Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

No Profile (Me) Button on iPhone and iPod Touch apps

I have logged in fully with all the right details, and I can get onto my playlists and everything just fine. But on the app, my friends have a side button where they can get onto their own profiles, and I just dont have it. This is the same on my iph...

• Casual Listener
  • I have logged in fully with all the right details, and I can get onto my playlists and everything just fine. But on the app, my friends have a side button where they can get onto their own profiles, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Sharing With Non-Facebook User iOS7

Hi, I see simiar questions get asked frequently and have had a look through a few to see if they solve my problem, but as you have probably guessed, I haven't been able to solve it. I am using 0.9.1.230 on my iphone 5 using iOS7. I have not connected...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I see simiar questions get asked frequently and have had a look through a few to see if they solve my problem, but as you have probably guessed, I haven't been able to solve it. &nbs...
  • Stuartgemmill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist don't synchronies

Hey there I just upgraded to a premium account. Using the offline function of spotify is interessing me cause i won't have the 4G for a while. BUT the problem is that for a unknown reason I cannot syncronise my playlists to the offline mode. I tried ...

• Hey there   I just upgraded to a premium account. Using the offline function of spotify is interessing me cause i won't have the 4G for a while.    BUT the problem is that for ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

My spotify premium is not working. I cant pick songs, can only listen to shuffle play but nothing else. What to do?

• Regular
  • My spotify premium is not working. I cant pick songs, can only listen to shuffle play but nothing else. What to do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

AirPlay to AppleTV does not show album artwork anymore

With one of the last updates of Spotify on iOS the Album Artwork is not displayed anymore on my AppleTV when using AirPlay. I am not a Spotify member of a very long time, but i can remember that even the remote control of the AppleTv worked to naviga...

• Music Fan
  • With one of the last updates of Spotify on iOS the Album Artwork is not displayed anymore on my AppleTV when using AirPlay. I am not a Spotify member of a very long time, but i can remember that even...
  • WPDP
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Music in car via lightning connection

Hello, I'd like to know if there is any way to allow my vehicle to control and play music with a wired connection. I've attempted this already and it seems that because Spotify encrypts and hides the audio files my car shows a message that the device...

• Hello,   I'd like to know if there is any way to allow my vehicle to control and play music with a wired connection. I've attempted this already and it seems that because Spotify encrypts an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs repeatedly end prematurely

When playing any sort of playlist, every song ends about a minute prematurely. This is ruining the listening experience and is extremely frustrating. This has been happening for close to two months! How can I fix this??

• Casual Listener
  • When playing any sort of playlist, every song ends about a minute prematurely. This is ruining the listening experience and is extremely frustrating. This has been happening for close to two months! ...
  • Parkview094
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Synchronisation whilst on VPN

I've noticed if my phone has an active VPN don't Spotify want synchronise, meaning that any available off-line playlists don't download

• I've noticed if my phone has an active VPN don't Spotify want synchronise, meaning that any available off-line playlists don't download
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bug iPhone
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify search not finding items not available through Spotify

before the search function changed on the iPhone app, I was able to search all the songs I have uploaded onto my phone, including ones that are not in Spotify's database. Now, I no longer can. For example, I have a lot of Beatles songs that I've uplo...

• Casual Listener
  • before the search function changed on the iPhone app, I was able to search all the songs I have uploaded onto my phone, including ones that are not in Spotify's database.  Now, I no longer can. ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way to be able to hand pick your songs opposed to shuffle on the spotify iphone app?

Just recently spotify practically forced me to click the shuffle button and is giving me no option to unshuffle. Is there any way for me to individually pick my songs or should i just switch to itunes? I've had this app over a year and I loved it, no...

• Casual Listener
  • Just recently spotify practically forced me to click the shuffle button and is giving me no option to unshuffle. Is there any way for me to individually pick my songs or should i just switch to itune...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Too similar to pandora

If I wanted to download pandora I would of done so. I liked spotify the way it was to begin with.

• Casual Listener
  • If I wanted to download pandora I would of done so. I liked spotify the way it was to begin with.
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Long song titles cropped in radio mode

Long song titles do not have hover effect to see the title. The small box on the bottom left does have it and so you can see full title when hovering with a mouse but I believe same should be applied to the song title in the middle of the screen. Att...

• Music Fan
  • Long song titles do not have hover effect to see the title. The small box on the bottom left does have it and so you can see full title when hovering with a mouse but I believe same should be applied...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Playlist Problem

I am trying to play a playlist, and it keeps suggesting songs. It has played 10 consecutive suggested songs now that are not on the playlist that I was listening to. It says on the support page that it should only have suggested songs on playlists wi...

• I am trying to play a playlist, and it keeps suggesting songs.  It has played 10 consecutive suggested songs now that are not on the playlist that I was listening to.  It says on ...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Itunes on one coputer and Spotfy on other HELP!!!

Hey, So on my house computer I have and have been using Itunes since I got my Ipod many, many years ago. For work, I have another computer which I have use Spotify on and I want to be able to put the music that is on my Ipod right now on Spotify on t...

• Hey,   So on my house computer I have and have been using Itunes since I got my Ipod many, many years ago. For work, I have another computer which I have use Spotify on and I want to be able...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spot remote wont show playlists on computer

I cant get my spot remote on my ipad to show the playlists i have on my computer, it connects and plays music but just wont show the playlists.

• I cant get my spot remote on my ipad to show the playlists i have on my computer, it connects and plays music but just wont show the playlists.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Search within a playlist

Hi, recently changed from a blackberry to iphone (finally!) and whilst pretty much everything is amazingly better, the only thing I can't figure out how to do is search within a playlist. I have a lot of songs in some playlists and with them not in a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, recently changed from a blackberry to iphone (finally!) and whilst pretty much everything is amazingly better, the only thing I can't figure out how to do is search within a playlist. I have a lo...
  • dcsoft
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad: how do I search within Starred playlist?

On the new ipad app, how do I search within the starred playlist, like I can on the iphone app?

• Casual Listener
  • On the new ipad app, how do I search within the starred playlist, like I can on the iphone app?
  • dcsoft
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes