Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spoify

I bought Spotify for 3 months for 9.99 then I left the country. And it worked for two days stop and again and again so physically I wasn't able to use Spotify Premium for like a month straight and I like to get a free month or 3 months thank for taki...

• I bought Spotify for 3 months for 9.99 then I left the country. And it worked for two days stop and again and again so physically I wasn't able to use Spotify Premium for like a month straight and I ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

someone is using my spotify and i want the person out!

ive tried everything there is to try, and i just want my spotify for myself. It annoys me and ive cancelled my premium just because of this.

• Casual Listener
  • ive tried everything there is to try, and i just want my spotify for myself. It annoys me and ive cancelled my premium just because of this.
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I just realized I'm being charged twice for Spotify. Once for me, plus a premier for my wife.

Shouldn't we both be able to listed on the premier account? Can I cancel my regular, $10 account with Facebook credentials?

• Casual Listener
  • Shouldn't we both be able to listed on the premier account? Can I cancel my regular, $10 account with Facebook credentials?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled my Premium but Account says still subscribed, can't cancel?

I've cancelled my Premium account on the 5th of March, and got a confirmation e-mail. But if I check again now, Spotify says I'm (still) subscribed to Premium. The funny thing is that I can't find a way to cancel my account anymore (the button that l...

• Casual Listener
  • I've cancelled my Premium account on the 5th of March, and got a confirmation e-mail. But if I check again now, Spotify says I'm (still) subscribed to Premium. The funny thing is that I can't find a ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment for months

HelloI just found out I have been charged double for months for my Premium account and I would like that to stop immediately and I want my money back!

• Hello I just found out I have been charged double for months for my Premium account and I would like that to stop immediately and I want my money back!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked account

My father booked the money for spotify premium back yesterday. And now my account is blocked. What do i need to do?

• My father booked the money for spotify premium back yesterday. And now my account is blocked. What do i need to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan sign-up

Hope you can help? I want to upgrade from Premium to Family to enable my 2 x daughters (aged 10 and to listen to their own music and creat their own playlists. However, when I upgraded, I found out that I have to create email accounts for each one, a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hope you can help? I want to upgrade from Premium to Family to enable my 2 x daughters (aged 10 and 😎 to listen to their own music and creat their own playlists.   However, when I upgraded, I...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

find my old spotify user

i recently found out that i had an old account, witch was not premium, and i want to delete it. it was connected to facebook, but i do not remember my username/email or pasword that i used.. the user i have now is also connected to facebook, so whene...

• i recently found out that i had an old account, witch was not premium, and i want to delete it. it was connected to facebook, but i do not remember my username/email or pasword that i used.. the user...
  • Sheronica-Johns
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Family

I was upgraded to a family membership but my individual premium charge wasn't credited. Can't reach a person. How do I get a credit??

• Casual Listener
  • I was upgraded to a family membership but my individual premium charge wasn't credited. Can't reach a person. How do I get a credit??
  • rschumm
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium não funcionando

Ontem por volta das 16h eu assinei a Conta Premium, a assinatura foi aprovada, mas não recebi nenhum e-mail e minha conta ainda consta free. O que devo fazer?

• Ontem por volta das 16h eu assinei a Conta Premium, a assinatura foi aprovada, mas não recebi nenhum e-mail e minha conta ainda consta free. O que devo fazer?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

I received an email saying that my email address had been changed. I didn't request to change my email address and don't recognize the new email address. After this, I became locked out of my account and my password doesn't work. Tried sending an ema...

• Casual Listener
  • I received an email saying that my email address had been changed. I didn't request to change my email address and don't recognize the new email address. After this, I became locked out of my account...
  • abeeiamnot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login using Facebook credentials no longer works since I changed Facebook password.

I recently changed my facebook password, and when I attempt Spotify login using facebook login info, it will not log me in. It tells me "you will get an SMS shortly with a code to use for logging in." How do I login using my current facebook login in...

• I recently changed my facebook password, and when I attempt Spotify login using facebook login info, it will not log me in.  It tells me "you will get an SMS shortly with a code to use for loggi...
  • jerry1970
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Family codes don't work

I have subscribed to spotify for family but the links / codes it sends out when inviting do not work. I have tried this now a number of times with no success.

• I have subscribed to spotify for family but the links / codes it sends out when inviting do not work.  I have tried this now a number of times with no success.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I am being charged 10.66 and 16 per month - just recently switched to family plan.

• I am being charged 10.66 and 16 per month - just recently switched to family plan.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

seeing a random device in my devices list

Hi All im seeing a random device list in my list that says spotify connect its an iphone I dont own a ihpne so not sure whose device it is. I changed my password and it still shows its called iphone de stanley dont know where or who it is. Any help? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All im seeing a random device list in my list that says spotify connect its an iphone I dont own a ihpne so not sure whose device it is. I changed my password and it still shows its called iphone ...
  • nishrama
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account creation problem

Hi,When I try to create a Spotify account with my email it sais that there is already an account under this name linked to a Facebook account.When I try to Sign in as a Facebook account it sais there is no Spotify account associated with my Facebook ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When I try to create a Spotify account with my email it sais that there is already an account under this name linked to a Facebook account. When I try to Sign in as a Facebook account it sais t...
  • nferocious76
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account - How to use your invitation and actually sign in

Hi, Spotify community. I just bought a premium subscription with my daughters urging. We used her trial account username and my credit card. Probably not a smart idea... I cannot figure out how to access my own invitation the email provides an access...

• Hi,  Spotify community.  I just bought a premium subscription with my daughters urging.  We used her trial account username and my credit card.   Probably not a smart idea... I ca...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work in the merchant navy with no internet connection - but would like to use Spotify.

Hi - this post is on behalf of another. My partner is going away to Antartica in the coming weeks and pays for a Spotify subscription. However, after a month at sea with no internet connection, it stops him from being able to access his offline playl...

• Visitor
  • Hi - this post is on behalf of another.   My partner is going away to Antartica in the coming weeks and pays for a Spotify subscription. However, after a month at sea with no internet connecti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNIQUE PROBLEM WITH FAMILY PREMIUM PLAN! Please help!!

I just signed up for a family premium account. We live overseas, but since I am paying with a U.S. credit card, it has us listed as a U.S. account. That's fine, but it now my husband and children (who live here with me) are not allowed to accept the ...

• I just signed up for a family premium account.  We live overseas, but since I am paying with a U.S. credit card, it has us listed as a U.S. account.  That's fine, but it now my husband and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes