Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Ad will not load or play = dead app

So about a week ago all of the "click here for 30 min of ad free listening" ads stopped loading for me.What this means is that I just see the title of the ad that is supposed to to play, but the app can never leave that state (as the ad never plays a...

• Regular
  • So about a week ago all of the "click here for 30 min of ad free listening" ads stopped loading for me. What this means is that I just see the title of the ad that is supposed to to play, but the ...
  • misterhee
  • Regular
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 3.3.0 dont work in iphone4 iOS7

Version 3.3.0 dont work in iphone4 iOS 7When launch selt close quickly

• Version 3.3.0 dont work in iphone4 iOS 7 When launch selt close quickly
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant i make my pc play "local files" from my phone

I have saved a few "local songs" in my playlists, and they have synced from my pc to my phone. But i cant use my phone to make the pc play the "local songs". I want to do this because my pc is connected to my stereo, and when i am home i dont fancy r...

• Casual Listener
  • I have saved a few "local songs" in my playlists, and they have synced from my pc to my phone. But i cant use my phone to make the pc play the "local songs". I want to do this because my pc is connec...
  • josixx1999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have been charged 3 times And my subscription was cancelled. How do I get a refund

I have been charged 3 times this month and my subscription has been "paused" because they "havnt" been able to withdraw they money out of my account but my bank statement has that I was charged 3 times. How do I get a refund?

• I have been charged 3 times this month and my subscription has been "paused" because they "havnt" been able to withdraw they money out of my account but my bank statement has that I was charged 3 tim...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The app does not open only AppStore

i have the premium Account. If i recieve an email with a link to a song. The link always takes me to AppStore and spotify there. Not the app in my phone. It is really annoying. How should i do to open the link directly i my installed app and not via ...

• Visitor
  • i have the premium Account. If i recieve an email with a link to a song. The link always takes me to AppStore and spotify there. Not the app in my phone. It is really annoying. How should i do to ope...
  • Fishtaco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS]{Mac] Missing songs from playlists

Ok So I am getting rather frustrated now.I have a few rather large playlists with over a !000 songs.In those playlists I remember adding some of my all time favourite bands and artists to, and then realise after a few months those song have just gone...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok So I am getting rather frustrated now. I have a few rather large playlists with over a !000 songs. In those playlists I remember adding some of my all time favourite bands and artists to, and ...
  • ProcrastiLord
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
    Missing Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running

I was wondering if it will be possible to use Spotify Running without internet in the near future? I can't use it when I'm running because I don't have mobile internet for my iPhone.I'm really enjoying the music. Usually I just download the playlists...

• I was wondering if it will be possible to use Spotify Running without internet in the near future? I can't use it when I'm running because I don't have mobile internet for my iPhone. I'm really enjo...
  • Sagethefool
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running with spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app playing video over music

Using iPhone app 3.3.0.1640. I'm playing music from the New Music Tuesday playlist, but the Nerdist video is playing simultaneously in the bottom bar. So I'm hearing audio from both. I restarted the app, which resolved the issue.

• Using iPhone app 3.3.0.1640. I'm playing music from the New Music Tuesday playlist, but the Nerdist video is playing simultaneously in the bottom bar. So I'm hearing audio from both. I restarted...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Date and time of played track

Hi, it's nice to see you!I have important thing to know, exactly when I did play hello nasty beastie boys tracks last week. Something important happened that day and i don't know which was it. Is there any op who could help me? ... Mayby it was this ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, it's nice to see you! I have important thing to know, exactly when I did play hello nasty beastie boys tracks last week. Something important happened that day and i don't know which was it. Is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Glitch with new software

I installed the newest ios update for spotify and have been having issues finding and playing music on my phone. The only music that I am able to play is the music I have "available offline". I cannot search for music, the picture is what is displaye...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed the newest ios update for spotify and have been having issues finding and playing music on my phone.  The only music that I am able to play is the music I have "available offline". &...
  • bigman8734
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404 always

I cant open my sesion always error 404

• I cant open my sesion always error 404
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity menu doesn't work

Hi, I have a premium account and running version 3.3.0.1640 on IOS. For several updates I see nothing in the 'Activity' item in the app. I follow people, artists, facebook friends. On the desktop I nicely see what they are listening to, but on IOS, n...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have a premium account and running version 3.3.0.1640 on IOS. For several updates I see nothing in the 'Activity' item in the app. I follow people, artists, facebook friends. On the de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot find "Running"

Hi,I'm very excited to hear the release of Spotify Running.I just tried to use this feature on my iPhone 6 app but I cannot find "Running" on side menu in app.Does it take a few more to get it available?Or, is premium account necessary?App version is...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm very excited to hear the release of Spotify Running. I just tried to use this feature on my iPhone 6 app but I cannot find "Running" on side menu in app. Does it take a few more to get...
  • Sagethefool
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Running
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 404, no matter what I do

No matter what I do, change my password, uninstall/reinstall the app, everything I keep getting the error 404 notification on my iphone. used the app 2 days ago and was fine, I can log into the computer and it works, just not my iphone. please help, ...

• No matter what I do, change my password, uninstall/reinstall the app, everything I keep getting the error 404 notification on my iphone. used the app 2 days ago and was fine, I can log into the compu...
  • Markrave
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why can't I see singles on Spotify?

I had the Android version of the app and I could see singles from artists just fine, but now that I've moved to the iOS version I can't see singles on the Artist's page. Is this just a feature that wasn't added to certain versions or is it a bug with...

• Casual Listener
  • I had the Android version of the app and I could see singles from artists just fine, but now that I've moved to the iOS version I can't see singles on the Artist's page. Is this just a feature that w...
  • SylpheeDashstep
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new update is terrible!

hi so i guess spotify updated itself.... so the app now freezes crashes and i cant use it as easily as the previous versions. i dont know if yall realized its a music app... why udpate the screen to be harder to use and more flashy looking?? anyways ...

• Visitor
  • hi so i guess spotify updated itself.... so the app now freezes crashes and i cant use it as easily as the previous versions. i dont know if yall realized its a music app... why udpate the screen...
  • LaurelBurnett
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 11 likes

Using GPS street navigation app with spotify - there a chance to show what song is playing?

Hi, is there a chance to show what spotify song is currently playing while using street navigation (I have skobbler which is now scout) at the same time? For example somewhere on top or bottom of the screen of my Iphone 6...? This is gonne be difficu...

• Regular
  • Hi,   is there a chance to show what spotify song is currently playing while using street navigation (I have skobbler which is now scout) at the same time? For example somewhere on top or bott...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot see all followed artists

hi there i unfortunately cannot see all the artists i follow.since i have about 550 artists i follow and then i press on my nick and see them i can only see until about the letter M.anybody can help me how to see ALL the followed artists, so i can sc...

• hi there   i unfortunately cannot see all the artists i follow. since i have about 550 artists i follow and then i press on my nick and see them i can only see until about the letter M. anyb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify upgrade on Iphone now wont work!!!!

I just did a spotify upgrade on my iphone (iphone5) and now spotify plays music but with no sound. Its really slow and keeps crashing. Can you please look into this as its really annoying!! Thank you Yasmin ygrace28

• I just did a spotify upgrade on my iphone (iphone5) and now spotify plays music but with no sound. Its really slow and keeps crashing. Can you please look into this as its really annoying!!   ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't let me cancel and there is no option to update my payment method!!!!

There is no update payment method button or anything like that, please help before spotify forces me to cancel my card because they won't stop taking my money

• Casual Listener
  • There is no update payment method button or anything like that, please help before spotify forces me to cancel my card because they won't stop taking my money
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes