Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Facebook temporary error OPTIONS

I'm getting this error everytime I try to connect my accoutn to Facebook Hope someoen can help us

• I'm getting this error everytime I try to connect my accoutn to Facebook 😞   Hope someoen can help us
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

University Staff Discount Similar to Student Discount

Spotify Competitors such as Apple Music, Pandora, etc. all offer University Student and Staff Discounts. Spotify only offers Student Discount.I am an instructor and currently pay $9.99 for Spotify Premium. I have now signed up for Apple Music for $4....

• Spotify Competitors such as Apple Music, Pandora, etc. all offer University Student and Staff Discounts.  Spotify only offers Student Discount. I am an instructor and currently pay $9.99 for Sp...
  • cjr91
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 13 likes

Put premium on wrong account

I purchased premium. It was logged in on my sons which is my Email which he uses for his Facebook how do I transfer it to my spotify I use

• I purchased premium.  It was logged in on my sons  which is my  Email which he uses for his Facebook how do I transfer it to my spotify I use
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fake / stolen subscription and profile name

Today I created my first account but i discovered that my email was already assigned! Fake profile ..? The profile that I found is not used but now my e mail is related to a profile name that is not me. How can I solve ? I need to change profile name...

• Today I created my first account but i discovered that my email was already assigned! Fake profile ..? The profile that I found is not used but now my e mail is related to a profile name that is not ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Tochter kann sich nicht anmelden

Ich habe Spotify Premium Family abgeschlossen und meine Tochter nach den Instruktionen eingeladen. Sie kann sich weder ueber Facebook anmelden (Sie hatte mal ein Facebook-Konto, das aber geloescht ist, ueber das sie sich wohl mal bereits bei Spotify ...

• Ich habe Spotify Premium Family abgeschlossen und meine Tochter nach den Instruktionen eingeladen. Sie kann sich weder ueber Facebook anmelden (Sie hatte mal ein Facebook-Konto, das aber geloescht is...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not logging my account

Hello, can't logging my account. Because signed up with my old facebook account. Click to 'Forget Your Password' and write my mail address. But "We see that you are using Facebook information to open a Spotify session, go to the settings page at face...

• Hello,  can't logging my account. Because  signed up with my old facebook account. Click to 'Forget Your Password' and  write my mail address. But "We see that you are using Facebook i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

maximal number of downloads reached?

i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - what is this?

• Regular
  • i just got the message that i reached the maximal number of downloads?? i have premium and i pay for that subscription every month, just to get that notification. i have 12 more gbs on my phone - wha...
  • Skt1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have two accounts on same email.

Hi! I have two accounts with same email. one is logged in with facebook one is only with email. I want to delete both my accounts but when i click on CLOSE ACCOUNT i got a screen to share other info. For example email, name. What can i do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have two accounts with same email. one is logged in with facebook one is only with email. I want to delete both my accounts but when i click on CLOSE ACCOUNT i got a screen to share other info....
  • bendeguzbagi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Account disabled

Hey Spotify Community, as the title already tells, the Facebook account which I was connected to with Spotify got disabled , as it was just a throwaway account a friend didn't use anymore. I had to use this account in the first place to be able to re...

• Hey Spotify Community,   as the title already tells, the Facebook account  which I was connected to with Spotify got disabled , as it was just a throwaway account a friend didn't use anym...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Freunde

Hallo,da Spotify selbst nicht kontaktiert werden kann, frage ich hier jetzt mal nach, ob mir evtl. jemand helfen kann.. Ich weiss, dass viele meiner Facebook Freunde Spotify nutzen. Dennoch zeigt Spotify mir folgende Meldung an "Keiner deiner Faceboo...

• Hallo, da Spotify selbst nicht kontaktiert werden kann, frage ich hier jetzt mal nach, ob mir evtl. jemand helfen kann.. Ich weiss, dass viele meiner Facebook Freunde Spotify nutzen. Dennoch zeigt S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account

Someone has changed my Spotify email and now I can't log into my Spotify account that I've had for 7 years and I don't know what to do. I've tried logging into it from my Facebook but it doesn't work and I've tried resetting the password but I only g...

• Not applicable
  • Someone has changed my Spotify email and now I can't log into my Spotify account that I've had for 7 years and I don't know what to do. I've tried logging into it from my Facebook but it doesn't work...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t sign up

I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows computer. Same thing every time.Any ideas? thanks ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded from Premium to Family Premium. I want to sign up my kids, but the sign-up bar just keeps spinning and I can’t finish the process. I tried it on the iphone, an ipad and a windows...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Closure of Facebook Account

Hi, I've read through the forums and docs because I have 2 accounts sharing the same personal email. I would like to delete the one registered with facebook so I can continue to use my regular email as the 'main account'. May I know how can I close m...

• Not applicable
  • Hi, I've read through the forums and docs because I have 2 accounts sharing the same personal email. I would like to delete the one registered with facebook so I can continue to use my regular email ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

compte facebook supprime - Facebook account deleted - Issue to connect

ENGLISH than in frenchHello!My spotify account was related to my facebook account. Unfortunately, I deleted my facebook account without thinking about this detail... So, now, I can not go anymore on my spotify account ( PREMIUM ) because can not conn...

• Not applicable
  •   ENGLISH than in french Hello! My spotify account was related to my facebook account. Unfortunately, I deleted my facebook account without thinking about this detail... So, now, I can not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is the 99EUR promo still posssible to get? Or am i a day too late?

Tried just to get this promo activated, but the link in the mail didn't work anymore. Is it still possible get this promo for 99 EUR for 1 year?? I know it was till few hours ago, but stil...

• Tried just to get this promo activated, but the link in the mail didn't work anymore. Is it still possible get this promo for 99 EUR for 1 year?? I know it was till few hours ago, but stil...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fraudulent 9.99 EUR monthly debit

I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s customer service via the contact form on their site....

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve been charged a monthly amount of 9.99 EUR since August 2017, but I don’t have a Premium account. I’ve been reading a few threads on this forum about what to do and decided to contact Spotify’s c...
  • TD1234
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Went for yearly subscripion, but monhly payments still not cancelled

Hi, I went for the end of year Spotify one time yearly payment ( 99 euro/ year instead of 9,99 euro/ month). While this shows up under receipts, when I go to Account overview, it still shows that I will be invoiced 9,99 euro for January. Will it get ...

Account overview.PNG Payment one year.PNG
  • Hi,   I went for the end of year Spotify one time yearly payment ( 99 euro/ year instead of 9,99 euro/ month). While this shows up under receipts, when I go to Account overview, it still shows...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Once I joined premium, password doesn't work

Hi,I recently started using spotify for free, then I joined as a premium member taking advantage of a low cost 3 mo usage (which converts to fully paid soon). As soon as I joined premium I have been unable to login.I have tried all sorts of things to...

• Hi, I recently started using spotify for free, then I joined as a premium member taking advantage of a low cost 3 mo usage (which converts to fully paid soon). As soon as I joined premium I have bee...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login with WD Media Player

I am part of a Premium family plan and can login with PC or iPhone but not the media player. Message tells me that "I must suscribe to Premium to login with this device" (I am already part of a Premium account)

• I am part of a Premium family plan and can login with PC or iPhone but not the media player.  Message tells me that "I must suscribe to Premium to login with this device" (I am already part of a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes