Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -.- )

Solved!

Re: Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -

Meliq

Hi, I've changed my profile pic multipe times and it has been this way for MONTHS (also a pic of me and my ex). Is there any way the picture option can just go away? One should have the autonomy to change the pic of their own freewill instead of having to wait (for months) and logging off and on and it not doing anything...

Re: Is it possible to change the picture of the discover weekly playlist? (it's a picture of my ex -

mdr0339
Casual Listener

Is this acting up? I'm trying to figure out a way as well

jonibonez
I have the same problem. I have not been able to unlink the two accounts because I signed up with facebook. It's very frustrating :-(

fabiozon
Casual Listener

Same as all of the above. It can't be that difficult to make the albums cover dynamic and change with your current profile pic.

EdtherJohn
Hi any help here? I have the same problem too! It's frustrating to see your ex on the discover weekly cover! I already tried all the steps you also try, but it's still not working. I've created my spotify using my fb account. 😔

RageDylan

I am having a similar problem and facebook is directly linked to my account. 

I have tried logging out and back in as well as restarting and reinstalling. 

boramioum
Casual Listener

I've got the same problem as those above me. I've created my account through facebook, so unlinking facebook is not an option. I have changed my profile picture multiple times on facebook and the discovered weekly is still a picture of my ex. If spotify is unable to update the discover weekly playlist photo automatically, we should at least have the option to update it ourselves.

GRath

I have the same problem! very frustrating I have changed my profile piture multiple times on facebook over the last 6 months but my discovery picture wont change and I can't un-link facebook as I created the account through facebook. Please fix this to update the same as my spotify profile as that changes properly.

uniquenewyorker
Regular

Did you ever get an answer on this? I'm in the exact same boat...  staring at a pic of me and my ex... 

mdr0339
Casual Listener
Sadly, I havent. I've made a new spotify account :-/
SUGGESTED POSTS