Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ShaunDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Account
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to join Family Plan

I can't join again to the plan I already was in. I was already in the family plan for 4 months, then one day I stopped having Spotify Premium. When the administrator of the family plan tried to invite me again to join, I could not, it said that they ...

• I can't join again to the plan I already was in.   I was already in the family plan for 4 months, then one day I stopped having Spotify Premium. When the administrator of the family plan tried...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Signed up with cc but no premium service.

I just signed up for 30 day free premuim service with cc but it only gives me free service... ex... can't play playlist unless it shuffles.

• I just signed up for 30 day free premuim service with cc but it only gives me free service... ex... can't play playlist unless it shuffles.  
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription woes

Hello, I had my little brother on a family subscription with my husband, sister and me. He didn't confirm for a while, and now when he tries to confirm, it won't allow him to sign up on my subscription. I removed him from the subscription and then re...

• Hello, I had my little brother on a family subscription with my husband, sister and me. He didn't confirm for a while, and now when he tries to confirm, it won't allow him to sign up on my subscripti...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança por alteração de dados

Hoje 26/01 atualizei meus dados de cartão de crédito através do site, e automaticamente após a confirmação da alteração, me foi cobrado R$10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Gostaria de entender o motivo dessa cobrança. Obrigado

• Hoje 26/01 atualizei meus dados de cartão de crédito através do site, e automaticamente após a confirmação da alteração, me foi cobrado R$10,00 no meu cartão de crédito. Gostaria de entender o motivo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to join family subscription

My husband has created a family account and invited me, however when I try to accept it lets me fill out all the name and address details only to fail saying that I can't join the family as have already had a premium subscription twice in the past ye...

• My husband has created a family account and invited me, however when I try to accept it lets me fill out all the name and address details only to fail saying that I can't join the family as have alre...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not working

Just tried twice to purchase gift subscription and filled it out all the way until entering credit card and info and when I click it last it sends me to the page to get free trial. No email notification to me or email sending the gift. Can't tell if ...

• Just tried twice to purchase gift subscription and filled it out all the way until entering credit card and info and when I click it last it sends me to the page to get free trial. No email notificat...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution acoount and email

i always get connected to my old account, is there a way to get rid of i? i dont remember the passsword and the account is linked to an email i dont have and a username i would like to change, but it should be me who paid for everygthing for a long t...

• Visitor
  • i always get connected to my old account, is there a way to get rid of i? i dont remember the passsword and the account is linked to an email i dont have and a username i would like to change, but it...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change from student account

I need to change the payment info on my account but am unable as it requests that I provide school information. I am no longer a student and have been paying the full price for a while now, so I have no info to provide. How do I change my payment inf...

• I need to change the payment info on my account but am unable as it requests that I provide school information. I am no longer a student and have been paying the full price for a while now, so I have...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant login at all on iphone app

Spotify kicked me out of my iphone app afew days ago. When I opened it again I tried to log in several times through facebook and user and password. It appears with the loading symbol, it loads forever and eventually closes the app. I have attempted ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify kicked me out of my iphone app afew days ago. When I opened it again I tried to log in several times through facebook and user and password.  It appears with the loading symbol, it load...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error with Spotify Family

So i got a message about i would lose my spotify family premium account after 5 days and after them 5 days i renewed it and now trying to invite all of my family back it says they are all already in a family...Is there anyways i can get back my old l...

• So i got a message about i would lose my spotify family premium account after 5 days and after them 5 days i renewed it and now trying to invite all of my family back it says they are all already in ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help

I was attempting to get Spotify for students, was charge the $5 before approved and have since been notified i haven't been approved for the Spotify premium student discount so I just got regular Spotify for $10.When will i be refunded the superfluou...

• I was attempting to get Spotify for students, was charge the $5 before approved and have since been notified i haven't been approved for the Spotify premium student discount so I just got regular Spo...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Address Issue with Family Plan

Hi, Having some difficulty with the family plan I set up.Got an email saying one of my members has the wrong address entered on the family plan and that they will be removed in a couple days if the address is not fixed. Their Spotify account is Faceb...

• Hi,   Having some difficulty with the family plan I set up. Got an email saying one of my members has the wrong address entered on the family plan and that they will be removed in a couple da...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt anerkannt, trotzdem werden 9,99€ abgebucht

Ich habe seit einem Jahr einen Premiumaccount und auch zu Beginn nachgewiesen, dass ich Studentin bin. Erst im Oktober habe ich bemerkt, dass trotzdem Monat für Monat 10€ statt 5€ abgebucht werden. Daraufhin habe ich den Spotify-Kundenservice kontakt...

• Casual Listener
  • Ich habe seit einem Jahr einen Premiumaccount und auch zu Beginn nachgewiesen, dass ich Studentin bin. Erst im Oktober habe ich bemerkt, dass trotzdem Monat für Monat 10€ statt 5€ abgebucht werden. D...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Nederland: geen iDeal premium for family

Hello,This topic is in Dutch because it's about an issue with a payment feature which is only available in the Netherlands.Hallo allemaal,Ik wil een premium for family account maken, en hiervoor betalen met iDeal. Dit is in Nederland (ook voor mij) m...

• Hello, This topic is in Dutch because it's about an issue with a payment feature which is only available in the Netherlands. Hallo allemaal, Ik wil een premium for family account maken, en hierv...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already have Premium but want to use student discount

I already have premium, but I'd like to use my college student discount. How can I do this?

• I already have premium, but I'd like to use my college student discount. How can I do this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix

I accidentally permanently deleted one of my favorite bands from "Your Daily Mix." How can I undo this? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally permanently deleted one of my favorite bands from "Your Daily Mix." How can I undo this? Thanks
  • edcerier
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted account payments

My dad has an account that he is not aware of where he had unwanted bank transfers the last two months with reference P018F13EAD Can you please help us out to delete the account and payments Thanks for your help Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • My dad has an account that he is not aware of where he had unwanted bank transfers the last two months with reference  P018F13EAD   Can you please help us out to delete the account and ...
  • Soulmotion_Dj
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sending payment information

You guy's canceled my subscription due to having taking over my spotify. As the email states you demanded a screen shot of my latest payment here's a picture of my payment and the email you've sent me plz get back to me with info on what's going on t...

• Regular
  • You guy's canceled my subscription due to having taking over my spotify. As the email states you demanded a screen shot of my latest payment here's a picture of my payment and the email you've sent m...
  • mathieutessier6
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes