Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Payment Failed

Hello,So last week I received an email saying my premium payment has failed and I had to re enter the information. When I do that, it says I will be charged $4.99 or whatever plus tax the next billing cycle. When I paid my student subscription it was...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, So last week I received an email saying my premium payment has failed and I had to re enter the information. When I do that, it says I will be charged $4.99 or whatever plus tax the next bill...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for applying premium account & doesn't get the subscription

I was charged today twice for applying a premium account under the promo of 49php premium good for three months. Even I'd already been charged twice but still I didn't get the subscription for the premium account.I hope spotify will solve my account ...

• I was charged today twice for applying a premium account under the promo of 49php premium good for three months. Even I'd already been charged twice but still I didn't get the subscription for the pr...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription until 19-12. But it got cancelled immediately

I wanted to cancel my premium subscription. It was paid until Dec 12. But now I cancelled and getting the ads immediately. I want to get my Spotify until the date I paid for.Any info on this?

• I wanted to cancel my premium subscription. It was paid until Dec 12. But now I cancelled and getting the ads immediately. I want to get my Spotify until the date I paid for. Any info on this?
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

About Premium

Today i tried get the Premium but i cant get it. I paid twice 0.99 TRY for 3 months but i cant get premium. Spotify get my money but didnt give me a Premium

• Today i tried get the Premium but i cant get it. I paid twice 0.99 TRY for 3 months but i cant get premium. Spotify get my money but didnt give me a Premium
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country. Failed to take effect

Hi there. I have recently moved from the Netherlands to the UK. I have tried to change my country about 10 times now but it seems the system does not want to change it. As noted in the help info I went into changing my profile and tried to change my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I have recently moved from the Netherlands to the UK. I have tried to change my country about 10 times now but it seems the system does not want to change it.    As noted in the...
  • Hevonkuusi
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't let me log back in

I was listening to my music on my iPod when Spotify suddenly logged me out. I've had premium for a couple months now but I just cancelled it and was using the last bit of premium until it would be over on December 7. I tried logging back in and it wo...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to my music on my iPod when Spotify suddenly logged me out. I've had premium for a couple months now but I just cancelled it and was using the last bit of premium until it would be ov...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Terrible customer service on account problem

I've been waiting nearly a month and a half now for help on an issue with getting my account disassociated with facebook (case 06717785). By that I mean that I signed up with facebook and I have to keep on signing in with facebook in order to use spo...

• I've been waiting nearly a month and a half now for help on an issue with getting my account disassociated with facebook (case 06717785). By that I mean that I signed up with facebook and I have...
  • cancub
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Is there a way I can disable automatic subscription for premium? I'm trying to save some money and I forgot I have premium. Since it was yesterday if I cancel it, I will lose my money(because there's still like 29 days left)Any help please?

• Is there a way I can disable automatic subscription for premium? I'm trying to save some money and I forgot I have premium. Since it was yesterday if I cancel it, I will lose my money(because there's...
  • abilea
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Somebody's using my Spotify

I wasn't sure which topic this problem would go under. Anyhow... Since a few weeks back it seems that somebody is using my Spotify. It's happened a few times that the music suddenly just changes and a message pops up telling me that my spotify is bei...

• I wasn't sure which topic this problem would go under. Anyhow...   Since a few weeks back it seems that somebody is using my Spotify. It's happened a few times that the music suddenly just cha...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Sharing

Hi All, I'm obviously doing something wrong. I have the family plan but am unable to play my music at the same time as a another family member. Example: My song will stop in the middle and then a message will appear that Spotify is being used on anot...

• Hi All,   I'm obviously doing something wrong.  I have the family plan but am unable to play my music at the same time as a another family member.  Example:  My song will stop i...
  • ptburg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

I have problems to start a Premium Family Plan. The upgrade button is not working. Could you help me? Thanks

• I have problems to start a Premium Family Plan. The upgrade button is not working. Could you help me? Thanks
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Free member can't join Family Plan

Hi,I've just bought Family Plan - my first premium subscription and I'm trying to invite my wife, and she can't joing the plan. She doesn't have, nor did she have in the past, any premium account - she is 100% free plan user, but she get's the messag...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've just bought Family Plan - my first premium subscription and I'm trying to invite my wife, and she can't joing the plan. She doesn't have, nor did she have in the past, any premium account -...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sorry you're already a member of this (or another) family plan

Hi, We've had a premium subscription for years, but now I would like my wife to have her own account. I have bought the family subscription plan and added my wife, but when she clicks "approve the invitation" I get the following error: "Sorry! You're...

• Hi,   We've had a premium subscription for years, but now I would like my wife to have her own account. I have bought the family subscription plan and added my wife, but when she clicks "appro...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mi premium esta en pausa

Acabo de renovar mi cuenta familiar, ya se me hizo el cobro y no me deja entrar aún!

• Acabo de renovar mi cuenta familiar, ya se me hizo el cobro y no me deja entrar aún!
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution problema iniciar sesion

¡Hola! no me deja entrar en mi cuenta de spotify con facebook. He cambiado de país, pero una vez modificado mi perfi, continua el problema

• ¡Hola! no me deja entrar en mi cuenta de spotify con facebook. He cambiado de país, pero una vez modificado mi perfi, continua el problema
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recupero spotify premium

Ho cambiato telefono, e scaricato spotify in quello nuovo. Sono cliente Premium, il sistema ha recuperato i miei dati di accesso, ma non il mio status. E non risulto neanche da Facebook. Intanto i soldi li ho spesi.

• Ho cambiato telefono, e scaricato spotify in quello nuovo. Sono cliente Premium, il sistema ha recuperato i miei dati di accesso, ma non il mio status. E non risulto neanche da Facebook. Intanto i so...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pago errado

Hola como estan? Por error pague el plan personal y yo tenia el plan familiar como me pueden ayudar?

• Hola como estan?   Por error pague el plan personal y yo tenia el plan familiar como me pueden ayudar?    
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription failed

I bought Spotify Premium last week to renew my subscription but it still says I have free. I have done everything on the website to try and change that. I paid through I-Tunes and the payment went through. I tried everything on their website as well ...

• I bought Spotify Premium last week to renew my subscription but it still says I have free. I have done everything on the website to try and change that. I paid through I-Tunes and the payment went th...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Shuffle?

My Soundtrack Study Playlist consists of over 700 songs. Why do i get straight up Harry Potter and nothing else? For real, i shuffle the whole thing and all it plays is Harry Potter! I have to physically go to the playlist, pick a song that is not Ha...

• Casual Listener
  • My Soundtrack Study Playlist consists of over 700 songs. Why do i get straight up Harry Potter and nothing else? For real, i shuffle the whole thing and all it plays is Harry Potter! I have to physic...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes