Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Why is my iPhone app crashing?!

I currently have version 0.9.1. When I try to go into the app, it loads for a few seconds, and then the message "Browse is not available while in offline mode." appears before the app crashes and goes back to my home screen. Sometimes it doesn't even...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have version 0.9.1.   When I try to go into the app, it loads for a few seconds, and then the message "Browse is not available while in offline mode." appears before the app cras...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with offline playlists

Hi, I hope someone will be able to help me with this. On my ipod touch, whenever I add a new playlist and synch it for listening offline, it immediately deletes them when I restart the app. It has happened since I updated the app. Any ideas?

• Regular
  • Hi,   I hope someone will be able to help me with this.   On my ipod touch, whenever I add a new playlist and synch it for listening offline, it immediately deletes them when I rest...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect on iPhone 4s not finding Windows 8.1 laptop

I am synced to the laptop and it shows the iphone, but when I tap connect on the iphone 4s, it doesn't recognize any devices. Please help!

• I am synced to the laptop and it shows the iphone, but when I tap connect on the iphone 4s, it doesn't recognize any devices. Please help!
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How turn off shuffle on spotify iPhone?

For some reason i can not take off the shuffle feature on my iphone. This happened once before and i believe a turned it off through my PC, which resulting it turning of on my phone. This time around its only on shuffle on my phone, and i can not tur...

• For some reason i can not take off the shuffle feature on my iphone. This happened once before and i believe a turned it off through my PC, which resulting it turning of on my phone. This time around...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify work with Parrot MKi9200?

Hi, I have the Parrot MKi9200 and an iPhone 4S. I know that the music on my iPhone works flawlessly, with the remote ect... I was wondering, if I had Spotify would this work just as flawlessly? I understand that I have to select 'Application Audio' t...

• Hi, I have the Parrot MKi9200 and an iPhone 4S. I know that the music on my iPhone works flawlessly, with the remote ect... I was wondering, if I had Spotify would this work just as flawlessly? I u...
  • JorgeLuisBorges
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

The music quality option is not working on my Iphone 5

Why isn't there any difference when I switch the music quality from normal to exreme, it sounds much more worse than I listen it from my Mac.

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn't there any difference when I switch the music quality from normal to exreme, it sounds much more worse than I listen it from my Mac.
  • thoma1s
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS - music/playlists stuck loading indefinitely

Hey I'm a Premium subscriber and I think Spotify is a fantastic service. I've been using it for about three months now on both Desktop and iOS. But since about a week ago Spotify on iOS became completely unusable: 1) Every playlist I try to open show...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I'm a Premium subscriber and I think Spotify is a fantastic service. I've been using it for about three months now on both Desktop and iOS. But since about a week ago Spotify on iOS became comp...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I sort / group all my offline playlists?

I recently switched from Android to iOS and I have to say it is definately an improvement for Spotify so far. Apart from the offline playlists... I work with a lot of folders and subfolders... a system which works beautifully on my Mac... But when I ...

• Roadie
  • I recently switched from Android to iOS and I have to say it is definately an improvement for Spotify so far.   Apart from the offline playlists... I work with a lot of folders and subfolder...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play track

Playlists play fine individual songs say unable to play track

• Playlists play fine individual songs say unable to play track
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I remove connection with Facebook?

How do I remove connection with facebook? I never wanted it in the first place and have no idea why it has connected. I have a separate log in details from facebook

• How do I remove connection with facebook? I never wanted it in the first place and have no idea why it has connected. I have a separate log in details from facebook
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is spotify so **bleep**

Why on earth does spotify keep syncing tracks that have already been synced for months, wipes my whole collection and sync's again stops me being able to play offline, this is doing my nut in, I pay £9.99 a month for this **bleep** time for napster m...

• Why on earth does spotify keep syncing tracks that have already been synced for months, wipes my whole collection and sync's again stops me being able to play offline, this is doing my nut in, I pay ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working on iphone

HELP! My Spotify premium account does not sync with the Spotify app on my iPhone! It does work on my PC but when I try to do it on my phone it refuses to work, what should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • HELP! My Spotify premium account does not sync with the Spotify app on my iPhone! It does work on my PC but when I try to do it on my phone it refuses to work, what should I do?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share tracks iPhone 5s.

When I have a track I want to share I click share. I get the 5 different options to share. I always use SMS or email. When I select either of them a transition screen appears momentarily as if its working normally then it disappears showing the share...

• Gig Goer
  • When I have a track I want to share I click share. I get the 5 different options to share. I always use SMS or email.   When I select either of them a transition screen appears momentarily a...
  • rebortver
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connection issues - I've tried every suggestion!

I have a tricky one - I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad and iPhone and made myself an account using my email address (not via facebook). Made some playlists etc. and all good. A friend comes round and uses my iPad to log on to her Facebook acco...

• I have a tricky one - I downloaded the Spotify app on my iPad and iPhone and made myself an account using my email address (not via facebook). Made some playlists etc. and all good. A friend comes ro...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline - shuffle - stops playing, but app says still playing.

I ride a motorbike and often ride with my headphones in and Spotify playing on offline mode. However, since moving from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5s (both with the latest iOS), it's develoepd a problem. The music plays back fine, but it will then reac...

• Casual Listener
  • I ride a motorbike and often ride with my headphones in and Spotify playing on offline mode.   However, since moving from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 5s (both with the latest iOS), it's develoe...
  • incompletepete
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I use to have spotify but I had deactivated my premium account last month and I want to reactivated it without losing my music.

• Casual Listener
  • I use to have spotify but I had deactivated my premium account last month and I want to reactivated it without losing my music.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login

I'm having an issue with my spotify account, I'm logged in with my account and attempting to login with my facebook and on my ipad and iPhone it is stating someone else's name? All my playlists state they are created by a friend of mine who used my s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having an issue with my spotify account, I'm logged in with my account and attempting to login with my facebook and on my ipad and iPhone it is stating someone else's name? All my playlists sta...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist track order on iPhone

Hi, is it possible to rearrange the playlist order on mobile playlist without using the drag and drop function? Can anybody please help me with this? I've seen posts from 2012 about this problem but no recent ones and to be honest it doesn't seem lik...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, is it possible to rearrange the playlist order on mobile playlist without using the drag and drop function?   Can anybody please help me with this?   I've seen posts from 2012 a...
  • H2O2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

cant sync my spotify files to my ipod

i have a ipod nano, i cannot sync the files i have downloaded on to my spotify accounct to the ipod, i am a premium coustermer just started my 30 day free trial, i have set all the songs to available offline mode and they seemed to sync on to spotify...

• i have a ipod nano, i cannot sync the files i have downloaded on to my spotify accounct to the ipod, i am a premium coustermer just started my 30 day free trial, i have set all the songs to available...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Play Track on Android or iPad, but playable on PC?

Hi all,Would anyone know why some tracks of my playlist play fine on the PC, but are unplayable on Android or iPad? These are greyed out in the mobile devices.On the iPad, it says "Unable to Play Track" when you try to play it.Other related posts for...

• Regular
  • Hi all, Would anyone know why some tracks of my playlist play fine on the PC, but are unplayable on Android or iPad? These are greyed out in the mobile devices. On the iPad, it says "Unable to ...
  • excalibr-inbox
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes