Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Syncing 2 accounts

Hi good day! I am having problem with my Spotify accounts. I have 2 accounts: the one I've created using may Facebook account and the one I have recently created. I have created a new account because I can't change my cellphone number registered in m...

• Visitor
  • Hi good day! I am having problem with my Spotify accounts. I have 2 accounts: the one I've created using may Facebook account and the one I have recently created. I have created a new account because...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer playlists to a new account

I'd like to transfer my exiating playlists to a new account (with a less embarassing username, lol). I have quite a few and it would be a shame if I lost them. Would appreciate any suggestions

• Visitor
  • I'd like to transfer my exiating playlists to a new account (with a less embarassing username, lol).  I have quite a few and it would be a shame if I lost them.  Would appreciate any sugges...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for Student discount

So I put my card information in 3 different times for the student dicount. It said it didn't recognize my school and so I went back and changed it to get charged for a regular premium account of 10/monthly. But whrn I looked at my bank account it sai...

• So I put my card information in 3 different times for the student dicount. It said it didn't recognize my school and so I went back and changed it to get charged for a regular premium account of 10/m...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged and approved for student discount, but still says free

So I signed up for the student subscription, and have already been approved for it, and the $5 payment has already gone through my bank account, but on my spotify account it still says I have the free version. I tried reinstalling the app and logging...

• Casual Listener
  • So I signed up for the student subscription, and have already been approved for it, and the $5 payment has already gone through my bank account, but on my spotify account it still says I have the fre...
  • helenkilla81
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

(non Facebook) user search

Does anyone know why I am able to find some users simply by typing their user name in search, and for others, I have to first type "spotify:user:(username)"? Additionally, I find that for a particular user, I can direct search them on some days, and ...

• Visitor
  • Does anyone know why I am able to find some users simply by typing their user name in search, and for others, I have to first type "spotify:user:(username)"?  Additionally, I find that for a par...
  • jonaswehner
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access to my premium account with my music and playlist, but it still exists

I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one..Now I can't access to my premium account with my music and playlist, but it still exists What can I do?

• I had a premium account and suddenly when I wanted to log in again with my facebook account, I got a new free one.. Now I can't access to my premium account with my music and playlist, but it still ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! restore access to lost account (facebook)

Hi guys, I had the problem with the '0 friends on Facebook' thing, so I looked around the community here, and found a way to solve it. I had to create a new account with a different e-mail, and then connect to Facebook later. This went all good and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I had the problem with the '0 friends on Facebook' thing, so I looked around the community here, and found a way to solve it. I had to create a new account with a different e-mail, and then ...
  • m_dg_be
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged full price instead of 99c promo

HiI subscribed to the 99c three month promo but have been charged full price. How do I obtain assistance to correct my charges? Thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I subscribed to the 99c three month promo but have been charged full price. How do I obtain assistance to correct my charges? Thx
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is saying Free, but I have premium?!

I am trying to upgrade to family premium and when I log in it is saying I only have Spotify free. please advise. JB

• I am trying to upgrade to family premium and when I log in it is saying I only have Spotify free.  please advise.   JB
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over payment after up-grade to Premium Family

I realised that following an up-grade to Premium Family that I have been paying for my individual premium account plus the family account as I hadn't realised that I needed to amend payments in paypal. Could I have a refund please for the overpayment...

• I realised that following an up-grade to Premium Family that I have been paying for my individual premium account plus the family account as I hadn't realised that I needed to amend payments in ...
  • Tommik
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login/Unlog with PS4

Hi, SpotyComm, how you doing?Straight to the point.I had a PS3 with my Spotify logged through my Facebook account. PSN, Facebook and Spotify were all logged and my Spotify were working pretty well.Yesterday i sold my PS3 and bought my PS4. When i cam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, SpotyComm, how you doing? Straight to the point. I had a PS3 with my Spotify logged through my Facebook account. PSN, Facebook and Spotify were all logged and my Spotify were working pretty wel...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled in March 2016 but I'm still being charged

Hi,I cancelled my spotify premium subscription in March 2016 (from the spotify windows 7 desktop software) and have not used it since but I just noticed I'm still being charged.Does anyone know how I can get a refund?Thanks,Phil

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I cancelled my spotify premium subscription in March 2016 (from the spotify windows 7 desktop software) and have not used it since but I just noticed I'm still being charged. Does anyone know h...
  • philanyware
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How Can i delete my premium account to free account???

I want to delete my premium account but you guys made it difficult to get out as a payer...

• I want to delete my premium account but you guys made it difficult to get out as a payer...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Kan niet meer in loggen

Ik weet mijn wachtwoord niet meer. Nu vul ik mijn gebruikers naam in en krijg ik geen mail binnen. Hoe kan ik weten welk e-mailadres er aan vast zit. Mijn gebruikers naam is jessedevor15

• Ik weet mijn wachtwoord niet meer. Nu vul ik mijn gebruikers naam in en krijg ik geen mail binnen. Hoe kan ik weten welk e-mailadres er aan vast zit. Mijn gebruikers naam is jessedevor15
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remotes don't work on Roku

I have a Roku 3 and ALL my remotes skip letters when trying to log in. The remotes work fine on ALL othetr Roku Channels but not on the Spotify channel;. Should I just stick with Panderoa or switch to another streaming app?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Roku 3 and ALL my remotes skip letters when trying to log in.  The remotes work fine on ALL othetr Roku Channels but not on the Spotify channel;.  Should I just stick with Pan...
  • jaycolson
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

invalid premium code

hey, i bought some hours ago a 10€ gift card in Germany and now i come home (also in Germany) and want to upgrade to premium, but spotify doesnt accept my premium code. its the first time something like this happend to me and im qiet angry, because i...

• hey, i bought some hours ago a 10€ gift card in Germany and now i come home (also in Germany) and want to upgrade to premium, but spotify doesnt accept my premium code. its the first time something l...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Extentsion on bill

Do you offer ext on payments. My card is being sent through mail and would like an ext

• Do you offer ext on payments. My card is being sent through mail and would like an ext
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When help is needed Spotify is **bleep**

I just changed from premium to premium family and invited my wife - she cannot log in. There is nobody to talk to and that is unacceptable. What a load of rubbish

• I just changed from premium to premium family and invited my wife - she cannot log in. There is nobody to talk to and that is unacceptable. What a load of rubbish
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium but account is free.

I had to close my dawn petersen account on spotify because i had signed up with facebook and i had closed my facebook account. I am almost certain that I paid for a premium membership when i opened a new account under ******@gmail.com. all of a sudde...

• Visitor
  • I had to close my dawn petersen account on spotify because i had signed up with facebook and i had closed my facebook account. I am almost certain that I paid for a premium membership when i opened a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes