Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Crashing when trying to preview

My Spotify app has now crashed twice when I attempt to preview songs. I'm using iOS 10.0.1

• My Spotify app has now crashed twice when I attempt to preview songs. I'm using iOS 10.0.1
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play party mode with mood slider

Hello,I am having trouble finding a way to play the party playlists with the mood slider, but I only get the shuffle play where there is no mood slider, can you help please?

• Hello, I am having trouble finding a way to play the party playlists with the mood slider, but I only get the shuffle play where there is no mood slider, can you help please?  
  • StevenR
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Why is Spotify iOS not being updated

Spotify iOS was on a 2 week update cycle until 26-May-2016 version 5.7.0Nothing since - does anybody know why?

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify iOS was on a 2 week update cycle until 26-May-2016 version 5.7.0 Nothing since - does anybody know why?
  • Somebody
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

iOS ALL Songs Unplayable

Been having this issue for about 4 days now and haven't been able to find the same problem on these forums.I'm a free user using iOS. On my desktop everything is fine. On mobile every song is grayed out as if they are unplayable. Every song, every pl...

• Been having this issue for about 4 days now and haven't been able to find the same problem on these forums. I'm a free user using iOS. On my desktop everything is fine. On mobile every song is gra...
  • DingPing
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

New update lost songs

Hi there,I just updated Spotify (the version which has Czech) and have lost about 2000 songs on one of my playlists (Starred. And yes, all were downloaded and available offline). I haven't dared check the others yet. Has anyone else had this issue? O...

• Hi there, I just updated Spotify (the version which has Czech) and have lost about 2000 songs on one of my playlists (Starred. And yes, all were downloaded and available offline). I haven't dared ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Rearranged Completely in Playlist

I will add new songs I like to my Starred playlist. The most recent songs were always listed at the top, with the first songs I ever added at the bottom. After I updated my phone this morning, it completely reversed that order. Now to listen to the n...

• I will add new songs I like to my Starred playlist. The most recent songs were always listed at the top, with the first songs I ever added at the bottom. After I updated my phone this morning, it com...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ipad app crash after advertisement

The ipad version of spotify always crashes right after seeing the adv videos, i see the video, i see the following part of the video telling to enjoy 30 minutes of music and then... app crashes. So I have to restart the app but it doesn't remember th...

• The ipad version of spotify always crashes right after seeing the adv videos, i see the video, i see the following part of the video telling to enjoy 30 minutes of music and then... app crashes. So I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

When the iOS app will be updated

Hey guys I know that the iOS app have some difficulties getting updated cause of Apple.Do we have some news about this ?Spotify will stop pushing updates to the iOS platform ?What it may happen ?

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I know that the iOS app have some difficulties getting updated cause of Apple. Do we have some news about this ? Spotify will stop pushing updates to the iOS platform ? What it may happen...
  • maur1th
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Je

Hello, after the update to IOS10 i can't control the volume with the iphone when i hear music on Bose Soundlink Mini II. I only can set the Volume direct on the Soundspeaker. Any Ideas?? greets

• Hello,   after the update to IOS10 i can't control the volume with the iphone when i hear music on Bose Soundlink Mini II. I only can set the Volume direct on the Soundspeaker. Any Ideas?? &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with current Spotify iOS app

I've been having some problems with the most recent version of the Spotify app on iOS lately, which I'll go over right now: 1. Download Error: Whenever I try to finish downloading one of my playlists, an error message comes up saying "Download Error:...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having some problems with the most recent version of the Spotify app on iOS lately, which I'll go over right now: 1. Download Error: Whenever I try to finish downloading one of my playlists...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloaded song keep getting deleted (Iphone)

A few days ago it was my birthday and I got Spotify Premium from a friend. I loved it. I freed up some space on my phone and downloaded about 4GB of my favourite songs. A few days everything was well. But now everytime I restart my Iphone or sometime...

• Roadie
  • A few days ago it was my birthday and I got Spotify Premium from a friend. I loved it. I freed up some space on my phone and downloaded about 4GB of my favourite songs. A few days everything was...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Press Preview Crashes Spotify on ios10

Brief description of the issue: Long Pressing a track causes crashesSteps to reproduce the issue:First I did this: I wanted to preview a track so navigated to Stevie Wonder.Then I did that: I long pressed his top track. It crashedI also did this: I w...

• Brief description of the issue: Long Pressing a track causes crashes Steps to reproduce the issue: First I did this: I wanted to preview a track so navigated to Stevie Wonder. Then I did that: I...
  • Boyding123
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Lost songs on my iphone, but not on my computer

My songs are still listed on my laptop version of spotify, but have dissapeared from the list on my iphone. any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • My songs are still listed on my laptop version of spotify, but have dissapeared from the list on my iphone. any suggestions?
  • medhaj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding to premium

Trying to add my wife's existing account to my family plan

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to add my wife's existing account to my family plan
  • Mborger
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can't login

Since a week I am unable to login to Spotify on my iPhone. I have deleted and downloaded the Spotify app again but it simply won't log me in with either ways: 'Login via Facebook' or 'Login with username and password'. I can still access Spotify on m...

• Casual Listener
  • Since a week I am unable to login to Spotify on my iPhone. I have deleted and downloaded the Spotify app again but it simply won't log me in with either ways: 'Login via Facebook' or 'Login with user...
  • Kokosnoot
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Music Randomly Disappears off of iPhone

Hello EveryoneFor the last two months I have had playlists that I have downloaded to my iPhone randomly disappear. This is how it goes: 1. Open Spotify2. See that it requests I re-login3. Login4. All playlists are still saved, but all downloaded cont...

• Regular
  • Hello Everyone For the last two months I have had playlists that I have downloaded to my iPhone randomly disappear. This is how it goes:    1. Open Spotify 2. See that it requests ...
  • wayrachaki
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Optimized iPad Pro App

Hello, Is Spotify iOS app optimized for iPad Pro's native resolution? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is Spotify iOS app optimized for iPad Pro's native resolution?   Thank you.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

record a WhatsApp áudio without stopping spotify áudio

Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?

• Casual Listener
  • Its possible to spotify ignore others após and keep playing your audio without stopping when i start one voice recorder in WhatsApp for exemple?
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ios 10 doesn't show artist title or album when connected to my car's bluetooth

With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotify verison 5.7.0.1055. Does anyone know when this wi...

• With the recent ios update, I'm now not able to see the artist, title or album information when connecting to my car's bluetooth (this was previously working and available). I'm currently have Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes