Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Family premium

I´m having trouble getting my daughter to get an account attached to my family premium, I´ve sent her an invite but when she tries to log in, a message comes up that says you are already member, what should I do?

• I´m having trouble getting my daughter to get an account attached to my family premium, I´ve sent her an invite but when she tries to log in, a message comes up that says you are already member, what...
  • wingshq
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to a delete an account.

I want to permanently delete a Facebook created account associated with the email address **************@gmail.com. I can no longer login.

• I want to permanently delete a Facebook created account associated with the email address **************@gmail.com. I can no longer login.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SOS! PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK MY ACCOUNT

My phone was stolen year ago and my spotify account was logged in there. My account was hacked and though I can log in through facebook my problem is there's this email ********@yahoo.com in my account details AND ISNT MINE. Spotify wont let me chang...

• Casual Listener
  • My phone was stolen year ago and my spotify account was logged in there. My account was hacked and though I can log in through facebook my problem is there's this email ********@yahoo.com in my accou...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Overdraft fee

I have a $35 additional charge in my account!!! Why is that????

• I have a $35 additional charge in my account!!! Why is that???? 😩😩😩
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

a student wanting premium

Doesn't let me verify I'm a student at lonestar college yet it charged me 5 dollars already ?

• Casual Listener
  • Doesn't let me verify I'm a student at lonestar college yet it charged me 5 dollars already ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to contact a human asap!!!!!

I have been charged 5 dollars yet have no premium ? Why is it so hard to get in contact and get this solved come on .

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged 5 dollars yet have no premium ? Why is it so hard to get in contact and get this solved come on .
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I create an artist page? My music has been linked to an incorrect artist

My EP was just released but I see it has been linked to an artist with the same name. I was unaware that I had to make an artist page. How do I do this so that my music can be linked to my name?

• Regular
  • My EP was just released but I see it has been linked to an artist with the same name. I was unaware that I had to make an artist page. How do I do this so that my music can be linked to my name?
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple stream solution or workarounds

I would like to be able to use Spotify on my phone (streamed via Bluetooth to my car stereo), and on my Amazon Echo at home, simultaneously. This is because I don't live alone, and other family members sometimes want to listen to music at the house w...

• I would like to be able to use Spotify on my phone (streamed via Bluetooth to my car stereo), and on my Amazon Echo at home, simultaneously. This is because I don't live alone, and other family membe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Obtained Sesac license for business, how does this turn into premium account?

My business obtained a music license through Sesac, and we chose to use Spotify. I signed up for an account here already, but now does that turn into a premium account?Since we are paying that I would assume we would have premium status already? I co...

• My business obtained a music license through Sesac, and we chose to use Spotify.  I signed up for an account here already, but now does that turn into a premium account? Since we are paying tha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong charge for premium

I've had premium for months now and the usual monthly payment was £12.99. This has since reduced to £9.99 which I understand is the usual cost. I didn't have anything like family at the time so I'm curious as to why I've seemingly been overcharged fo...

• I've had premium for months now and the usual monthly payment was £12.99. This has since reduced to £9.99 which I understand is the usual cost. I didn't have anything like family at the time so I'm c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong charge

I'm a college student and have been paying $4.99 for my subscription since as long as I've had Spotify. For some reason, the past two months I've been charged $9.99.I would like to be refunded my $5 and put back to my $4.99 a month since I am still a...

• I'm a college student and have been paying $4.99 for my subscription since as long as I've had Spotify. For some reason, the past two months I've been charged $9.99. I would like to be refunded my $...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My subscription ended before when it was supposed to end

With Vodafone promotion available in Turkey, I bought a 3 months prepaid subscription on 19th of December. It ended yesterday (was supposed to end on 19th of March I believe) and I can get new one on 19th of March. So I can benefit the features norma...

• Casual Listener
  • With Vodafone promotion available in Turkey, I bought a 3 months prepaid subscription on 19th of December. It ended yesterday (was supposed to end on 19th of March I believe) and I can get new one on...
  • redasert
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancellation didn't go through, so was charged another month

I have just received an email saying I have been charged for another month of premium, even though I had cancelled the day before, or so I thought. I checked my account and it still said premium, so obviously it never went through. How do I contact S...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just received an email saying I have been charged for another month of premium, even though I had cancelled the day before, or so I thought. I checked my account and it still said premium, so ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove device

I need a moderator to force all my devices to sign out. Someone had my password that i no longer want using my account. I changed the password but evidently her phone didn't sign her out so she is able to still use it.

• I need a moderator to force all my devices to sign out. Someone had my password that i no longer want using my account. I changed the password but evidently her phone didn't sign her out so she is ab...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook and lost my playlists

Hi! I deactivated facebook yesterday (which I used to use to sign in to spotify) and when I opened spotify this morning it said my password had failed. I created a new password using my email address, but when I went to sign back in - I could only si...

• Hi! I deactivated facebook yesterday (which I used to use to sign in to spotify) and when I opened spotify this morning it said my password had failed. I created a new password using my email address...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged over 30 dollars!

Hello Spotify, I was looking over my Bank Account and I was charged 2 seperate charges on my spotify account. I have and pay for Premium so I was expecting a $9.99 USD charge, however there's an additional charge for $30.00 USD. It was labeled "Spoti...

• Hello Spotify,    I was looking over my Bank Account and I was charged 2 seperate charges on my spotify account. I have and pay for Premium so I was expecting a $9.99 USD charge, however ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charged me, but won't verify me as a student

I tried to get the student discount, but for some reason it won't let me complete the registration. it keeps telling me that "The CSRF token is invalid". am i going to get a refund?

• I tried to get the student discount, but for some reason it won't let me complete the registration. it keeps telling me that "The CSRF token is invalid". am i going to get a refund?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Not Working

My family just decided we wanted to sign up and got the links to join sent out to everyone. We've all tried and as soon as we click on the "Accept Invitation" button we are told we cannot access. We've all tried and have tried on different devices as...

• My family just decided we wanted to sign up and got the links to join sent out to everyone. We've all tried and as soon as we click on the "Accept Invitation" button we are told we cannot access. We'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover my address

My family members are asked to put in the complete address for validating but I don't remember it, can you please help?

• My family members are asked to put in the complete address for validating but I don't remember it, can you please help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes