Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

bottom right menu changed

my bottom right menu appears to be 'your playlists' instead of 'your library' how can i get 'your library' menu back?

• Casual Listener
  • my bottom right menu appears to be 'your playlists' instead of 'your library' how can i get 'your library' menu back?
  • Acoustics
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't rewind a track

Although i've got Spotify Premium i can't rewind or fast foward Tracks.A solution would be really nice and helpful

• Although i've got Spotify Premium i can't rewind or fast foward Tracks. A solution would be really nice and helpful
  • smflattery87
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Local playlist won't sync from my laptop to my iPhone

I have two playlists full of local songs. One of them has been working perfectly but this second playlist I just created will show up on my phone but only have 2 out of the 46 songs in the playlist. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled on both ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two playlists full of local songs. One of them has been working perfectly but this second playlist I just created will show up on my phone but only have 2 out of the 46 songs in the playlist. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Date Added to Playlist

Hi, Is it possible to change the appearance of the playlist from first added to most recently added so that is appears at the top of the list on the iphone? I cant't seem to change it and I always have to scroll all the way down to listen to the song...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Is it possible to change the appearance of the playlist from first added to most recently added so that is appears at the top of the list on the iphone? I cant't seem to change it and I ...
  • labelscollected
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium bug on iPhone 5

I have functioning Spotify premium for my account, and I have 0 commercials and I can select any song I want. However, I cannot rewind/fastforward on the bar for the song duration, I cannot shuffle and I only get 5 skips of a certain song before it t...

• I have functioning Spotify premium for my account, and I have 0 commercials and I can select any song I want. However, I cannot rewind/fastforward on the bar for the song duration, I cannot shuffle a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution storage usage

How can I tell how much storage is being used on my iPhone 7+ ? I downloaded a few public play lists and although I didnt look to se how much storage I had before it doesnt look like it used much, even tho those play lists totaled over 400 songs. whe...

• How can I tell how much storage is being used on my iPhone 7+ ?   I downloaded a few public play lists and although I didnt look to se how much storage I had before it doesnt look like it u...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Menu bibliothèque / spotify

Bonjour,Nouvelle sur Spotify,je ne comprends pas pourquoi dans le menu je n'ai pas l'item "bibliothèque" mais l'item "playlist".Savez vous comment je dois faire pour avoir l'item bibliothèque comme l'ont mes amis?Merci d'avance

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, Nouvelle sur Spotify,je ne comprends pas pourquoi dans le menu je n'ai pas l'item "bibliothèque" mais l'item "playlist". Savez vous comment je dois faire pour avoir l'item bibliothèque com...
  • cammnssns
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Freezes on Song - Desktop & iPhone

Has anyone noticed that when you skip through your songs by pressing the Next button, both on your macbook adn iphone, that after doing that a certain number of times, it stops on a song and is then unresponsive and will not go to the next song.

• Roadie
  • Has anyone noticed that when you skip through your songs by pressing the Next button, both on your macbook adn iphone, that after doing that a certain number of times, it stops on a song an...
  • Lee
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Your Library changes to Your Playlists

I have an iPhone 6 10.3.3 and have spotify installed and I have a problem where I used to have "Your Library" but now it changed to "Your Playlists" I would like it the way it was.. Please help.

• I have an iPhone 6 10.3.3 and have spotify installed and I have a problem where I used to have "Your Library" but now it changed to "Your Playlists" I would like it the way it was.. Please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Someone is using my account

HiSuddenly today i couldn't log to spotify snd my pass did not work.So i changed passw but in the meantine i've discovered someone is using my account. I notice dance music in my history. Any suggestion?

• Music Fan
  • Hi Suddenly today i couldn't log to spotify snd my pass did not work.So i changed passw but in the meantine i've discovered someone is using my account. I notice dance music in my history. Any sugge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Your Music erased after update

After a recent update all my songs and albums in 'your music have disappeared. I spent ages adding them all when you removed the library feature which was buggy in its own right! And now they have all been removed from my mobile device again. The art...

• Music Fan
  • After a recent update all my songs and albums in 'your music have disappeared. I spent ages adding them all when you removed the library feature which was buggy in its own right! And now they have a...
  • zeefozzy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

NO PUEDO ENCONTRAR A PERSONAS !!

Mi cuenta de spotify no está ligada con Facebook y hace una semana podía buscar a personas en "search" y me aparecían ahora cuando intentó buscar a alguien no me deja. Ponía su nombre tal cual venía supongamos "Ceci Elizondo" y me salía y ahora no me...

• Mi cuenta de spotify no está ligada con Facebook y hace una semana podía buscar a personas en "search" y me aparecían ahora cuando intentó buscar a alguien no me deja. Ponía su nombre tal cual venía ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Premium Constant Buffering?

Hi, I've had Premium for over a year now and never had a problem with playing offline until the last few months or so. I thought maybe it was my Android acting up, so I would uninstall then reinstall the app. No change. Full bars of service? No chang...

• Hi, I've had Premium for over a year now and never had a problem with playing offline until the last few months or so.  I thought maybe it was my Android acting up, so I would uninstall then rei...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Help me for cant queue-ing indonesia

After i started my premium again , why i cant queue ing all song ? With this ,thx

• After i started my premium again , why i cant queue ing all song ? With this ,thx
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink twitter account

I accidentally linked my old twitter account that doesn't exist anymore and I don't know how to switch it to my actual twitter account

• I accidentally linked my old twitter account that doesn't exist anymore and I don't know how to switch it to my actual twitter account
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify sometimes won't play songs immediately

I recently updated spotify and after the update songs won't play right away. Sometimes it works fine and other times I'll click on a new song and it will take a minute before it plays. When I restart my iphone it'll work fine for a couple minutes and...

• I recently updated spotify and after the update songs won't play right away. Sometimes it works fine and other times I'll click on a new song and it will take a minute before it plays. When I restart...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offline on 4G

Hi there, My premium spotify account remains offline when being connected to my data provider (4G). I can only search for new songs while being connected to a WIFI connection. Has someone experienced this issue before? Thanks,

• Hi there,   My premium spotify account remains offline when being connected to my data provider (4G).  I can only search for new songs while being connected to a WIFI connection.  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App not supported by my apple store

Hi there, I have a premium spotify account in Netherlands (where I live) but my apple store is Croatian and it still does not support spotify mobile app so I can not download the iphone app! Can somebody help me?Thanks a lot,Anamarija

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have a premium spotify account in Netherlands (where I live) but my apple store is Croatian and it still does not support spotify mobile app so I can not download the iphone app!   ...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i listen to imported spotify music on my iphone? (Help pls)

So I imported songs on my desktop through the local files option in spotify. I can listen to these songs on my desktop app, but can't listen to them on my iphone. Someone have a solution?.

• Casual Listener
  • So I imported songs on my desktop through the local files option in spotify. I can listen to these songs on my desktop app, but can't listen to them on my iphone. Someone have a solution?.
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

problem syncing my own music in PC and iphone

So I have some mp3 files that I have loaded into local files in spotify on my PC, It used to sync very well once my PC and my iphone are both connected to the same wifi but since a few months ago they just wont download the music from my PC to my iph...

• So I have some mp3 files that I have loaded into local files in spotify on my PC,   It used to sync very well once my PC and my iphone are both connected to the same wifi but since a few month...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes