Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

Solved!! Local files not syncing to iPhone 4S, phone not appearing under "devices."

I've read through a lot of similar posts, but still do not have a solution. I have a premium account, am connected to the same Wifi network on my desktop and phone, etc. etc. I do not find it acceptable that Spotify moderators simply state the obviou...

• Casual Listener
  • I've read through a lot of similar posts, but still do not have a solution. I have a premium account, am connected to the same Wifi network on my desktop and phone, etc. etc. I do not find it accepta...
  • deanfourie
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify shutting down and "saved" music not actually saving

Hi there, I also just sent an email to Customer Support about this. Let's see if I actually get a response. I primarily use Spotify Premium on my iPhone 5c. I just upgraded from an iPhone 4S, which I had used for about 8 months with Spotify on it. My...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I also just sent an email to Customer Support about this. Let's see if I actually get a response.   I primarily use Spotify Premium on my iPhone 5c. I just upgraded from...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Updated iPad/iPhone app only showing edited albums.

I updated my iPad and iPhone app yesterday and the albums I was listening to have disappeared. It used to show both versions of the album, regular and edited, now I can only see edited / amended albums. Is this just a bug with the new app or will I o...

• I updated my iPad and iPhone app yesterday and the albums I was listening to have disappeared. It used to show both versions of the album, regular and edited, now I can only see edited / amended albu...
  • camomerl
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 25 replies
  • 2 likes

can´t see my playlists

Hey ! Yesterday the spotify app on my iphone 5 crashed and when I restarted it all my playlists were "gone". I couldn´t see anything on "your music" at all. Or there were two lists; the "starred" and "local files" but both were empty. On the computer...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey ! Yesterday the spotify app on my iphone 5 crashed and when I restarted it all my playlists were "gone". I couldn´t see anything on "your music" at all. Or there were two lists; the "starred" and...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I tried to sync my mobile phone to my computer and lost all my music

I tried to sync my mobile (android) phone to the computer so I could have all my saved music on my computer. Somehow all of a sudden, I had to sign up for a premium account again becuase it was showing that I just have a free account and I've lost al...

• I tried to sync my mobile (android) phone to the computer so I could have all my saved music on my computer.  Somehow all of a sudden, I had to sign up for a premium account again becuase it was...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help - ASAP!!! Spotify Connect

I have a graduation party in 6 hours and I have spent the past 4 hours trying to get my Spotify Connect to work!! Both my iPhone and my MacBook Air are on the same Wi-Fi Network but my phone doesn't see my Mac! iPhone 5C Brand Spanking New MacBook Ai...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a graduation party in 6 hours and I have spent the past 4 hours trying to get my Spotify Connect to work!!   Both my iPhone and my MacBook Air are on the same Wi-Fi Network but my pho...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 5 offline playlists won't sync completely

Hey there, I have a problem with my playlists using them offline. I have a premium account and a couple of playlists. For a couple of weeks now I can't listen to all my music offline because the playlists will not sync- that means in the playlists so...

• Hey there,   I have a problem with my playlists using them offline.   I have a premium account and a couple of playlists. For a couple of weeks now I can't listen to all my music of...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium: playlists on iPod 4 disappeared / won't sync again with desktop

Hi, I found a link to a support request form on the forum, but since I didn't receive a useful answer besides some autoreply confirmation, I'm posting my problem here. Since about 2 or 3 weeks ago all the playlists that I had synced from my desktop (...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I found a link to a support request form on the forum, but since I didn't receive a useful answer besides some autoreply confirmation, I'm posting my problem here.   Since abo...
  • _dayvancowboy_
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not see your music on ipad

Hi I just got the new updated app on my phone and I really like the your music feature. I do not see this on my iPad on the left though. I am logged into the same account on the iPad. Is this correct?

• Hi I just got the new updated app on my phone and I really like the your music feature. I do not see this on my iPad on the left though. I am logged into the same account on the iPad. Is this corr...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading a single song to iphone

How do I download a single song to my iphone.I can see the playlist syn offline but how do I download a single song

• Roadie
  • How do I download a single song to my iphone. I can see the playlist syn offline but how do I download a single song
  • Arsenal-rule
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When I save an album the track order is wrong

Hello everyone, I have an issue with Spotify application on iOS. The problem is when I save an album and set it to be available offline, the album is indeed saved for offline access but the track order is completely wrong. This does not happen often,...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   I have an issue with Spotify application on iOS. The problem is when I save an album and set it to be available offline, the album is indeed saved for offline access but th...
  • theajvan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync Help!

Hi am looking for some help am trying to sync local files to my iphone 4 I make a playlist set it to offline and set it syncing but when I look at the files offline on the iphone out of the 15 tracks only 6 appear they're not even listed, they appear...

• Hi am looking for some help am trying to sync local files to my iphone 4 I make a playlist set it to offline and set it syncing but when I look at the files offline on the iphone out of the 15 tracks...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs unavailable but still shown in playlist - IPhone App

Hello I have a strange issue with Spotify on my new IPhone 4S My previous phone was damaged and so had to be replaced I have a playlist with 817 songs on. However, there are now only 699 of those available once I have restored spotify to my new phone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I have a strange issue with Spotify on my new IPhone 4S   My previous phone was damaged and so had to be replaced I have a playlist with 817 songs on.  However, there a...
  • paulinuk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have to sync back all my song.

Idk why i need to do that? Cause it's already synced. I already clicked the available offline. But this happened because after my premium finished i upgrade it back. And i have to sync all back. Any solution? Thank you.

• Idk why i need to do that? Cause it's already synced. I already clicked the available offline. But this happened because after my premium finished i upgrade it back. And i have to sync all back. Any ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to scrobble from iPhone/Ipad in spotify app

Description Unable to Scrobble from spotfy app on iphone/ipad. I can scrobble from the officail last.fm app however. A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Cleared Safari history and cookies and data from ipad settings 2. Uninstalled sp...

• Description Unable to Scrobble from spotfy app on iphone/ipad. I can scrobble from the officail last.fm app however.    A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Cleared ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Offline Mode to Work

I just purchased Spotify Premium and want to listen to offline work for a roadtrip and not use all my data. But I can NOT get it to work. Everytime I try to go offline, it says that the track is not synced and not available offline. I have tried to s...

• I just purchased Spotify Premium and want to listen to offline work for a roadtrip and not use all my data. But I can NOT get it to work. Everytime I try to go offline, it says that the track is not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue don't work on Offline mode

Im I the only one with this probleme ? I'm using an iPhone 5 and the last vestion of the Spotify app

• Regular
  • Im I the only one with this probleme ? I'm using an iPhone 5 and the last vestion of the Spotify app
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect data usage

First off hi everyone!. So I discovered the connect feature almost by accident BUT it is perfect for what I need. Here's my question. I have an AT&T iPad with unlimited data (grandfathered in whoot whoot!!) that I use connected to my radio on my Harl...

• Casual Listener
  • First off hi everyone!. So I discovered the connect feature almost by accident BUT it is perfect for what I need. Here's my question. I have an AT&T iPad with unlimited data (grandfathered in...
  • poloblk09
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

I upgraded to premium today.Do i get premium free for two extra months over the summer?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium today.Do i get premium free for two extra months over the summer?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to sort music in playlists after "added latest" on iPhone app?

I know this function has been discussed before, but as I can see, there's nothing new in this case since 2013, so I decided to ask anyway. What I whishes for, is the function to sort your songs in a playlist after "added latest" on the Spotify app (i...

• Casual Listener
  • I know this function has been discussed before, but as I can see, there's nothing new in this case since 2013, so I decided to ask anyway.   What I whishes for, is the function to sort your ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes