Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Family account

Uppgradeded to family account...And now will everyone in the family have access to the old playlists, any chance to share them? If possibly how will Ido that? many thanks

• Uppgradeded to family account...And now will everyone in the family have access to the old playlists, any chance to share them? If possibly how will Ido that? many thanks  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Someone logged into my account, switched my standard premium to Family Premium

As the title says. Someone logged into my account and switched my premium to family premium, now ive been charged for a month of family.No idea how he got my account since i use a completely different password.Luckly i noticed him on my account the v...

• As the title says. Someone logged into my account and switched my premium to family premium, now ive been charged for a month of family. No idea how he got my account since i use a completely differ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

i am getting charged twice..not sure what happened...im getting charged $9.99 and $14.99 for family also..i only signed up for $14.99 version (family)...HELP...its been going on for a few months now and i cant get rid of it

• i am getting charged twice..not sure what happened...im  getting charged $9.99 and $14.99 for family also..i only signed up for $14.99 version (family)...HELP...its been going on for a few month...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked account

My account has been hacked, they changed the email and password, how is your security so weak, I want my account back. I attempted to contact Spotify and it just emails the hacker, I asked them to email me but haven't heard anything yet, this is an u...

• My account has been hacked, they changed the email and password, how is your security so weak, I want my account back. I attempted to contact Spotify and it just emails the hacker, I asked them to em...
  • Ivc1987
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled facebook, cant access spotify, still being charged for premium, HELP!!!

I signed up with spotify premium through my old facebook account, then without considering the consequence, I canceled facebook months ago and lost access to my spotify account. I have tried everything to log in, contact spotify and facebook, but thi...

• I signed up with spotify premium through my old facebook account, then without considering the consequence, I canceled facebook months ago and lost access to my spotify account.  I have tried ev...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized email change and no response from customer support

I believe you account has been hacked. My email, and password have been changed without my authorization. Furthermore, I've sent customer support numerous messages,many they have so far refuse to remedy the problem. Has anyone else experience this an...

• I believe  you account has been hacked. My email, and password have been changed without my authorization. Furthermore, I've sent customer support numerous messages,many they have so far refuse ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to establish a student subscription- rejected, but charged me twice

Was charged twice- but have no acount of a receipt in my Spotify account history- I can see I was charged in my checking account. My spotify account is still on free status- Cant find a customer service email or ph#

• Was charged twice- but have no acount of a receipt in my Spotify account history- I can see I was charged in my checking account.   My spotify account is still on free status-  Cant find...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium, cannot confirm address?

Hi, My friend who is currently residing with me, has invited me to join the Spotify family premium. However, when I try to verify the details, it says: "we couldn't confirm you are living with this user." Why????

• Hi, My friend who is currently residing with me, has invited me to join the Spotify family premium. However, when I try to verify the details, it says: "we couldn't confirm you are living with this u...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my "message" box go?

Hi. As of this afternoon - I have no message box and can't seem to view the messages that have been sent to me - nor can I send messages. Has anyone else had this experience?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.  As of this afternoon - I have no message box and can't seem to view the messages that have been sent to me - nor can I send messages.  Has anyone else had this experience? 
  • RachelJ9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers promotion

Had a free Spotify account before opening a "Share Everything" account with Rogers and getting 6 months free premium Spotify. The 6 months is up as of March 4th and we would like to purchase, switch subscription to Spotify Family through Spotify. Whe...

• Had a free Spotify account before opening a "Share Everything" account with Rogers and getting 6 months free premium Spotify. The 6 months is up as of March 4th and we would like to purchase, switch ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable email registration to Spotify

I signed up for Premium for Family. I've requested email invitations muliple times, but neither of my kids have recieveed them. Is the system down? why wont spotify send the emails?I tried the "send a link option too. The links don't work. takes you ...

• I signed up for Premium for Family. I've requested email invitations muliple times, but neither of my kids have recieveed them. Is the system down? why wont spotify send the emails? I tried the "sen...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add my brother to family

My brother Kadir was on my Spotify family subsciption up until last week. Until they removed him for being at the wrong address. Due to our family situation he spends most of the week with his mother at their house in the nearby town. Whenever I try ...

• My brother Kadir was on my Spotify family subsciption up until last week. Until they removed him for being at the wrong address. Due to our family situation he spends most of the week with his mother...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to family plan but can't start account

We upgraded to family. I followed the email link to the login page. Then get to the page to submit the code and check the robo box, and when I click submit, it just comes back with "oops something went wrong. Try again later" I have been trying for t...

• We upgraded to family. I followed the email link to the login page. Then get to the page to submit the code and check the robo box, and when I click submit, it just comes back with "oops something we...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Account issue

I am really desapointed because I sent the invite to my wife to join as part of my family susbscription and she is not able to activate it, the message received is that she is not living in the same physical address, come on!!Where this information i...

• I am really desapointed because I sent the invite to my wife to join as part of my family susbscription and she is not able to activate it, the message received is that she is not living in the same ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled Premium And Still Paying???

I have cancelled my premium account , just checked online and yet my bank statement says £9.99 owed to spotify it is not a payment that is back dated because I have been wihtout premium for a few months now. Why am I being charged?

• Casual Listener
  • I have cancelled my premium account , just checked online and yet my bank statement says £9.99 owed to spotify it is not a payment that is back dated because I have been wihtout premium for a few mon...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I agreed to join Premium for Family together with a few others but when I entered the code for access, I was told the code is not able to be redeemed. How I can get it to work?

• I agreed to join Premium for Family together with a few others but when I entered the code for access, I was told the code is not able to be redeemed. How I can get it to work?
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium family

HiMy dad invited me to spotify premium family. I agreed but now when I play music Ive advertising and cant found My playlist. we are playing for premium and wont advertising and will ofcourse listen to My playlist.Please helpChristofer

• Hi My dad invited me to spotify premium family. I agreed but now when I play music Ive advertising and cant found My playlist. we are playing for premium and wont advertising and will ofcourse lis...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes