Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Why can't I play my playlist on offline mode on my iPhone, yet on my iPad it allows me to? I use my phone to listen to music on the go and would rather it worked on that, please help!

• Why can't I play my playlist on offline mode on my iPhone, yet on my iPad it allows me to? I use my phone to listen to music on the go and would rather it worked on that, please help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not Playing On IOS

When using Spotify on my iphone, the songs are not playing. It has nothing to do with internet connection. They just aren't playing. I have reinstalled the app on my phone and I'm still having the same problem! Pretty upset because I'm paying for Pre...

• Casual Listener
  • When using Spotify on my iphone, the songs are not playing. It has nothing to do with internet connection. They just aren't playing. I have reinstalled the app on my phone and I'm still having the sa...
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify not working
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Load, But Songs & Radio Won't Play

Trying to stream on iPhone 6+. At first, songs would play for 30 seconds, then stop. Now, they won't play at all. Didn't do anything - this just started happening out of the blue. @SpotifyCares is ignoring me.

• Trying to stream on iPhone 6+. At first, songs would play for 30 seconds, then stop. Now, they won't play at all. Didn't do anything - this just started happening out of the blue. @SpotifyCares is ig...
  • adriennestorrs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All menus disappearing

Somebody please help me - I have spotify premium on my iPhone and have the latest update but when I choose and album or playlist to play, if I click on it more than twice to see available tracks etc, all that shows up is artwork and I can only swipe ...

• Somebody please help me - I have spotify premium on my iPhone and have the latest update but when I choose and album or playlist to play, if I click on it more than twice to see available tracks etc,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update problem.

Since the most recent update, streaming will cease at random if I move away from the app. I cannot browse the Internet or perform any other activity with spotify in the background, without it stopping.I pay the hefty Australian premium fee of $15, an...

• Casual Listener
  • Since the most recent update, streaming will cease at random if I move away from the app. I cannot browse the Internet or perform any other activity with spotify in the background, without it stoppin...
  • Rakesludge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What speaker would allow you to stream Spotify Premium in a Hospital through Ipad or mac laptop?

I am trying to find out what kind of speaker to get so that someone staying in the hospital for two weeks will be able to stream their spotify premium through their ipad or mac laptop using either bluetooth or the hospitals wifi network. The hospital...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to find out what kind of speaker to get so that someone staying in the hospital for two weeks will be able to stream their spotify premium through their ipad or mac laptop using either bl...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong Country

I bought a ipod touch n downloaded Spotify but got the wrong country in it , how can I change it

• Casual Listener
  • I  bought a ipod touch n downloaded Spotify  but got the wrong country in it , how can I change it
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scrobble on Last.fm while iOS device is locked

Should the iOS version scrobble to Last.fm while the app is on online mode, reproducing an offline list, the device is locked and on I am on a cellular network? I've read many old posts recommending to reinstall the App but before doing that and havi...

• Music Fan
  • Should the iOS version scrobble to Last.fm while the app is on online mode, reproducing an offline list, the device is locked and on I am on a cellular network? I've read many old posts...
  • JJMG
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    scrobble
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS playlists not syncing

My playlists aren't syncing to be available offline. I only had my playlist on 2 devices. I have already disabled and deleted the iCloud syncing for Spotify and it's still not working. I've tried logging out and back in, uninstalling and re-installin...

• My playlists aren't syncing to be available offline. I only had my playlist on 2 devices. I have already disabled and deleted the iCloud syncing for Spotify and it's still not working. I've tried log...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline playlists unavailable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play Spotify in Shazam (on iPhone)

Hello fellow Spotify users, Spotify won't connect to Shazam on my iPhone. It works fine on my iPad but every time i try to connect Shazam and Spotify I get the message " Oops! Something went wrong "... (i've attached a photo, it's in Dutch but you ge...

• Regular
  • Hello fellow Spotify users,   Spotify won't connect to Shazam on my iPhone. It works fine on my iPad but every time i try to connect Shazam and Spotify I get the message " Oops! Something we...
  • verwoerdrv
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY EN EL MÓVIL

LLEVO VARIOS DÍAS QUE CUANDO CONECTO EL SPOTIFY EN EL MÓVIL NO ME SUENAN LAS CANCIONES O BIEN TARDAN MUCHO RATO EN CARGARSE, Y UNA VEZ EMPIEZA A SONAR SE VA CORTANDO LA CANCIÓN. COMO PUEDO SOLUCIONARLO? GRACIAS.

•   LLEVO VARIOS DÍAS QUE CUANDO CONECTO EL SPOTIFY EN EL MÓVIL NO ME SUENAN LAS CANCIONES O BIEN TARDAN MUCHO RATO EN CARGARSE, Y UNA VEZ EMPIEZA A SONAR SE VA CORTANDO LA CANCIÓN.   C...
  • indawx
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player suddenly smaller?

I opened Spotify on my iPhone 6 Plus and all seemed well, until I opened the larger player. I noticed that everything was smaller than before: the album art, the controls, everything. I did not notice an update for Spotify in the app store, so I'm as...

Screenshot
  • Music Fan
  • I opened Spotify on my iPhone 6 Plus and all seemed well, until I opened the larger player. I noticed that everything was smaller than before: the album art, the controls, everything. I did not notic...
  • cara_nc
  • Casual Listener
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

iPhone app ford audio integration

The latest version of the app (3.1) has stopped spotify working with my car. It use to work flawlessly and now I can play one song and then nothing

• The latest version of the app (3.1) has stopped spotify working with my car. It use to work flawlessly and now I can play one song and then nothing
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Spotify

So I downloaded the new upgrade for Spotify, didn't know that it had all the new bells and whistles (Now, Running, etc.), and I might've skipped through the whole setup thing without paying any attention, but either way, I do not have the New Spotfiy...

• Casual Listener
  • So I downloaded the new upgrade for Spotify, didn't know that it had all the new bells and whistles (Now, Running, etc.), and I might've skipped through the whole setup thing without paying any atten...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username changed.

I signed up to spotify with a dedicated spotify account, but then I momentarily signed in my Facebook by mistake, my username then changed to my Facebook name, I tried to log off and back on, but my Facebook name is still there, I went on to the desk...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to spotify with a dedicated spotify account, but then I momentarily signed in my Facebook by mistake, my username then changed to my Facebook name, I tried to log off and back on, but my ...
  • Landygirl87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod nano 7th gen don't appear under device

I have an Ipod Nano that I just purchased this passed week. When connecting to spotify vie usb it does not show up under devices. I have unplugged it and plugged the usb back in several times with the same result. Can you please provide me with a sol...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an Ipod Nano that I just purchased this passed week. When connecting to spotify vie usb it does not show up under devices. I have unplugged it and plugged the usb back in several times with th...
  • ambi_app
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Shazam fails in adding songs to automatically generated playlist

Hello,For some time Shazam cannot add songs to its automatically generated playlist on Spotify.I tried disconnecting Shazam and Spotify and then reconnecting them again, but nothing has changed.Any idea about how to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, For some time Shazam cannot add songs to its automatically generated playlist on Spotify. I tried disconnecting Shazam and Spotify and then reconnecting them again, but nothin...
  • PhantomDiesel
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
    Shazam
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect on iPad Mini 2

I love Spotify Connect, and I use it frequently between my MacBook Air laptop and Moto X Android phone. Recently I got an iPad Mini 2, my first iOS device, and Spotify was one of the first apps I downloaded (version 3.1.0.2150). So far, it works grea...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify Connect, and I use it frequently between my MacBook Air laptop and Moto X Android phone.    Recently I got an iPad Mini 2, my first iOS device, and Spotify was one of the f...
  • PhantomDiesel
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify new features for iPad

Why cant i get the new features on Spotify on my iPad?

• Community Legend
  • Why cant i get the new features on Spotify on my iPad?
  • tleaves
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IPad issues

I have recently started experiencing issues with the iPad app:1) I am usually only able to listen to the first song I select. If I try to skip to the next song the play head stays at 0:00. This is affecting any song i try to stream, as well as any se...

• I have recently started experiencing issues with the iPad app: 1) I am usually only able to listen to the first song I select. If I try to skip to the next song the play head stays at 0:00. This is ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes