to the Internet to post Facebook st...
  • knr41095
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Landscape mode on iPhone

Currently spotify looks pretty horrible on my device. The app needs to be update for the resolution change on the bigger screens. I would also like to see spotify make use of the Landscape mode apple has embraced, as it offers a view far superior to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently spotify looks pretty horrible on my device. The app needs to be update for the resolution change on the bigger screens. I would also like to see spotify make use of the ...
  • Ozstl
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iphone 6 plus
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Radio station stops

Why does my radio station always stop after 7 to 10 songs?

• Why does my radio station always stop after 7 to 10 songs?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify Crashes

I have a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport with Nav. when I connect my iPhone 6 via USB, I open my Spotify App to play my music after I select a song if I lock my phone or leave the app, after about a minute and a half into the first song the app crashes and cl...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a 2011 Ford Fusion Sport with Nav. when I connect my iPhone 6 via USB, I open my Spotify App to play my music after I select a song if I lock my phone or leave the app, after about a minute an...
  • gawdaniel
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Scrobble

I can't scrobble either on my computer or iPhone