Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't log in

I logged out of my Spotify and deleted the app on my iPhone awhile back and now I want to log in again and it keeps saying error and Or my password is wrong and no matter how many times I change my password It still won't log me in. And I don't know ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged out of my Spotify and deleted the app on my iPhone awhile back and now I want to log in again and it keeps saying error and Or my password is wrong and no matter how many times I change my p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen account

My account was stolen 21 May 2017 about 17:00, somebody hacked my account and stole it. I have premium account and this person can easily use my credit card to use payments for himself. I can write this message from my account only cause of I connect...

• My account was stolen 21 May 2017 about 17:00, somebody hacked my account and stole it. I have premium account and this person can easily use my credit card to use payments for himself. I can write t...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cuenta obsoleta por facebook

Buenas, Tengo una cuenta que quiero cerrar pero esta linkeada con mi antigua cuenta de facebook (la cual cerre y no tengo acceso). Como podria loggearme a mi cuenta de spoty para cancelarla si estaba linkeada a mi cuenta de facebook?

• Buenas,   Tengo una cuenta que quiero cerrar pero esta linkeada con mi antigua cuenta de facebook (la cual cerre y no tengo acceso).   Como podria loggearme a mi cuenta de spoty para ca...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do not receive notifications of new releases

Hello! E-mail does not receive notifications of new releases of artists, on which I signed. In the settings this option is enabled, but there is no benefit from this.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! E-mail does not receive notifications of new releases of artists, on which I signed. In the settings this option is enabled, but there is no benefit from this.
  • carotis_interna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Been hacked

My spotify account or lastfm account seems to be hacked, which seems quite strange because that person is only scrobbling one band all the time, so it's become my most listened band on lastfm even though it's not a famous band at all.But to the point...

• My spotify account or lastfm account seems to be hacked, which seems quite strange because that person is only scrobbling one band all the time, so it's become my most listened band on lastfm even th...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks are slowly disappearing from My Music

Dear Spotify Team/Community, I have been noticed for quite some time that when I don't listen to music in a long time, that it will be deleted (seemingly without any sort of selecting pattern, it randomly takes a song and removes it). That is fine, o...

Spot.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Dear Spotify Team/Community,   I have been noticed for quite some time that when I don't listen to music in a long time, that it will be deleted (seemingly without any sort of selecting patter...
  • HetzeFetze
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in, says the password is incorret

Hi, my account is linked with facebook and when i try to login i get "the username or password is incorrect. (error code:3)".Already tried to reset facebook password and login using username as facebook email and the same password of facebook.Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my account is linked with facebook and when i try to login i get "the username or password is incorrect. (error code:3)". Already tried to reset facebook password and login using username a...
  • slotalfred
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify free not available

Spotify free not available/not working...always been asked to upgrade to premium...kindly help

• Spotify free not available/not working...always been asked to upgrade to premium...kindly help
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My friend gave me a stolen account,name is (cruzs********)

My friend gave me a Premium stolen spotify account,i couldn't use it and i felt bad if it's your account contact me,i changed password and email contact me for info.Name of account is (cruzs********).(This message has been starred for security)

• My friend gave me a Premium stolen spotify account,i couldn't use it and i felt bad if it's your account contact me,i changed password and email contact me for info.Name of account is (cruzs********)...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Como darle de baja a una cuenta que no la encuentro

Hola quisiera saber como poder rastrear una cuenta a partir del codigo de pago de la tarjeta, ya que no encuentro la cuenta por spotify.

• Hola quisiera saber como poder rastrear una cuenta a partir del codigo de pago de la tarjeta, ya que no encuentro la cuenta por spotify.
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Want to swap to another family account but wont let me

Just wondering why it wont let me change from one family account to another, saying this Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan. Then i log...

• Just wondering why it wont let me change from one family account to another, saying this   Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify linked with cancelled Facebook account

Hi, my spotify is linked with my previously cancelled facebook account. Is there any way to cancel the subscription without logging in through facebook?

• Hi, my spotify is linked with my previously cancelled facebook account. Is there any way to cancel the subscription without logging in through facebook?
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Other country settings

Hey, I am from Sweden and I have moved to Australia. It says to change the country, just log in and edit the profile. But when I've loged in I can't edit that part. I don't get anything to choose from and I pay for premium. It's annoying, please help...

• Hey, I am from Sweden and I have moved to Australia. It says to change the country, just log in and edit the profile. But when I've loged in I can't edit that part. I don't get anything to choose fro...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution login to spoty without facebook

peace guys.i deleted my facebook account today, but the bad thing is, the both accounts (facebook and spotify) are connected. so i cant login in my spotify account, because the facebook connection... the question is: how can i do a own password in my...

• peace guys. i deleted my facebook account today, but the bad thing is, the both accounts (facebook and spotify) are connected. so i cant login in my spotify account, because the facebook connection....
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account has been hacked

Hi my premium account has been hacked please help ASAP I find this very serious thanks.

• Hi my premium account has been hacked please help ASAP I find this very serious thanks.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Downloads" bar not showing in my library.

hey y'all! so i upgraded my spotify account to premium and the 'Downloads' bar isn't showing in my library. Anybody know why?

• Casual Listener
  • hey y'all! so i upgraded my spotify account to premium and the 'Downloads' bar isn't showing in my library. Anybody know why?
  • xxjasminetxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played artists

Hi Spotify I can't see the recently played artists on any of my friends' lists any more. Can you please help? Thanks, Rachyroo1972

• Hi Spotify   I can't see the recently played artists on any of my friends' lists any more. Can you please help?   Thanks,   Rachyroo1972
  • Blomma11
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Change name.

HI, can i ask how to change the name that you auto face buk account maker put to me.That, thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • HI, can i ask how to change the name that you auto face buk account maker put to me. That, thanks.
  • tom4string
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account possibly hacked. Any way to track the devices connected?

I've been using Spotify for quite a long time now. I have a family plan premium membership. the issue is that none of the accounts related to my plan are using my account without my knowledge. It was fine until a strange playlist appeared on my list,...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for quite a long time now. I have a family plan premium membership. the issue is that none of the accounts related to my plan are using my account without my knowledge. It was...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Linux
    Mac
    Mobile
    Web Player
    Windows
    Windows Phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't get any push notifications

One of the main reasons I bought Spotify premium are notifications but now I don't get any. They haven't been working for a long time actually. I made sure everything is checked in my profile settings but they still don't work and I don't know what t...

• Casual Listener
  • One of the main reasons I bought Spotify premium are notifications but now I don't get any. They haven't been working for a long time actually. I made sure everything is checked in my profile setting...
  • Jiana
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes