Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Problems with current Spotify iOS app

I've been having some problems with the most recent version of the Spotify app on iOS lately, which I'll go over right now: 1. Download Error: Whenever I try to finish downloading one of my playlists, an error message comes up saying "Download Error:...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having some problems with the most recent version of the Spotify app on iOS lately, which I'll go over right now: 1. Download Error: Whenever I try to finish downloading one of my playlists...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded song keep getting deleted (Iphone)

A few days ago it was my birthday and I got Spotify Premium from a friend. I loved it. I freed up some space on my phone and downloaded about 4GB of my favourite songs. A few days everything was well. But now everytime I restart my Iphone or sometime...

• Roadie
  • A few days ago it was my birthday and I got Spotify Premium from a friend. I loved it. I freed up some space on my phone and downloaded about 4GB of my favourite songs. A few days everything was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Press Preview Crashes Spotify on ios10

Brief description of the issue: Long Pressing a track causes crashesSteps to reproduce the issue:First I did this: I wanted to preview a track so navigated to Stevie Wonder.Then I did that: I long pressed his top track. It crashedI also did this: I w...

• Brief description of the issue: Long Pressing a track causes crashes Steps to reproduce the issue: First I did this: I wanted to preview a track so navigated to Stevie Wonder. Then I did that: I...
  • Boyding123
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Lost songs on my iphone, but not on my computer

My songs are still listed on my laptop version of spotify, but have dissapeared from the list on my iphone. any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • My songs are still listed on my laptop version of spotify, but have dissapeared from the list on my iphone. any suggestions?
  • medhaj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding to premium

Trying to add my wife's existing account to my family plan

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to add my wife's existing account to my family plan
  • Mborger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login

Since a week I am unable to login to Spotify on my iPhone. I have deleted and downloaded the Spotify app again but it simply won't log me in with either ways: 'Login via Facebook' or 'Login with username and password'. I can still access Spotify on m...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a week I am unable to login to Spotify on my iPhone. I have deleted and downloaded the Spotify app again but it simply won't log me in with either ways: 'Login via Facebook' or 'Login with user...
  • Kokosnoot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Music Randomly Disappears off of iPhone

Hello EveryoneFor the last two months I have had playlists that I have downloaded to my iPhone randomly disappear. This is how it goes: 1. Open Spotify2. See that it requests I re-login3. Login4. All playlists are still saved, but all downloaded cont...

• Regular
  • Hello Everyone For the last two months I have had playlists that I have downloaded to my iPhone randomly disappear. This is how it goes:    1. Open Spotify 2. See that it requests ...
  • wayrachaki
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Optimized iPad Pro App

Hello, Is Spotify iOS app optimized for iPad Pro's native resolution? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is Spotify iOS app optimized for iPad Pro's native resolution?   Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

record a WhatsApp áudio without stopping spotify áudio

Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?

• Casual Listener
  • Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ios 10 doesn't show artist title or album when connected to my car's bluetooth

With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotify verison 5.7.0.1055. Does anyone know when this wi...

• With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone "allow" default

I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I get a message on the phone that "Spotify wanst to communicate with th...

• Regular
  • I have an iPhone 6s and a Pioneer in-dash unit with Spotify control. The iPhone and Spotify app sync up to the in-dash and play fine. The issue is every time I turn on the stereo I get a message on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Behind the Lyrics wont work

I can't see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person.. Have been googling this for over a month now!The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behind the artwork is simply not there. I am on the Iphone 6, h...

• Visitor
  • I can't see Genius' Behind the Lyrics on my iPhone? I seems like I am the only person.. Have been googling this for over a month now! The black little screen that was supposed to peek out behin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No app update since May

So is the Apple vs Spotify saga still going? We haven't seen an app update since May and now since iOS 10 has been released there a few bugs in Spotify that need fixing. Spotify is still pumping out updates for the other platforms. When are we going ...

• Regular
  • So is the Apple vs Spotify saga still going? We haven't seen an app update since May and now since iOS 10 has been released there a few bugs in Spotify that need fixing. Spotify is still pumping out ...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Music not available offline

I keep seeing issues with offline play and I'm still sticking with you Spotify, but you're really starting to get on my nerves. Anytime I start up the app fresh while I'm offline (underground, subway, or even just airplane mode), I either don't see a...

• Regular
  • I keep seeing issues with offline play and I'm still sticking with you Spotify, but you're really starting to get on my nerves.   Anytime I start up the app fresh while I'm offline (undergroun...
  • Gozer1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Your Music
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

unwanted playlist starts playing

When playing Spotify, an unwanted playlist starts playing. Removing this playlist from all my devices doesn't help; it keeps coming back after a few songs and starts playing again. Very annoying, please help.

• Casual Listener
  • When playing Spotify, an unwanted playlist starts playing. Removing this playlist from all my devices doesn't help; it keeps coming back after a few songs and starts playing again. Very annoying, ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is out of date

FIX as simple as this :-When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts! -Have a report bug into the mobile app, come on real...

• Music Fan
  • FIX as simple as this : -When opening the app it always says OFFLINE for 5-10 secs before realizing oh ! there is LTE or oh ! there is wifi, sorry I will reluanch the app now... that drives me nuts!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    enhance
    IOS10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sin conexión a internet

No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , precedere a cancelar el servicio, pues a mi esposo le pas...

• No he podido tener acceso a mi perfil de spotify, siempre aparece un aviso de 'sin acceso a internet " y abajo CONECTANDO. Tengo un plan de datos ilimitado , si no tengo solucion al problema , preced...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I seeing the Shuffle Play button as premium subscriber?

Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albums or playlists unless I choose to do so. What happ...

• Casual Listener
  • Opened up Spotify in iOS today, and all of a sudden I'm seeing a big green Shuffle Play button in place of the standard Play button. I am a premium subscriber - I should not have to shuffle play albu...
  • travis_s
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes