Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify is frozen

The app is frozen from the start. I cant do anything, tried to reinstall it and shut the phone off and then on. Is there any solution for this? I dont want to pay for something that doesnt work, been like this along time now...

• Roadie
  • The app is frozen from the start. I cant do anything, tried to reinstall it and shut the phone off and then on. Is there any solution for this? I dont want to pay for something that doesnt work, been...
  • UknownPerson
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My music on Spotify it goes quiet?

After about two to three seconds of listening to my music on Spotify it lowers in volume by around a third. I have also found that this only happens to songs which I own on my Mac at home on iTunes... Therefore the songs are in the 'local files' sect...

• Casual Listener
  • After about two to three seconds of listening to my music on Spotify it lowers in volume by around a third. I have also found that this only happens to songs which I own on my Mac at home on iTunes.....
  • Bridge151
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is still frozen

I am having trouble with my spotfiy on my mobile (iphone 4S), it started after I updated my iphone or spotify, I can´t remember quite right. Can anyone help me with this problem that I am having? It is just freezeing and I cant do anything, have trie...

• Roadie
  • I am having trouble with my spotfiy on my mobile (iphone 4S), it started after I updated my iphone or spotify, I can´t remember quite right. Can anyone help me with this problem that I am having? It ...
  • UknownPerson
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have to restart app to refresh list of playlists

Syncing of offline playlists works well for me, but the Spotify app on my iPhone sometimes is really slow to register that I've added new playlists. I often add a few playlists on my computer that I want to sync offline on my iPhone before heading ou...

• Regular
  • Syncing of offline playlists works well for me, but the Spotify app on my iPhone sometimes is really slow to register that I've added new playlists.   I often add a few playlists on my compu...
  • gjreige
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Playlists
    Playlists refreshing error
    refresh
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Issues Since iPhone 5s

Since switching to the 5s, I've been unable to play local track on my iPhone. I've tried restarting the app, re-syncing on the same wi-fi network as my computer. No help. I still either get an empty track that appears to be playing, but with no sound...

• Since switching to the 5s, I've been unable to play local track on my iPhone.   I've tried restarting the app, re-syncing on the same wi-fi network as my computer. No help. I still either ge...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Login Issue: Changed my Facebook pw and now Spotify is jacked up

Hello there. I just changed my Facebook pw and when I tried logging in to Spotify via Facebook login details, it 's giving me a different account-- one without my previous activiies, playlists and without the premium subscription. Has anyone run into...

• Visitor
  • Hello there.   I just changed my Facebook pw and when I tried logging in to Spotify via Facebook login details, it 's giving me a different account-- one without my previous activiies, playl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on iPad Mini

Haven't had any problems over the last month, but today I created a new playlist and added roughly 80 songs to it. I set it to download so that I could listen to it offline. I couldn't ever get it to download. I tried about 7 clean uninstalls and it ...

• Visitor
  • Haven't had any problems over the last month, but today I created a new playlist and added roughly 80 songs to it. I set it to download so that I could listen to it offline. I couldn't ever get it to...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod touch and iphone on alpine ine r900s

my iphone 5 works on my alpine system total control and volume - however, there is a lsight volume drop that occurs every now and again, very slight but it is there. other than that the phone works fine via the usb connection. Unfortunately, my ipod ...

• Casual Listener
  • my iphone 5 works on my alpine system total control and volume - however, there is a lsight volume drop that occurs every now and again, very slight but it is there.  other than that the phone w...
  • lawyerrob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New playlist view

While I love that the new playlist view has returned (at least for me) with shuffle and all, I feel almost embarrased stating these two extremely obvious points: 1) it's nice that I can get to the profile of the owwner of a playlist I'm following, bu...

• Community Legend
  • While I love that the new playlist view has returned (at least for me) with shuffle and all, I feel almost embarrased stating these two extremely obvious points:  1) it's nice that I can get to ...
  • robzim737
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on EC Touch (AppRadio)

Anyone tried Spotify on the EC Touch App for Appradio? What kind of subscription do you need? Is it running smoothly ? Any comments? http://www.appradioworld.com/2013/11/spotify-comes-to-appradio-via-ec-touch.html

• Casual Listener
  • Anyone tried Spotify on the EC Touch App for Appradio? What kind of subscription do you need? Is it running smoothly ? Any comments?   http://www.appradioworld.com/2013/11/spotify-comes-to-a...
  • marcgioia
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • appradio
    ec touch
    iOS
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends missing on iPhone , which appear on Desktop app

I just noticed that friends of mine are missing in the iPhone version, though these people appear in the Desktop(OSX) version.I've subscribed to a playlist of one of them, which I can still play on my iPhone.I've tried restarting and logging out the ...

• I just noticed that friends of mine are missing in the iPhone version, though these people appear in the Desktop(OSX) version. I've subscribed to a playlist of one of them, which I can still play on...
  • Mnyb
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on the I-Pad

When I try to reinstall spotify on my i-pad, it ask for my activationscode, but i already made a account. How can i reinstall spotify on my i-pad?

• When I try to reinstall spotify on my i-pad, it ask for my activationscode, but i already made a account. How can i reinstall spotify on my i-pad?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: Syncing your Local Files

The same thing happens to me - nothing shows up under the "Devices" when I connect my iPhone with a USB cable OR if I connect to the same wifi. I even turned off the setting that automatically opens iTunes when I plug in my phone, so that iTunes and ...

• Casual Listener
  • The same thing happens to me - nothing shows up under the "Devices" when I connect my iPhone with a USB cable OR if I connect to the same wifi.  I even turned off the setting that automatically ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account and login - I can't log in to Spotify

Here's what we got from you:Account and loginI can’t log in to SpotifyFor some reason I am unable to log in to spotify from the application. But oddly able to log in from the site. I changed my password to something simple to make sure I didn't incor...

• Here's what we got from you: Account and login I can’t log in to Spotify For some reason I am unable to log in to spotify from the application. But oddly able to log in from the site. I changed ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not working on iPhone

Hi- I've had a premium account for years but as of today it won't let me access the songs saying - I need a premium account. I've upgraded the app, logged in and out, logged in in my desktop... What else?

• Hi- I've had a premium account for years but as of today it won't let me access the songs saying - I need a premium account. I've upgraded the app, logged in and out, logged in in my desktop... Wha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album cover view on ios

Hi, Does anybody has an idea why I see covert art for playlists on my ipad but not on my iphone? Thanks for your help Steven

photo.PNG photo-1.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  •   Hi,    Does anybody has an idea why I see covert art for playlists on my ipad but not on my iphone?   Thanks for your help Steven      
  • peaceofcake
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! All tracks downloaded for offline listening have been deleted

I sync my iPhone with iTunes to back up and sync photos, music, ... when finished, I realized that all the songs downloaded from spotify for listening offline are no longer present. Specify that the playlists are there, but the green triangle is gone...

• Regular
  • I sync my iPhone with iTunes to back up and sync photos, music, ... when finished, I realized that all the songs downloaded from spotify for listening offline are no longer present. Specify that the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AIUTO! Tutti i brani scaricati per l'ascolto offline sono stati cancellati

Ho sincronizzato il mio iPhone con iTunes per fare il backup e per sincronizzare foto, musica,... al termine dell'operazione mi sono accorto che tutti i brani scaricati da spotify per l'ascolto offline non sono più presenti. Preciso che le playlist c...

• Regular
  • Ho sincronizzato il mio iPhone con iTunes per fare il backup e per sincronizzare foto, musica,... al termine dell'operazione mi sono accorto che tutti i brani scaricati da spotify per l'ascolto offli...
  • Gioghi78
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still no browse

Hi,I know you it was being 'rolled out' but surely I should have it by now? I don't even have it on my iPad or desktop. What's going on?

• Hi, I know you it was being 'rolled out' but surely I should have it by now? I don't even have it on my iPad or desktop. What's going on?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the new playlist view rolled out briefly in 0.7.4

Is there work being done to bring back the much nicer looking playlist view first introduced in version 0.7.4 but removed after only a few hours. I know people were complaining about the removal of the shuffle button but surely that could be added in...

• Gig Goer
  • Is there work being done to bring back the much nicer looking playlist view first introduced in version 0.7.4 but removed after only a few hours. I know people were complaining about the removal of t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes