iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

clarification on spotify with ipod classic

Hi Relatively new to Spotify - so hope this quick question is in the right place I have playlists on my iphone4 - available in offline mode as I am a premium member. If I were to purchase a supported ipod classic can I transfer these songs on to the ...

• Regular
  • Hi   Relatively new to Spotify - so hope this quick question is in the right place   I have playlists on my iphone4 - available in offline mode  as I am a premium member. &nb...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs In Spotify's Catalog Not Syncing Across Devices

Hi everyone--apologies in advance if this question has been answered already. I did a search and couldn't find anything.The problem I'm having is, I added several songs to an existing playlist I have yesterday through the Spotify desktop app. To be c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone--apologies in advance if this question has been answered already. I did a search and couldn't find anything. The problem I'm having is, I added several songs to an existing playlist I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not syncing to play offline

For weeks now I haven't been able to sync my playlists on my iPhone 5. I just updated the app and it still does not work. I pay for the premium account because I cannot stream music while I'm at work or driving. I need music in my life. Please help!

• For weeks now I haven't been able to sync my playlists on my iPhone 5. I just updated the app and it still does not work. I pay for the premium account because I cannot stream music while I'm at work...
  • Nlow83
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is the search function not working?

Is Spotify having technical problems? I just began the free trial period, downloaded an update to the app for my iPhone that claimed to fix "pesky" bugs and now the search function just endlessly loops. My only saved track will no longer play. I've a...

• Is Spotify having technical problems? I just began the free trial period, downloaded an update to the app for my iPhone that claimed to fix "pesky" bugs and now the search function just endlessly loo...
  • starbux5000
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can anybody help me ?

I have an iphone 4 and i had a spotify premium account. But with the latest updates the app doesn't work. When i open the app , i only get a white screen. I have already re-installed the app but it's still the same. Can anybody help me please? Simon

• I have an iphone 4 and i had a spotify premium account. But with the latest updates the app doesn't work. When i open the app , i only get a white screen. I have already re-installed the app but it's...
  • iSuzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing Local Files

Hey! For some reason I can't synch my local files to my iPhone. It worked fine a while ago but then everything stopped working now when I'm trying to synch it just stays on Pending without anything happening. Does anyone now why this is happening?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! For some reason I can't synch my local files to my iPhone. It worked fine a while ago but then everything stopped working now when I'm trying to synch it just stays on Pending without anything h...
  • SteelNote
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Software not working

I keep getting a missing dependencies error message any advice?

• I keep getting a missing dependencies error message any advice?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod wont connect to spotify

When I plugged my ipod into spotify it doesnt appear under the devices in the window. Meaning I can't sync any of my songs onto my ipod. How do I fix this?

• When I plugged my ipod into spotify it doesnt appear under the devices in the window. Meaning I can't sync any of my songs onto my ipod. How do I fix this?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.2

Hi guys! What's new in this version (0.7.2): Fixed: More pesky bugs have been zapped. This should include the iOS 7 beta volume crash bug. Note: If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [iOS] Troubleshooting ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hi guys!   What's new in this version (0.7.2):   Fixed:  More pesky bugs have been zapped. This should include the iOS 7 beta volume crash bug.   Note: If you're ha...
  • Goodman
  • Community Manager
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Syncing local files to my iPhone 5

Dear Spotify, I've been trying to sync my local files to my phone. When I add them to a playlist, they even appear on my phone. But when I try to play them, It's doesn't do anything. It seems like it won't 'load' the song (even though I put the offli...

• Dear Spotify,   I've been trying to sync my local files to my phone. When I add them to a playlist, they even appear on my phone. But when I try to play them, It's doesn't do anything. It se...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone

Warum habe ich auf meinem Iphone 2 GB Daten, wie kann ich diese reduzieren ???

• Warum habe ich auf meinem Iphone 2 GB Daten, wie kann ich diese reduzieren ???
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Simple change to improve Radio UI

Make the thumbs-down red, and 5 mm lower. Make the thumbs-up green, and 5 mm higher.

• Casual Listener
  • Make the thumbs-down red, and 5 mm lower. Make the thumbs-up green, and 5 mm higher.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 7 Beta 4 FIXED

Because Spotify is so great, they got us an update that now fixes the crashing while changing volume on beta 4. Thank y'all, stay awesome!

• Because Spotify is so great, they got us an update that now fixes the crashing while changing volume on beta 4. Thank y'all, stay awesome!
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Iphone 5/iMac not taking effect

Hey guys so i've just recently purchased premium for spotify! UNfortunately its coming up on both my iphone and imac application that i need to upgrade to premium? Any solutions to this would be great! And yes i have double checked my accounts and re...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys so i've just recently purchased premium for spotify! UNfortunately its coming up on both my iphone and imac application that i need to upgrade to premium? Any solutions to this would be ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in with facebook account

Hoping someone can help; I haven't seen a recent post on this so I don't know if it's a new issue or what. I have been a previous premium user, deactivated my account and have come back. The app on my iPod wasn't syncing offline content so I logged o...

• Hoping someone can help; I haven't seen a recent post on this so I don't know if it's a new issue or what.   I have been a previous premium user, deactivated my account and have come back. T...
  • Jc312
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends profile and playlist not loading

I don't know why but the playlist for someone I'm following won't load? They have informed me everything is OK at their end though they did have the same problem with mine a while back. How can I fix this?

• I don't know why but  the playlist for someone I'm following won't load? They have informed me everything is OK at their end though they did have the same problem with mine a while back. How can...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I updated my iphone 4s with the Spotify app and it won't load.

I click the app button and it just shuts down. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it 3 times and it still isn't working. All my other apps work fine. Please let me know how to fix this, or I will have to cancel my premium subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • I click the app button and it  just shuts down.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled it 3 times and it still isn't working.  All my other apps work fine.  Please let me know ho...
  • fiveironfille
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Local files will not sync to iphone 4s

I have tons of playlist and aa couple weeks ago it refused to sync them anymore. Now I have no playable offline music on my iPhone. Whenever I try to press the sync check box it just unchecks it immediately. Please help, I was about to go buy the Pre...

• Regular
  • I have tons of playlist and aa couple weeks ago it refused to sync them anymore. Now I have no playable offline music on my iPhone. Whenever I try to press the sync check box it just unchecks it imme...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and iPod Touch

Ive got some problems with my wifi-connection (thunderstorm) so I havent been able to sync my offline playlists to my iPod Touch the last few days but then I realised that I can also sync my lists through the usb-connection but no. After a lot of tim...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive got some problems with my wifi-connection (thunderstorm) so I havent been able to sync my offline playlists to my iPod Touch the last few days but then I realised that I can also sync my lists th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes