Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

still I do not get the option of running,

still I do not get the option of running, Spain is already active in the service? because I do not get the service ??

• Music Fan
  • still I do not get the option of running, Spain is already active in the service? because I do not get the service ??
  • Chaated
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Iwe need the ability to have more songs than 3,333 as a premium member to have as offline.

I agree. It seems nonsensical to have to split your collection over 3 devices with an ultimate limit of 9,999. Although i do like Spotify at the moment, my loyalty will only last as long as it takes for another service, itunes maybe?, to offer an unl...

• Community Legend
  • I agree. It seems nonsensical to have to split your collection over 3 devices with an ultimate limit of 9,999. Although i do like Spotify at the moment, my loyalty will only last as long as it takes ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify-problems

I'm having problems with Spotify on my Iphone 5. I'm not able to choose songs to play or download any one. I do have premium. Spotify works as usual on my mac for example. There are several who have this problem also. Is there something wrong with th...

• I'm having problems with Spotify on my Iphone 5. I'm not able to choose songs to play or download any one. I do have premium. Spotify works as usual on my mac for example. There are several who have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Iphone doesn't show under devices

Hi people I have a Macbook pro with the latest Spotify version and my iphone 6 with the latest spotify version tooWen i connect my iphone (wireless and usb cable) to my macbook i cannot see him under device section within spotify appWhats wrong?Thank...

• Visitor
  • Hi people I have a Macbook pro with the latest Spotify version and my iphone 6 with the latest spotify version too Wen i connect my iphone (wireless and usb cable) to my macbook i cannot see him und...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Swipe To Queue Local Tracks Not Working

I have several playlists. Most are of songs in the Spotify catalog, but I have a few playlists of local tracks I have synced and when I swipe from left to right on the local tracks they do not queue. When I swipe on songs in the catalog, they queue c...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several playlists. Most are of songs in the Spotify catalog, but I have a few playlists of local tracks I have synced and when I swipe from left to right on the local tracks they do not queue....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Swipe left to queue song doesn't work with local files

When I try an quickly queue a song from a playlist by swiping left, it doesn't work for local files. I can only queue Spotify tracks by swiping left. If i want to queue a local song, I must click (...) and 'Add to Queue' Hopefully you can fix this an...

• Music Fan
  • When I try an quickly queue a song from a playlist by swiping left, it doesn't work for local files.   I can only queue Spotify tracks by swiping left. If i want to queue a local song, I mus...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot dee my device on my Mac

I have an iPhone 5 and iPad air 2. Recently I've tried to sync music via Spotify but I can't see my device on my Mac. I am sure that they are all connected to the same wifi I shared by my Mac. Even if I connect my iPhone via USB, I still can't see my...

• I have an iPhone 5 and iPad air 2. Recently I've tried to sync music via Spotify but I can't see my device on my Mac. I am sure that they are all connected to the same wifi I shared by my Mac. Even i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work

Signed onto my spotify premium family plan and my stepdads still works but mine doesn't. This is really frustrating and idk how to fix this. I've tried restarting the app and everything it still won't work HELP ME Please

• Casual Listener
  • Signed onto my spotify premium family plan and my stepdads still works but mine doesn't. This is really frustrating and idk how to fix this. I've tried restarting the app and everything it still won'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is not even playing a song!

Hi, Does anyone knows what happend to this? (Shown image below) I can not hear a song playing after I pressed "SHUFFLE PLAY". It works fine on the Mac and my subscription is free for now. Thanks!!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Does anyone knows what happend to this? (Shown image below)  I can not hear a song playing after I pressed "SHUFFLE PLAY". It works fine on the Mac and my subscription is free for ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing all offline songs

Hello all, I was wondering if there is a way of playing ALL offline songs (I like to random shuffle all) without creating a playlist with all offline songs?Whenever I go into the Songs menu entry, I can't see all songs I marked for offline syncing, a...

• Hello all,   I was wondering if there is a way of playing ALL offline songs (I like to random shuffle all) without creating a playlist with all offline songs? Whenever I go into the Songs men...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • offline sync
    Playlists
    shuffle
    songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use offline playlist music listening in Premium

Tengo suscripción a Spotify Premium desde hace tres días pero no consigo escuchar mis playlist sin conexión a pesar de haber activado este modo en las playlist ya descargadas antes de pasar a premium. Las canciones no pasan a flecha verde, es decir q...

• Tengo suscripción a Spotify Premium desde hace tres días pero no consigo escuchar mis playlist sin conexión a pesar de haber activado este modo en las playlist ya descargadas antes de pasar a premium...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline availability disappears

Twice I have had all of the playlists that were previously available offline stop being availble offline - on both my macbook pro and iPhone. That means that I have to open each playlist and click the available offline button again and that is VERY t...

• Casual Listener
  • Twice I have had all of the playlists that were previously available offline stop being availble offline - on both my macbook pro and iPhone. That means that I have to open each playlist and cli...
  • jefcon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant get the latest available Spotify on my iphone 6 with the latest version of iOS and Spotify?

I found that some people got the update from the settings menu and now you don't and in the livetstream it was said it is available in the UK and other countrys ? and now it isnt this is slightly unfair. RANT OVER

• Casual Listener
  • I found that some people got the update from the settings menu and now you don't and in the livetstream it was said it is available in the UK and other countrys ? and now it isnt this is slightly unf...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an old iPod touch... now what?

I was having trouble with the radio feature recently. I decided to de-install spotify and then re-install, since that has worked in the past. Well, apparently there isn't a version of spotify for old iPod touches anymore. I keep getting an error that...

• Regular
  • I was having trouble with the radio feature recently. I decided to de-install spotify and then re-install, since that has worked in the past. Well, apparently there isn't a version of spotify for old...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iPhone After "Enhanced Features" Volume/Connect

iOS version 3.1.0.2150The volume/connect button doesn't come up automatically on iPhone at the bottom of the Now Playing screen when testing the enhanced features on the latest version of the app.It comes up as soon as I launch the app on my iPad, bu...

• iOS version 3.1.0.2150 The volume/connect button doesn't come up automatically on iPhone at the bottom of the Now Playing screen when testing the enhanced features on the latest version of the app. ...
  • rbwn14
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Keine offline sync, alben der "ich folge" künstler alle wech, etc.

Hallo zusammen, eventuell könnt Ihr helfen.Ich beschreibe meine Probleme mal in chronologischer Reihenfolge: Seit einiger Zeit konnte ich keine zusätzlichen Playlists, Alben oder Künstler mehr offline synchronisieren (Platz war genug da: > 7 GB freie...

• Regular
  • Hallo zusammen,   eventuell könnt Ihr helfen. Ich beschreibe meine Probleme mal in chronologischer Reihenfolge:   Seit einiger Zeit konnte ich keine zusätzlichen Playlists, Alben oder...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad air + iphone 5 + macbook pro (mavericks) does not connect with connect

Ive had this issue for a while now, but some time ago, one day connect stopped working. none of my devices is able to find each other. I've tried to fix the error by suggestions from here, but no fix to the problem. Has anyone had similar problems? E...

• Ive had this issue for a while now, but some time ago, one day connect stopped working. none of my devices is able to find each other. I've tried to fix the error by suggestions from here, but n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

friends not shown on iphone

Hello, I have just finished setting up my account. I have added my friends in the desktop version, but I'm not able to add / see them in the mobile app. So it's not possible to share or chat with friends on my mobile Could anyone of you guys give me ...

• Hello,   I have just finished setting up my account. I have added my friends in the desktop version, but I'm not able to add / see them in the mobile app. So it's not possible to share or chat...
  • mbac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume slider disappear

where are the volume icon and volume slider? they both disappear, how to control the volume???

• Casual Listener
  • where are the volume icon and volume slider? they both disappear, how to control the volume???
  • Uurakbs
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with syncing

Hello. I recently purchased the 30 day Spotify Premium because I want to listen to music offline. The problem is, I've followed the instructions that are on the site, yet nothing happens. I've tried syncing with Wi-Fi and data. Only 5 of the songs ha...

• Hello.   I recently purchased the 30 day Spotify Premium because I want to listen to music offline. The problem is, I've followed the instructions that are on the site, yet nothing happens. I'...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes