Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Student can't log in to ipad or iphone

Hi. I just susbscribed to Premium Student and I'm able to login on my Macbook Air, but cannot on my iPhone 6 or iPad Mini 3 I've triedfirstname.lastname@college.edufirstname.lastnameusername The error message is generic (account not found) and gives ...

• Regular
  • Hi. I just susbscribed to Premium Student and I'm able to login on my Macbook Air, but cannot on my iPhone 6 or iPad Mini 3   I've tried firstname.lastname@college.edu firstname.lastname us...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Has the pay by mobile option been removed?

I've always paid using mobile. It was an option last week but now it's gone. Im on o2 so I know my carrier works. Where has the option gone to enter phone number and pay by phone bill?

• Casual Listener
  • I've always paid using mobile. It was an option last week but now it's gone.    Im on o2 so I know my carrier works. Where has the option gone to enter phone number and pay by phone bill?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Change Country

I use to live in the UK and moved to South Africa. I am unable to change my country, only drop down i have is UK.

• Casual Listener
  • I use to live in the UK and moved to South Africa. I am unable to change my country, only drop down i have is UK.
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Moving to Mexico

Hi, I am moving to Mexico City and have a premium account. As I understand it, I can keep using Spotify as long as I keep paying using a U.S. payment method. Is this correct? Thank you!

• Hi, I am moving to Mexico City and have a premium account. As I understand it, I can keep using Spotify as long as I keep paying using a U.S. payment method. Is this correct? Thank you!
  • PrimaVera1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium geht nicht! Kann mir bitte jemand helfen komme nicht weiter!

Hey alle zusammen! Ich habe das Problem das ich damals Spotify Family über mien Account laufen hatte aber jetzt alles über den Account meines Bruders machen! Es hat auch alles gut geklappt nur bei mir nicht! Sobald er mir den Link zusendet und ich da...

• Hey alle zusammen!   Ich habe das Problem das ich damals Spotify Family über mien Account laufen hatte aber jetzt alles über den Account meines Bruders machen! Es hat auch alles gut geklappt n...
  • cafehousewf
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify hacked

Can someone help me please.

• Can someone help me please.
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not log in, after password reset strange playlists

Hello,I noticed an issue today. I could not login with Facebook from my mobile today. Did a password reset and connected fine. Also connected my Facebook account once again.Now i login and there are some strange playlists around and all my previous o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I noticed an issue today. I could not login with Facebook from my mobile today. Did a password reset and connected fine. Also connected my Facebook account once again. Now i login and there ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New iPhone and lost my subscription & playlists.

Just got an iPhone 7plus and used to log in with facebook. Now when I did this it shows as having free account and no playlists. Please help. Facebook email is jarodmthompson@gmail.com. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Just got an iPhone 7plus and used to log in with facebook. Now when I did this it shows as having free account and no playlists. Please help. Facebook email is jarodmthompson@gmail.com. Thanks.
  • Jarodmt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline titel - quantity

how many titel can I save in the offline modus?just 3.333 like google says or more?

• how many titel can I save in the offline modus? just 3.333 like google says or more?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to get my gift card accepted in another country or get refunded

The situation is as follows: 1. I bought a gift card from spotify.fr for my niece as a small Christmas Present2. I myself reside in Germany at the moment and payed with paypal for it3. She recieved the gift card -and was still quite happy at that tim...

• The situation is as follows:   1. I bought a gift card from spotify.fr for my niece as a small Christmas Present 2. I myself reside in Germany at the moment and payed with paypal for it 3. S...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Withdrawl for family account and private account

I have an family account on Spotify with my wife. She was added to the account for a couple of months ago but she is still withdrawn monthly for her private membership aswell. Could we get help in eliminating the withdrawn for her separate account?

• I have an family account on Spotify with my wife. She was added to the account for a couple of months ago but she is still withdrawn monthly for her private membership aswell. Could we get help in el...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My stupid brain

HelloSo I was stupid enough to create a new account and a whole new e-mail for said account and now I have a new device that I woukd like to use to listen to music on but I can't remember the password for the e-mail I created..What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello So I was stupid enough to create a new account and a whole new e-mail for said account and now I have a new device that I woukd like to use to listen to music on but I can't remember the passw...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for 1 euro

Ik choose to pay for the 1 euro for 3 months Just to try out primium but ended up paying for the Standard 10/1 month version instead is there a way to still get those 3 months extra?

• Casual Listener
  • Ik choose to pay for the 1 euro for 3 months Just to try out primium but ended up paying for the Standard 10/1 month version instead 😞 is there a way to still get those 3 months extra?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Says my email is occupied

I had an account with my daughter connected to my email. We started Family so we changed the email to hers, and now I want to create a new account for myself - the system says that my email is already in use........????????

• I had an account with my daughter connected to my email. We started Family so we changed the email to hers, and now I want to create a new account for myself - the system says that my email is alread...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify family

Hey all I'm looking to get Spotify family for my family for Christmas but I currently have a paid yearly subscription that has about 6 months left and I want to know if I can buy family in yearly subscriptions or not? Thank you

• Hey all I'm looking to get Spotify family for my family for Christmas but I currently have a paid yearly subscription that has about 6 months left and I want to know if I can buy family in yearly sub...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to subscribe to premium with the student discount.

(Still unsolved. Been trying to subscribe with the student discount since thanksgiving, I was forced to use paypal and not have the student discount) I was told to manually verify my account as a student which I did with no issues. Now when I try sub...

• Casual Listener
  •  (Still unsolved. Been trying to subscribe with the student discount since thanksgiving, I was forced to use paypal and not have the student discount)   I was told to manually verify my a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

currency

I moved to France for some time so the "country" in my settings has changed automatically to France. I have a polish bank account so I would like not to pay in euros. What should I do to get an offer in polish currency? Thank you for your answer.

• I moved to France for some time so the "country" in my settings has changed automatically to France. I have a polish bank account so I would like not to pay in euros. What should I do to ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano familiar

Não consigo add membro da minha família no plano familiar!?

• Não consigo add membro da minha família no plano familiar!?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes