Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem with date of next subscription

HelloToday (02/01/17) I got Spotify Premium Familiar and says next payment will be charged on 23/01/17. This plan has a duration of a month so I don't understand with the next payment is going to be in less than a month. Hope you can answer me as fas...

• Hello Today (02/01/17) I got Spotify Premium Familiar and says next payment will be charged on  23/01/17. This plan has a duration of a month so I don't understand with the next payment is...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pre paid trial?

I am very confused. It says I have a 7 day free trial but its pre paid? Is it taking money off of my account? Please help

• I am very confused. It says I have a 7 day free trial but its pre paid? Is it taking money off of my account? Please help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to cancel my account.

Please cancel my account or change it to Deutschland. best regards 

• Please cancel my account or change it to Deutschland.   best regards 
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing account from different country

I am from Canada and currently in Poland for a few weeks. When I tried logging into my Spotify account here in Poland, the page was in Polish and it made me reset my password. So I did, but I cannot find any of my old albums there etc. How do I acces...

• I am from Canada and currently in Poland for a few weeks. When I tried logging into my Spotify account here in Poland, the page was in Polish and it made me reset my password. So I did, but I cannot ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

adding person to family plan

i want to add my wife to our family plan but get the notification that "we couldn't add you to family plan as your accounts needs to be in the same country as the owner of the family plan". We both live in HK so what can be the issue?

• Casual Listener
  • i want to add my wife to our family plan but get the notification that "we couldn't add you to family plan as your accounts needs to be in the same country as the owner of the family plan". We both l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Belgium Premium account does not work in New Zealand.

Do I need to change any settings? I didnt think so. I am still paying my subscription fee at home, but want to use my qccount for travel purposes...

• Do I need to change any settings? I didnt think so. I am still paying my subscription fee at home, but want to use my qccount for travel purposes...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Issue

Subscribed to premium for family account. at first, 5 of the members had no issue to subscribe. but early this month, spotify sent an email, saying that they cannot verify 2 of my members. i sent 2 new invitation codes to the affected members but sti...

• Subscribed to premium for family account. at first, 5 of the members had no issue to subscribe. but early this month, spotify sent an email, saying that they cannot verify 2 of my members. i sent 2 n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! suddely a problem with login but having playlists

Hi there!I can not login anymore on spotify.I first had premium and went traveling, when I came back I coulnt log in anymore. I did delete my fb account just for a few days and the saddest thing is that everyone can listen and download my playlists b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I can not login anymore on spotify. I first had premium and went traveling, when I came back I coulnt log in anymore. I did delete my fb account just for a few days and the saddest thing ...
  • leetjuh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find a way to change my physical adress.

Hello, I'm Family Premium user, and I live in a flat with my friends + one brother more than few years. We all live in the same adress and I decided to buy Family Premium which fits best for us. But when I was asked to enter my adress details, I can'...

• Hello, I'm Family Premium user, and I live in a flat with my friends + one brother more than few years. We all live in the same adress and I decided to buy Family Premium which fits best for us. But ...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have a lot of my playlists (not all!) been removed?

Hi Spotify,Thank you for your awesome service.Unfortunately I discovererd this morning that a lot (not all) of my playlists have been removed, and I didn't do it. They weren't visible anymore on my IPad as well as my Desktop.Luckily I was able to res...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify, Thank you for your awesome service. Unfortunately I discovererd this morning that a lot (not all) of my playlists have been removed, and I didn't do it. They weren't visible anymore on ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlists gone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Paid for premium family, suddenly spotify Free.

IVe been spotify member since 2014, i recently upgraded to spotify family since may 2016. Now i was extra Charged only once for 23,50. I dont know why? And now suddenly my spotify family had been downgraded to spotify Free. Can anyone please help me?...

• IVe been spotify member since 2014, i recently upgraded to spotify family since may 2016. Now i was extra Charged only once for 23,50. I dont know why? And now suddenly my spotify family had been dow...
  • danielx95
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hello i was wondering why for the month of January I've gotten charded twice on my account

• Hello i was wondering why for the month of January I've gotten charded twice on my account
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to load facebook friends to follow

Hi, I've been having a problem recently where I am unable to see my facebook friends to follow with the Find Friends feature. I have a screenshot of it and I have tried everything I could think of to fix it, such as logging out and in again, re-linki...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been having a problem recently where I am unable to see my facebook friends to follow with the Find Friends feature. I have a screenshot of it and I have tried everything I could th...
  • carzy_guy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription paid for Premium but can only access Free account

There must be a better way to resolve this account issue than wading through pages and pages of possible solutions, some 3 and 4 years old?Can I just get what I signed up for?

• Casual Listener
  • There must be a better way to resolve this account issue than wading through pages and pages of possible solutions, some 3 and 4 years old? Can I just get what I signed up for?
  • Joemolloydublin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge FB-associated account with non-FB-associated account

Hi, I've a FB-associated account but I don't like it so I created a new account with a different e-mail as Spotify support suggested me. Now I need to trasfer playlist and follower to my new non-FB-associated account, how can I do it?Thanks

• Hi, I've a FB-associated account but I don't like it so I created a new account with a different e-mail as Spotify support suggested me. Now I need to trasfer playlist and follower to my new non-FB-a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription

I wanted to set up a family subscription but cant remember if i signed up with my most recent address.....how do i check this (to ensure my family members can sign up)?

• I wanted to set up a family subscription but cant remember if i signed up with my most recent address.....how do i check this (to ensure my family members can sign up)?
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

I am currently on vacation visiting my parents in Canada. My husband tried to put me on the family plan (in Mexico), but it says we cannot because we are in two different countries (I am a resident in Mexico and we share the same residence). Is there...

• I am currently on vacation visiting my parents in Canada. My husband tried to put me on the family plan (in Mexico), but it says we cannot because we are in two different countries (I am a resident i...
  • manimecker30
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not playing while offline?

Hi There,I've been a premium subscriber since Sept and over the last couple of days it won't let me listen while offline. I haven't had this issue before? I have an iPhone 6 and all software updates are current.I've logged out and logged back in to t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There, I've been a premium subscriber since Sept and over the last couple of days it won't let me listen while offline. I haven't had this issue before? I have an iPhone 6 and all software update...
  • aljones308
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 99:-, not 9:-

Seeing the facebook ad that says "3 months for 9:-" i took the premium... Then I see that Spotify charged 99:- from me! Is this kind of trick even legal??? I want my money back!!!!

• Regular
  • Seeing the facebook ad that says "3 months for 9:-" i took the premium... Then I see that Spotify charged 99:- from me! Is this kind of trick even legal??? I want my money back!!!!
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes