Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Need help setting up Family Account, Country Settings Problems!

So my account was originally subscribed to premium normal under a card based in the UK, but I since then have upgraded to a family account, using a different card which is based in the country i live in, Hungary. But for some reason it doesnt let any...

• Casual Listener
  • So my account was originally subscribed to premium normal under a card based in the UK, but I since then have upgraded to a family account, using a different card which is based in the country i live...
  • Alexmheal
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month with different music methods

I've had Spotify for almost two years now, and earlier last year, in October, there was a problem charging the account, so I switched the payment method to a different PayPal account. The charges went through, and I didn't notice any problems until m...

• I've had Spotify for almost two years now, and earlier last year, in October, there was a problem charging the account, so I switched the payment method to a different PayPal account. The charges wen...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfer my premium account

Hello, i would like to transfer my premium account from mamalongleggz@gmail.com to my Facebook log-in. Please assist. Thank you.

• Hello,    i would like to transfer my premium account from mamalongleggz@gmail.com to my Facebook log-in. Please assist. Thank you. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium

Hello,I received a free 2 year Spotify Premium membership as part of a Rogers deal. It has been just over 1 year and now my Premium access is gone. I log in using my Facebook account. Can anyone help me with this issue?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I received a free 2 year Spotify Premium membership as part of a Rogers deal. It has been just over 1 year and now my Premium access is gone. I log in using my Facebook account. Can anyone he...
  • Zacho1120
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not longer active even though paid for

So i had spotify premium through my SPARK mobile provider, i had to renew my music pack this morning however since then my spotify premium has not been here. My account is now a free account again and it keeps asking me to upgrade to premium again. S...

• So i had spotify premium through my SPARK mobile provider, i had to renew my music pack this morning however since then my spotify premium has not been here. My account is now a free account again an...
  • desperate2017
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution pague mi supscribcion familiar y sigo teniendo spotify gratis, pero se cargo a mi cuenta

pague mi supscribcion familiar y sigo teniendo spotify gratis, al pagar me dijo que hubo un error y que no se iba a hacer ningun cargo pero si se hizo un cargo 2 veces de la cuenta Familiar de Spotify; e hice todo lo que te dice la pagina de reinciar...

• pague mi supscribcion familiar y sigo teniendo spotify gratis, al pagar me dijo que hubo un error y que no se iba a hacer ningun cargo pero si se hizo un cargo 2 veces de la cuenta Familiar de Spotif...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login failed because I've already created an account with this email address

As soon as I login with my email and password it comes up with LOGIN FAILED YOU'VE ALREADY CREATED AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.I understand what it is telling me but i want to login with that email and password. I get that I have already creat...

• As soon as I login with my email and password it comes up with LOGIN FAILED YOU'VE ALREADY CREATED AN ACCOUNT WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. I understand what it is telling me but i want to login with t...
  • JaneRogers1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

I'm not able to set up my son, he doesn't have an email and the link doesn't let me send it to his phone? I've only used 1 link for my husband, and I'm trying to set my son up. The links show that I've invited 2 people to join but I didn't? I don't k...

• I'm not able to set up my son, he doesn't have an email and the link doesn't let me send it to his phone? I've only used 1 link for my husband, and I'm trying to set my son up. The links show that I'...
  • wherestheWIFI
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deactivated Facebook and can not create new account

Trying to follow these steps to move away from facebook credentials, problem is I can not create a new account with my email since it is already tied to the account that was using FB. https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/account_settin...

• Visitor
  • Trying to follow these steps to move away from facebook credentials, problem is I can not create a new account with my email since it is already tied to the account that was using FB.  &nb...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium stopped working

i have premium through vodafone and this morning could not listen to music offline, checked spotify and it says i only have free account, checked vodafone bill and premium payment has been taken???? help please

• Casual Listener
  • i have premium through vodafone and this morning could not listen to music offline, checked spotify and it says i only have free account, checked vodafone bill and premium payment has been taken???? ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone else using my account

Someone was using my account so i changed my password. However, the problem remained after that i changed my password. Spotify then decided to shut down my account even for me, instead of looking at where the account was used, which i asked for. Now ...

• Someone was using my account so i changed my password. However, the problem remained after that i changed my password. Spotify then decided to shut down my account even for me, instead of looking at ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Charges

Hi! I want to sign up for premium for students. But I need to know if as soon as I sign up I get charged. I wont get paid until Feb 1st, so I wont have money in my account until then and I dont want an overdraft fee. Should I just wait until I get pa...

• Hi! I want to sign up for premium for students. But I need to know if as soon as I sign up I get charged.  I wont get paid until Feb 1st, so I wont have money in my account until then and I don...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't get my housemate onto my family account

I live in a shared housing situation, my other house mates had no problem joking my account, but one it will not allow in, we have tried our address over and over in every possible way but it won't let her on? Why? I have two slots free, what's going...

• I live in a shared housing situation, my other house mates had no problem joking my account, but one it will not allow in, we have tried our address over and over in every possible way but it won't l...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem adding members to premium for family

I've tried adding 4 members to the premium for family but the error note states unable to join as you've already joined 2 subscription in the last 12 months but they are for the same family members that was added on previously to my account. How d I ...

• I've tried adding 4 members to the premium for family but the error note states unable to join as you've already joined 2 subscription in the last 12 months but they are for the same family members t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Started getting charged the wrong amount

I have had my student subsciption for over a year and since last October I realized I started getting charged 9.99 instead of my student price. I fixed it today but is it possible to get my money back? I have been a student this whole time! I have ju...

• I have had my student subsciption for over a year and since last October I realized I started getting charged 9.99 instead of my student price. I fixed it today but is it possible to get my money bac...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium

I am trying to cancel my premium subscription, When it asks me to confirm my password, to enable cancellation, I am told that the password is incorrect. This can not be as I have logged in with this password to get to the point where I select cancel ...

• I am trying to cancel my premium subscription, When it asks me to confirm my password, to enable cancellation, I am told that the password is incorrect. This can not be as I have logged in with this ...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacker by a PS3...

Hi everyone.I'm reusing Spotify after a long break and I just noticed that a PS3-219 was using my account.I've changed my password twice and one time without using keyboard to avoid Key logger and he's still connected, i've force the disconnexion by ...

• Hi everyone. I'm reusing Spotify after a long break and I just noticed that a PS3-219 was using my account. I've changed my password twice and one time without using keyboard to avoid Key logger ...
  • jonaswehner
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify continues to logging in old Facebook account.

For ages now I've been wanting to link my Spotify account to my new Facebook account but it just never works. I disconnect, I connect to the new one and it simply just logs in my old account. I've reinstalled the program and still it persists on usin...

• Casual Listener
  • For ages now I've been wanting to link my Spotify account to my new Facebook account but it just never works. I disconnect, I connect to the new one and it simply just logs in my old account. I've re...
  • nsmith1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes