Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Why wont the ipad app show album titles within playlists?

A very strange shortcoming to the ipad app is that when you're browsing a playlist, it lists the song title and artist but not the album. The web player, desktop apps, and even the iphone app all show the album in this view, but just not the ipad app...

• A very strange shortcoming to the ipad app is that when you're browsing a playlist, it lists the song title and artist but not the album.  The web player, desktop apps, and even the iphone app a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium only shuffles

I've had premium on my iPhone sense august and now it will only shuffle. I'll get the message telling me about the new feature when I pick a song and then it starts playing a random song from my collection. I've deleted and reinstalled, logged in and...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had premium on my iPhone sense august and now it will only shuffle. I'll get the message telling me about the new feature when I pick a song and then it starts playing a random song from my coll...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Mode Cannot Turn Off with Premium Account

Hi! I am Spotify Premium User, and I cannot turn off the shuffle mode on my I - pad... I know the shuffle mode is now a must for free accounts on mobile devices, shouldn't it be a choice for paying users?? Thx!! Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• Hi!  I am Spotify Premium User, and I cannot turn off the shuffle mode on my I - pad... 😞 I know the shuffle mode is now a must for free accounts on mobile devices, shouldn't it be a choice...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app is frozen on iPhone. Keeps saying 'waiting'

HiI have had the premium app for almost a year now. Tried to upload latest version using app store but it's been frozen for over 6 days now. It keeps saying 'waiting' but nothing happens. Help or else I want my money back for these wasted days! Spoti...

• Hi I have had the premium app for almost a year now. Tried to upload latest version using app store but it's been frozen for over 6 days now. It keeps saying 'waiting' but nothing happens. Help or...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

New Iphone User

So today i just bought spotify premium which of course means that im under the 30 day free trial. When i went and purchased premium i was under the understanding that i would be able to make a playlist and choose the exact song i wanted to play. So i...

• Visitor
  • So today i just bought spotify premium which of course means that im under the 30 day free trial. When i went and purchased premium i was under the understanding that i would be able to make a playli...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 5 massive battery drain

I'm have Spotify running and I can watch the battery drain... Maybe 1% per 3 mins... And phone is hot

• Regular
  • I'm have Spotify running and I can watch the battery drain... Maybe 1% per 3 mins... And phone is hot
  • climbing-Ed
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error code 408

Hi!!I can't log in in my account it says error code 408 and I can't do anything. This is happening since 3 days ago and I haven't changed anything or done anything...what can I do??thanks

• Hi!!I can't log in in my account it says error code 408 and I can't do anything. This is happening since 3 days ago and I haven't changed anything or done anything...what can I do??thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my playlists

Recently gone on to my spotiffy account to find out that I've lost all of my playlists on account "wchambers1403"

• Recently gone on to my spotiffy account to find out that I've lost all of my playlists on account "wchambers1403"
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Full Volume on iOS7 on iPhone 4S Problem when playing selected songs

For some time now a number of songs when played from my playlists will suddenly cause the volume to jump up to full. Its very annoying, and i am concerned due to my already poor hearing. It seems to always happen when some songs are played from my pl...

• For some time now a number of songs when played from my playlists will suddenly cause the volume to jump up to full. Its very annoying, and i am concerned due to my already poor hearing.   I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hour free trial

I recently downloaded the app and every one talks about the free trail and I didn't get it. Why is this?

• I recently downloaded the app and every one talks about the free trail and I didn't get it. Why is this?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Error:408

Helllo!!I tried connecting with FB but it gets a message error:408Before i was able to connect and listened to music but now i cantHelp pls!!!

• Helllo!! I tried connecting with FB but it gets a message error:408 Before i was able to connect and listened to music but now i cant Help pls!!!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting My offline devices

Can you please help me resetting My offline devices, A's The kids have been playing around ,,,

• Can you please help me resetting My offline devices, A's The kids have been playing around ,,,
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Shuffle Won't Turn Off

I've got premium and an iPhone and can't get shuffle to turn off or grey out. Any bright ideas welcome as it's really irritating !

• I've got premium and an iPhone and can't get shuffle to turn off or grey out. Any bright ideas welcome as it's really irritating !
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect on IOS

Hi is spotify connect function for IOS still on roll out? because I do not see any spotify connect icon when playing music. Am I missing something?

• Roadie
  • Hi is spotify connect function for IOS still on roll out? because I do not see any spotify connect icon when playing music. Am I missing something?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist folder > all tracks - ordering is bizarre, any way to sort?

Hi Can anyone help me with this, its driving me potty. How can I get 'all tracks' on the iphone to sort more sensibly and less randomly? I have Spotify premium on Windows desktop and iphone. I have multiple playlists (each of an album) within playlis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Can anyone help me with this, its driving me potty. How can I get 'all tracks' on the iphone to sort more sensibly and less randomly?   I have Spotify premium on Windows deskto...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashing on iPhone iOS 7.0.4

Hi all For a while now Spotify is just refusing to function. After clicking on the app, I receive a message saying 'browse is not available in offline mode'. So I literally can't access ANY other page than this - whether I'm connected to home wireles...

image.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi all   For a while now Spotify is just refusing to function. After clicking on the app, I receive a message saying 'browse is not available in offline mode'.   So I literally ca...
  • bturner73
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Simple Features?

First off...I love spotify and their music catalog, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with their lack of VERY SIMPLE features. I know somebody has addressed these before but I'm a new user that just tried out Beats Music and found their app to ...

• First off...I love spotify and their music catalog, but I'm growing increasingly frustrated with their lack of VERY SIMPLE features. I know somebody has addressed these before but I'm a new user that...
  • JonCr
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesnt work

My iphone app doesnt allow me to use premium. I have a email receipt showing that i have purchased it. How do i get it on my phone?

• Casual Listener
  • My iphone app doesnt allow me to use premium. I have a email receipt showing that i have purchased it. How do i get it on my phone?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Fix
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reset Phone

I fully reset my iPhone recently(including all apps and data), in about early December. Before I reset it I had spotify premium and I was paying the $11.99 a month but after I reset and got the Spotify app again, I didn't have Premium although I was ...

• Casual Listener
  • I fully reset my iPhone recently(including all apps and data), in about early December. Before I reset it I had spotify premium and I was paying the $11.99 a month but after I reset and got the Spoti...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I Pod nano 6 Generation

How can i get the Spotify Tracks on I Pod nano ? ^^ I dont mean the local files

• Casual Listener
  • How can i get the Spotify Tracks on I Pod nano ? ^^ I dont mean the local files
  • Snakex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes