Unknown people logging in

Solved!

Unknown people logging in

alyssamagor19
Casual Listener

My Question or Issue

I have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. After the first log in, I logged out of all devices and changed my password, but people are still getting in. What can I do to stop this?

Plan

Premium

Device

iPhone X

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution!

Xenia

Hello @alyssamagor19,

The security of your account and your personal information is very important for us at Spotify and our security team is ever vigilant to keep them safe for you. That's why we're now sending these emails so you can check any irregularities on your account.

There are several things you can do yourself to ensure your account is well protected. We recommend you visit this support page to learn how.

Moreover, if you're receiving messages from us, but are unsure whether they are legitimate - head here to find out what to do with suspicious emails.

If you've lost access to your account, be sure to follow the steps on this page. The support team will then help you to secure your account and hand it back to you. Just keep in mind that they are experiencing significant delays due to the current situation.

Feel free to reach out to us again, if you're having any concerns.

Take care!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen

View solution in original post

55 Replies
SUGGESTED POSTS