Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Go online to log in

Go online to log in

Spotify has been regularly logging me out when in offline mode, and when I try to log back in it says "Please go online to login" giving me the facebook, email address or new account options. When I try to login with either the facebook or email address options neither works and i get the same "Please login" notification until it says "could not sign you in, would you like to recover your account?". The quick fix is just to delete the app and reinstall it, however when I have more than 2000 songs and travel fairly regularly with work it's really getting tedious redownloading everything again and its really annoying finding that I don't have any music to listen to with no warning.

PLEASE FIX THIS SPOTIFY, YOUR COMMUNITY HAS POSTS FROM 2016 REPORTING THIS ISSUE!!!!

*note* A user named "Osornios" closed my last post on this topic saying

"Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

Please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)"

The link lead me back to the original posting board, exactly where I had posted the first issue..... so that didnt help me whatsoever.

note 2: this issue occured TWICE in 24 hours between yesterday and today, getting REAL sick of this.
4 Replies

Hi there!!!

Sorry about that. I would recommend checking out This    Artical about it!!!

Hope this Helps!!!

Please like!!

Hi @Ethan_Moore004 unfortunately this article doesn't solve anything, it's just the same problem listed again and the spotify employee commenting hasn't understood the issue. 

Thanks

Hey @RobbieDTS.

Just to let you know I've replied to you in the other thread in which you posted here.

Thanks 🙂

The only way to avoid this issue altogether is to avoid using offline mode fullstop.
Download a firewall for your device and block spotify instead of going offline mode.
When you want spotify to connect then unblock in firewall.
Or define rules to how Spotify can access the internet.
You can still listen to your downloaded playlists , albums & tracks , you don't need to use offline mode 

My firewall settings for Spotify on my android :    Mobile data     /     Wifi
                                                                                          Block                      Allow 

Suggested posts