Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

No se realiza el pago automático mensual

Saludos, por alguna razon todo los meses tengo que colocar manualmente el número de tarjeta el spotify siempre me dice que ¨Ha habido un error al realizar los datos de pago, si quieres mantener tu suscripción, te rogamos que actualices tus datos de p...

• Regular
  • Saludos, por alguna razon todo los meses tengo que colocar manualmente el número de tarjeta el spotify siempre me dice que ¨Ha habido un error al realizar los datos de pago, si quieres mantener tu su...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add support for Google ChromeCast

I want to cancel my subscription but don't allow me to do it

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel my subscription but don't allow me to do it
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium member in Canada

Hi,Subscribed to premium 3 months ago. After the trial period I was charged $11.49 CAD which according to my receipt was 9.99 plus 15% VAT tax. We do not have VAT in Canada. This month I was charged 9.99 without the tax which I believe is correct. Ho...

• Hi, Subscribed to premium 3 months ago.  After the trial period I was charged $11.49 CAD which according to my receipt was 9.99 plus 15% VAT tax.  We do not have VAT in Canada.  This ...
  • volvdawg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 3 months

I have signed for premium account using the 3 months promo for Rp. 14.990. I already pay for it, I get the payment notification on my email and then pay it. But after I pay it, I didn't get the receipt and my account is still on free subscription.ed ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have signed for premium account using the 3 months promo for Rp. 14.990. I already pay for it, I get the payment notification on my email and then pay it. But after I pay it, I didn't get the recei...
  • dennymahfudin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card delivery date

I can't put in a date for delivery on a gift card!  

• I can't put in a date for delivery on a gift card!  
  • alanbessa
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to keep listening choices from affecting discover weekly?

Hi! Boyfriend and I have a family account and LOVE our discover weekly. Still, he's not that into my music and I'd like for it to have no effect on what our discover weekly playlist sounds like. Do I need to go offline in order to listen to the music...

• Hi! Boyfriend and I have a family account and LOVE our discover weekly. Still, he's not that into my music and I'd like for it to have no effect on what our discover weekly playlist sounds like. Do I...
  • alanbessa
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for premium but still getting the free app

im paying for the premium service yet im only able to get the free service. I think I may need to cancel and be refunded.

• im paying for the premium service yet im only able to get the free service. I think I may need to cancel and be refunded.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium for 3 months

Why I cannot get a spotify premium for 3 months? Is this for all subscribers like for example, I have subscribed for the past 2 months and wasn't able to pay the current month and then spotify had to pause it. Now I wanted to renew but spotify said t...

• Casual Listener
  • Why I cannot get a spotify premium for 3 months? Is this for all subscribers like for example, I have subscribed for the past 2 months and wasn't able to pay the current month and then spotify had to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed for a month from third party merchant but not getting Premium

Well, I bought a one month subscription from a third party merchant (DOKU), but at the end of the transaction, right when I should've gotten the receipt, the transaction failed (atleast on Spotify's side) but I got charged in DOKU. Thankfully they ke...

• Well, I bought a one month subscription from a third party merchant (DOKU), but at the end of the transaction, right when I should've gotten the receipt, the transaction failed (atleast on Spotify's ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unblock my blocked account for not paying a bill

Hi dear Spotifiers, Recently my account got blocked for not paying a bill. Instead of receiving an reminder, my account got blocked instantly with the message 'Contact Spotify to unblock'. Since there is no way to contact Spotify, I am trying it thro...

• Hi dear Spotifiers,   Recently my account got blocked for not paying a bill. Instead of receiving an reminder, my account got blocked instantly with the message 'Contact Spotify to unblock'. S...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Restoring the family premium category

What a family plan member, must do for connect back its device to the family account? Upon the reinstall or reset app or device change, they are lost the premium condition and got bak to the free mode. They don´t remember their password or even user ...

• What a family plan member, must do for connect back its device to the family account? Upon the reinstall or reset app or device change, they are lost the premium condition and got bak  to the ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

End a subscription for an account I can't access

Hi!I've got an premium account registred on an e-mail that no longer exists. I've also lost my details to log in. I'm being charged for this obviuosly and I can´t find a way to close the account. Any ideas? I've contacted spotify but got no reply / T...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've got an premium account registred on an e-mail that no longer exists. I've also lost my details to log in. I'm being charged for this obviuosly and I can´t find a way to close the accou...
  • theresetornblom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cant access my spotify account as my email has been deactivated and I have lost my password.

I have made this new account so I could get in contact I believe I am being charged for an account I cant even acess or use. I would love to cancel my subscription as soon as possible.

• I have made this new account so I could get in contact I believe I am being charged for an account I cant even acess or use. I would love to cancel my subscription as soon as possible. 
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! payment date change

Hello, my name is Lashelle, and I have been a Spotify member since 2013. I upgraded to regular premium 12/29/2014 and since then my payments were due on the 29th of each month. I upgraded to Family Premium on 5/29/2016 and my payments continued comin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my name is Lashelle, and I have been a Spotify member since 2013. I upgraded to regular premium 12/29/2014 and since then my payments were due on the 29th of each month. I upgraded to Family P...
  • Lashelle
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I signed up for the 30 day trial, I've been charged before 30 days, and I've been charged 2 times on 2 different cards and I would like to know what to do about getting a refund on both cards??? I cancelled the subscription 2 days ago and my card got...

• I signed up for the 30 day trial, I've been charged before 30 days, and I've been charged 2 times on 2 different cards and I would like to know what to do about getting a refund on both cards??? I ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged a wrong amount

If I got charged for the regular $9.99 bc my year of student was out of date and didn't know it and I have now changed it back to student can I get my $5 back?

• If I got charged for the regular $9.99 bc my year of student was out of date and didn't know it and I have now changed it back to student can I get my $5 back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

charged for the premium 3 month trial twice but still no service!!!! **bleep**???

i downloaded spotify and tried to take advantage of the 3 months of premium service for 99 cents.i entered my card info and i got an error message saying oops it looks like your banking provider is having a bad day.dont worry no money was charged to ...

• i downloaded spotify and tried to take advantage of the 3 months of premium service for 99 cents.i entered my card info and i got an error message saying oops it looks like your banking provider is h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not available in my country?

who can help me?some months ago i went to tunisia and spotify said that in my country is not allowed, can i do something? with the premium version will work?

• who can help me? some months ago i went to tunisia and spotify said that in my country is not allowed, can i do something? with the premium version will work?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 3month for 9.99€ for regular costomers

Hey, a few regular costomers get an offer for Premium for 3 month for only 9.99€. I cant get this offer when I try to buy Premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, a few regular costomers get an offer for Premium for 3 month for only 9.99€. I cant get this offer when I try to buy Premium.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Showing ads with premium account active

Acording to the screenshot attached, my Spotify is showing ads on top of the player even with my Premium account active. Any idea what's going on? Thank you in advance. OS: Kubuntu Linux 16.10

• Casual Listener
  • Acording to the screenshot attached, my Spotify is showing ads on top of the player even with my Premium account active. Any idea what's going on?   Thank you in advance.   OS: Kubuntu ...
  • reguard
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes