Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! Playlist lost

I have been listening to and adding music to a playlist for a while but I went to add a song and the playlist wasn't there! I searched through the playlists for the specific title but it was gone. I use an iPhone but I have three family members on th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been listening to and adding music to a playlist for a while but I went to add a song and the playlist wasn't there! I searched through the playlists for the specific title but it was gone. I ...
  • Kensewell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my music will play fine on my desktop but is freezing on my iPhone.

hi there. got a new car last night and tried playing my music from my Spotify account. it stopped playing after around 20 seconds. it's never done this before. started glitching on the cars screen. i even tried playing music through aux cord instead ...

• hi there. got a new car last night and tried playing my music from my Spotify account. it stopped playing after around 20 seconds. it's never done this before. started glitching on the cars screen. i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play music with blank playing page.

Hi, I have created an account for usage in Taiwan. I am able to play Spotify on Mac using this account. However, playing through the app keeps on popping out Premiun Subscription only. The account is new and the location is already set to Taiwan by d...

• Hi,   I have created an account for usage in Taiwan. I am able to play Spotify on Mac using this account. However, playing through the app keeps on popping out Premiun Subscription only. The a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly payment for premium problem

I have been using premium, but this month payment of premium was not received by my credit card, and i do not know why. I tried many times to become premium again but it was rejected everytime. I deleted and download Spotify again. now my account bec...

• I have been using premium, but this month payment of premium was not received by my credit card, and i do not know why. I tried many times to become premium again but it was rejected everytime. I del...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

Last day i was log out on spotify, and when i log in al my playlist are gone. Normaly i log in whith facebook but now it is not possible anymore. Did someone know how to fix this. Cause i want my playlist back

• Last day i was log out on spotify, and when i log in al my playlist are gone. Normaly i log in whith facebook but now it is not possible anymore. Did someone know how to fix this. Cause i want my pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play music on my iphone 6

Hi everyone please please help me solve this situation since I really rely on spotify for music. So my spotify won't play on my iphone 6 at all. When I go to browse and click "shuffle", usually there would be a box pop up underneath that says the son...

• Hi everyone please please help me solve this situation since I really rely on spotify for music.   So my spotify won't play on my iphone 6 at all.  When I go to browse and click "shuffle"...
  • laura_jane0
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble listening

Just upgrade my premium account.Change payment details. Got receipt and everything.Try to play music on my spotify app. Logged in with same address as i change the payment detail.Also upgraded the app in app store.Still getting this message: you need...

• Just upgrade my premium account. Change payment details. Got receipt and everything. Try to play music on my spotify app. Logged in with same address as i change the payment detail. Also upgraded ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[MOVED] "99% Invisible" by Roman Mars won't load

Think I posted in wrong cat, moved to: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/iOS-Podcast-quot-99-Invisible-quot-by-Roman-Mars-won-t-load/idi-p/1457736Searched for "99% in.." and found my favorite podcast.Site: http://99percentinvisible.org/...

• Regular
  • Think I posted in wrong cat, moved to: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/iOS-Podcast-quot-99-Invisible-quot-by-Roman-Mars-won-t-load/idi-p/1457736 Searched for "99% in.." and found...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    podcast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I recently moved to Taiwan and now spotify wont work

So I recently moved to Taiwan and spotify stopped working on my Iphone.I changed the country in the settings but nothing changed. It seems to work on my Mac but not on my Iphone.When I try to play a song it will either do nothing or it will show me t...

• So I recently moved to Taiwan and spotify stopped working on my Iphone. I changed the country in the settings but nothing changed. It seems to work on my Mac but not on my Iphone. When I try to pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS App looks different

Brief description of the issue:When I open the app, I only see 3 icons as oppose to 5. I only see home, search and the profile icons. I'm missing radio and browse icons. The icons I have do not have texts underneath as well. What steps you’ve tried a...

• Brief description of the issue: When I open the app, I only see 3 icons as oppose to 5. I only see home, search and the profile icons. I'm missing radio and browse icons. The icons I have do not hav...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone forgets login details

Hi, sometimes my iPhone forgets my premium account login details and I have to sign in and download again all the previous downloaded songs. this is very annoying because it may happen while in offline modes (e.g. on a plane) when you don't have any ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   sometimes my iPhone forgets my premium account login details and I have to sign in and download again all the previous downloaded songs.   this is very annoying because it may hap...
  • marcolin
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Download issues

I'm at the point of canceling my service with Spotify. I fly a lot and when I'm on airplane mode my songs on Spotify aren't saved. When I try and download and click on the download bar it goes from green to grey. It won't download!!!!

• I'm at the point of canceling my service with Spotify. I fly a lot and when I'm on airplane mode my songs on Spotify aren't saved. When I try and download and click on the download bar it goes from g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading to Ipod Shuffle

My son is at boarding school where they don't allow the newest Ipod with a camera and internet access, only the older school types like Ipod Shuffle. Have been struggling for several days to get his Spotify Premium contents onto the Shuffle. Can this...

• My son is at boarding school where they don't allow the newest Ipod with a camera and internet access, only the older school types like Ipod Shuffle.  Have been struggling for several days to ge...
  • angeloswaldomp
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! frozen

My Iphone 6s is playing the music but won't let me change the song or forward it or rewind once a song is being played. It won't allow me to choose the song either. How am I supposed to fix this issue?? I have deleted the app and tried re installing ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Iphone 6s is playing the music but won't let me change the song or forward it or rewind once a song is being played.  It won't allow me to choose the song either.  How am I supposed to f...
  • nenavanstone
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Strange looking player in iPad app

Is this happening only on my iPad? The player looks quite strange (the same in horizontal mode).

• Visitor
  • Is this happening only on my iPad? The player looks quite strange (the same in horizontal mode).
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs grayed out in personal playlists after switching to new device

So I just switched to an iPhone SE from a Droid. After downloading and installing the Spotify app, I went to play one of my personal playlists. However, a lot of the songs are grayed out and say song unavailable. When I search for the songs in Spotif...

• So I just switched to an iPhone SE from a Droid. After downloading and installing the Spotify app, I went to play one of my personal playlists. However, a lot of the songs are grayed out and say song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 10 - Issue with Spotify for Iphone

Hi TeamI connect to Spotify via Lightning Cable in my vehicle and any music I want to listen to is cached as I use Spotify Premium. The issue happening now is if the network changes in any way when listening to any song on Spotify (eg, 4G to 3G, 3G t...

• Regular
  • Hi Team I connect to Spotify via Lightning Cable in my vehicle and any music I want to listen to is cached as I use Spotify Premium.   The issue happening now is if the network changes i...
  • bashnz
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening offline

Why can't I listen to music when I'm offline? I have downloaded my playlist and the green arrow is showing on every song but as soon as I have no internet they show up as not downloaded and won't play? What do I do thinking of cancelling this subscri...

• Why can't I listen to music when I'm offline? I have downloaded my playlist and the green arrow is showing on every song but as soon as I have no internet they show up as not downloaded and won't pla...
  • m4r1vs
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long connecting time

Everytime i start Spotify on my iphone 6 it takes minutters before i her online. It keeps connecting.

• Everytime i start Spotify on my iphone 6 it takes minutters before i her online. It keeps connecting.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes