Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

3 months premium sale

Someone know why i dont get e-mail with premium sale for 3 months to thanks for using spotify in 2016? I paid 6 months in row and now i stopped because i dont have too much money now. I want to use this sale but the spotify said its not for me. Tell ...

• Casual Listener
  • Someone know why i dont get e-mail with premium sale for 3 months to thanks for using spotify in 2016? I paid 6 months in row and now i stopped because i dont have too much money now. I want to use t...
  • Kropekk9
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got an email saying "click here extend your student discount", but I was still charged $9.99?

When I went to click the link it took me to a subscription page, that made it seem like I was signing up for a whole new subscription. The email said nothing about needing to follow the link. Simply click the "extend discount" link and you would only...

• When I went to click the link it took me to a subscription page, that made it seem like I was signing up for a whole new subscription. The email said nothing about needing to follow the link. Simply ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I disable the "related artists" feature?

All the "related artists" related to my spotify artist page have absolutely nothing to do with my music. It's kinda frustrating, because I think it could 'cause some damage to my personal branding. Is there a way that I can change this or simply disa...

• Regular
  • All the "related artists" related to my spotify artist page have absolutely nothing to do with my music. It's kinda frustrating, because I think it could 'cause some damage to my personal branding. ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to premium

Im from the Philippines and I want to upgrade to premium because its only P49 but i cant type in my mobile number to pay. What can i do?

• Im from the Philippines and I want to upgrade to premium because its only P49 but i cant type in my mobile number to pay. What can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to buy premium spotify

I want to pay through mobile because i dont have credit card. Im in Italy and my carrier is Wind.I tried to change payment methods in .... but it does not show "pay through cell" as what the forum says i need to do.I tried editing my profile but in s...

• I want to pay through mobile because i dont have credit card. Im in Italy and my carrier is Wind. I tried to change payment methods in .... but it does not show "pay through cell" as what the foru...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify

HELP. I am being charged for spotify twice a month, and when i log in it says that i have a free account. I need to be able to email someone or speak to someone about this. HOW??

• HELP.  I am being charged for spotify twice a month, and when i log in it says that i have a free account.  I need to be able to email someone or speak to someone about this.  HOW??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Transferring account

At the moment I am paying for my son's Spotify. It's time he took over and sorted it himself! So- if I stop paying will he lose all his songs? Can he start again himself? He's a student so presumably can get the student offer? I'm just worried that i...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment I am paying for my son's Spotify. It's time he took over and sorted it himself! So- if I stop paying will he lose all his songs? Can he start again himself? He's a student so presumably...
  • Lilybob
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Another one OFFICIALLY leaving Spotify

I have finally embraced the change! Used Stamp to move over to Google Music and the new UI is better already. Importing local tracks? Sweeeet. And I was using Youtube Red to find whatever spotify couldnt, now its all connected under same subscription...

• Regular
  • I have finally embraced the change! Used Stamp to move over to Google Music and the new UI is better already. Importing local tracks? Sweeeet. And I was using Youtube Red to find whatever spotify&nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues changing country

Hi all.Just moved from NZ to Australia. Went to sign up for Spotify family and had no problems changing my region to Australia there to insert my Australian Credit card details.My husband tried to accept my family request and got the message saying t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. Just moved from NZ to Australia. Went to sign up for Spotify family and had no problems changing my region to Australia there to insert my Australian Credit card details. My husband tri...
  • Sarahctsimpson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to update email when signed with a FB account

I'm signed in with my FB account to which I recently changed the primary email - deleting the old primary as it.s not in use. However the old email is still on Spotify and doesn't update.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm signed in with my FB account to which I recently changed the primary email - deleting the old primary as it.s not in use. However the old email is still on Spotify and doesn't update.
  • TymAxe
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

There was a problem with my paying method in the app store, so my premium subscription wasn't renewed. That problem has been solved and I was able to pay the bill of the month through the app store, however the app is blocking me from logging in. The...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a problem with my paying method in the app store, so my premium subscription wasn't renewed. That problem has been solved and I was able to pay the bill of the month through the app store, ...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Payment

Hey guys! I recently took advantage of spotify's latest promotion - $1 for 3 months. I entered my card details which told me my account was invalid to take advantage of it( weird since it was fresh, however the card has been used for another account ...

• Hey guys! I recently took advantage of spotify's latest promotion - $1 for 3 months. I entered my card details which told me my account was invalid to take advantage of it ( weird since it was fresh...
  • Richiedelf
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change mailadress doesn't work -> password incorrect while its correct!

Hello, i want to change my mailaddress, but Spotify won't let me do this.Error: Incorrect password, but it is correct. I have tested it with logout and manually login.What can I do? Thank you very much.Best regards,Gernot

• Hello,   i want to change my mailaddress, but Spotify won't let me do this. Error: Incorrect password, but it is correct. I have tested it with logout and manually login. What can I do? ...
  • mel4anie
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find 30 day trial anymore

I've have seen the Spotify 30 day trial promotion but ignored it, but now that my premium subscription ended i opened the offer but didn't put any the credit card info and didn't activate it but left my computer open and one of my family members clos...

• Casual Listener
  • I've have seen the Spotify 30 day trial promotion but ignored it, but now that   my premium subscription ended  i opened the offer but didn't put any the credit card info and didn't a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Facebook acct from spotify to use sonos

Hello, I am trying to remove my facebook account from my spotify account to get a device login as i am having issues withc onnecting my spotify in SONOS because its a login through facebook. Although, when i go to create a new account, i cant use my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am trying to remove my facebook account from my spotify account to get a device login as i am having issues withc onnecting my spotify in SONOS because its a login through facebook....
  • carrissa1991
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone 2 year free spotify premium

My vodafone 2 year free spotify premium finishes in a few days, want to switch to paying it myself without losing all my saved music and playlists, can that be done?

• My vodafone 2 year free spotify premium finishes in a few days, want to switch to paying it myself without losing all my saved music and playlists, can that be done?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members

I have just joined Spotify family? My daughter joined with the code but my wife is having trouble trying to join? It keeps saying code invalid? Can you help please?

• I have just joined Spotify family? My daughter joined with the code but my wife is having trouble trying to join? It keeps saying code invalid? Can you help please?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

I can't log on through my Facebook account. I can enter my email and password, but I'm stuck at the confirm page on my iphone.

• I can't log on through my Facebook account. I can enter my email and password, but I'm stuck at the confirm page on my iphone.
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Accounts

I chance my cel phone. I was trying to access to spotify from my new iphone, an by mistake I create two new accounts. I just realice when I received my credit card charges (3 times $5.99!!!). I look after mail or phone to explain this to spotify, how...

• I chance my cel phone.  I was trying to access to spotify from my new iphone,  an by mistake I create two new accounts. I just realice when I received my credit card charges (3 times $5.99!...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes