Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Switch between 2 profiles in single phone

Plan: PremiumCountry: Argentina Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Operating System: Android 12 My Question or Issue: Hi!. I use Spotify on my phone on a daily basis. I also use it to play music for my kids when connected to the car using Android Auto....

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Argentina   Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro   Operating System: Android 12   My Question or Issue:   Hi!. I use Spotify on my phone on a daily bas...
  • wbkok82
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 14 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium

PlanStudentCountryAustriaDeviceWindowsOperating SystemWindows My Question or Issue Hello,I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the student ones. But if I choose the plan the error is appearing:Du bist für dieses Abo leide...

• Plan Student Country Austria Device Windows Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue   Hello, I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the stude...
  • Susan_GP
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank Change Plan Page

PlanPremiumCountryUKMy Question or IssueWhen I click on Change Plan on the spotify webpage for my account the next screen is blank and will never load anything - see attached.I have tried it on 3 diffrent devices, 3 diffrent browsers and private wind...

• Plan Premium Country UK My Question or Issue When I click on Change Plan on the spotify webpage for my account the next screen is blank and will never load anything - see attached. I have tried...
  • Jaskal
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

When I play a song it say song not available

The song that I want to play says unavailable, in an album of 10 songs 6 say that are unavailable to play. Why is this? I have deleted and re-installed the app, didn't do anything and then I deleted cache in spotify which also didn't do anything. HEL...

• Visitor
  • The song that I want to play says unavailable, in an album of 10 songs 6 say that are unavailable to play. Why is this? I have deleted and re-installed the app, didn't do anything and then I deleted ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I change profile country to Spain?

There is no Spain in my drop down for country un the profile, only UK and Indonesia so I cant change it to correct country and pay for my premium

• Visitor
  • There is no Spain in my drop down for country un the profile, only UK and Indonesia so I cant change it to correct country and pay for my premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo acceder al correo que esta vinculado a mi cuenta

No recuerdo el correo que vincule a mi cuenta y ya no puedo acceder a los beneficios de Spotify que estoy pagando. No puedo cancelar ni disfrutar.

• Visitor
  • No recuerdo el correo que vincule a mi cuenta y ya no puedo acceder a los beneficios de Spotify que estoy pagando. No puedo cancelar ni disfrutar.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot find account attached to credit card

My wife has an active premium subscription, which is invoiced via her credit card. However we have searched all spotify accounts, and none of them seems to have an active subscription, how do I get in contact with Spotify to track the account the cre...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife has an active premium subscription, which is invoiced via her credit card.   However we have searched all spotify accounts, and none of them seems to have an active subscription, how d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't Claim Artist Profile (Still Waiting, 3-4 weeks!)

I've had my song on Spotify for weeks now, and STILL I can't claim my profile. No peep from anyone at Spotify. Regular tech help will not answer any questions and essentially your just S.O.L. if you want help with this platform at all. Anyone else ex...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had my song on Spotify for weeks now, and STILL I can't claim my profile.  No peep from anyone at Spotify.  Regular tech help will not answer any questions and essentially your just S....
  • Maria
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution German Language | How to disable Gender * stars?

Hi, is there a way to disable the Gender Stars in German Language in the Spotify app?For example "Artist" was previously named "Künstler". Now its "Künstler*innen"Or "for this Artist..." was previously "für diesen Künstler..." now it's "für diese(n) ...

• Hi, is there a way to disable the Gender Stars in German Language in the Spotify app? For example "Artist" was previously named "Künstler". Now its "Künstler*innen" Or "for this Artist..." was prev...
  • Ollenhauer
  • 9 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 33 likes

Address finder not recognising Channel Island addresses

PlanPremium / premium DuoCountryJersey, Channel Islands My Question or IssueI'm trying to add my address in Jersey to start a duo plan with my partner. However, even though Jersey is listed in where Spotify is available, when it comes to verify our a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium / premium Duo Country Jersey, Channel Islands     My Question or Issue I'm trying to add my address in Jersey to start a duo plan with my partner. However, even though J...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Password Reset Due To "Suspicious Activity"

PlanFreeCountryAmericaDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Today, I was forced to reset my password by Spotify. They logged me out of my account and they sent me my E-Mail. "To protect your Spotify account, we've reset your passwor...

• Plan Free Country America Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Today, I was forced to reset my password by Spotify. They logged me out of my account and...
  • DohmX
  • Casual Listener
  • 72 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 72 replies
  • 33 likes

How to change my card details

Please i am unable to change my payment details from my credit card since the old one was hacked

• Visitor
  • Please i am unable to change my payment details from my credit card since the old one was hacked  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reembolso

Esta tarde intenté contratar el servicio Premium, al ingresar mis datos financieros, me dió error y en una ventana que decía "No te preocupes, no se te ha hecho ningún cargo", lo volví a intentar y me volvió a aparecer el mismo cuadro de diálogo. Lo ...

• Esta tarde intenté contratar el servicio Premium, al ingresar mis datos financieros, me dió error y en una ventana que decía "No te preocupes, no se te ha hecho ningún cargo", lo volví a intentar y m...
  • SamuraiNegro
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Alexa connect issue due to geographical restrictions.

PlanFamily CountryRomaniaDeviceAndroid I Try to connect Alexa with the Spotify account and I get the " You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geographical restriction" I have friends with free pr premium Spotify account in the same city asm...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country Romania Device Android     I Try to connect Alexa with the Spotify account and I get the " You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geogr...
  • Elcr1st1an
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 34 replies
  • 0 likes

AUDIOBOOK TIME RUNS OUT WITHIN 10 HOURS!

Plan - premium Country - USADevice - iPad&iPhone My Question or IssueI have had Spotify premium for a long time and have recently started using the audiobook feature. Supposedly this feature comes with 15 hours of audiobook time… I have yet to get th...

• Regular
  • Plan - premium  Country - USA Device - iPad&iPhone  My Question or Issue I have had Spotify premium for a long time and have recently started using the audiobook feature. Supposedly...
  • ewhitc
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Plano duo. sou membro e continuo escutando musicas com anuncios

Sou membro do plano duo. confirmei o endereço. porem a minha conta spotfy continua como gratuita e ouvindo musicas com anuncios. o que fazer?

• Visitor
  • Sou membro do plano duo. confirmei o endereço. porem a minha conta spotfy continua como gratuita e ouvindo musicas com anuncios. o que fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can Spotify delete my old account with embarrassing playlists if I don't have the password or email

I made a Spotify account a few years ago. I then logged out of that and made a new account. All the playlists on that old account is still public and I wish the whole account would be deleted as it’s embarrassing and is inactive. I’ve tried logging i...

• I made a Spotify account a few years ago. I then logged out of that and made a new account. All the playlists on that old account is still public and I wish the whole account would be deleted as i...
  • Joan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution discover weekly often repeating same songs

i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music. recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know (and listened to them on Spotify)besides that, it is also s...

• Gig Goer
  • i used to love my "discover weekly" playlist. I found very good music.   recently, I have noticed it often contains songs that are already on some other playlist of mine or that I already know...
  • fedenrico
  • Gig Goer
  • 26 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 14 likes

"Password Reset" on an almost weekly basis.

PlanPremiumCountryUSA.DeviceMultiple PCs, Android phone and smart speakersOperating SystemWindows and Android My Question or IssueFor almost two months now, Spotify has been resetting my account password almost every week, due to "suspicious activity...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country USA. Device Multiple PCs, Android phone and smart speakers Operating System Windows and Android   My Question or Issue For almost two months now, Spotify has been ...
  • SecondNature
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Account
  • 22 replies
  • 9 likes