Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

(iPhone 8, PC)

Operating System

(iOS 11, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Last night I got logged out of my Spotify account for no reason. When I tried to log back in it says that either my username or password is incorrect with an error code 3. When I tried to reset my password with the https://www.spotify.com/nl/password-reset/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=login_box&utm_campaign=forg...

as the given link it says that my account is not linked with any e-mail address even though I do get mails from Spotify. When I look into my cache of my computer it clearly said that I have indeed used my username (which isn't linked to an e-mail address for some weird reason). When I try to log in on the website of Spotify it says "Can't reach this page" but it works on any other browser. As soon as I try to login with my username and password, the browser says that the page cannot be reached. When I try to login on my Iphone it also says that my username or password is incorrect and when I try to reset it it says "Service is temporarily unavailable, please try again later" which is weird as I don't get the same error on my webbrowser. I know my username and password but Spotify doesn't let me login for some reason and I don't know what to do. I hope someone has an solution to this issue.

1 Reply

Hey @snaser, welcome to the Community!

Do you have any trouble resetting your password using an incognito window? What about with a different device? 

You can also try it out on a different network to see if you have any trouble.

Hope that helps.

Suggested posts