Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Dudas

Pague con mi targeta de credito y me isieron el cobro y aun no soy primium

• Pague con mi targeta de credito y me isieron el cobro y aun no soy primium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading to Spotify premium

Upgraded to family, but get charged for both regular premium and family premium. How do I get the money back?

• Upgraded to family, but get charged for both regular premium and family premium. How do I get the money back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings - Changing country

HelloI have a situation that I do not know how to change. I made my premium account while I was living in Spain and therefore I was paying there with a spanish card and everyhting. After some months/years, I came back to Denmark, and I am trying to c...

• Hello I have a situation that I do not know how to change. I made my premium account while I was living in Spain and therefore I was paying there with a spanish card and everyhting. After some month...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stole my money

I paid the $.99 for the 3 month premium. I haven't gotten it at all. Spotify wont even register that I paid for it. My bank account shows I did though. I can't contant spotify staff. I emailed them and I got an auto-mail back which has no solutions a...

• I paid the $.99 for the 3 month premium. I haven't gotten it at all. Spotify wont even register that I paid for it. My bank account shows I did though. I can't contant spotify staff. I emailed them a...
  • zanelowry
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Finding my family (Premium Family subscription)

Hi, i upgraded to Premium Family resently. My family, who is NOT on Facebook, made a profile. I wanted to add them as friends, but i cant find out how? Where can i find them? I can only search for Facebook friends? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i upgraded to Premium Family resently. My family, who is NOT on Facebook, made a profile. I wanted to add them as friends, but i cant find out how? Where can i find them? I can only search for Fa...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not pay with PayPal without credit card

Hallo,i tried several times to renew my payment becaus Spotify said there was a problem with the payment.But everytime I go on the payment button fpr paying with PaPal it is shown that i need to add a credit card. I don't have a credit card. How can ...

• Hallo, i tried several times to renew my payment becaus Spotify said there was a problem with the payment. But everytime I go on the payment button fpr paying with PaPal it is shown that i need to ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch country from AT to CH did not work (still using Austrian Credit Card)

Hi - I followed the instructions on https://support.spotify.com/ch-de/learn-more/faq/?ref=in_top#!/article/how-can-i-change-my-country-settingto change the country from AT to CH (I moved from Austria to Switzerland and pay with an Austrian Credit Car...

• Hi - I followed the instructions on  https://support.spotify.com/ch-de/learn-more/faq/?ref=in_top#!/article/how-can-i-change-my-country-setting to change the country from AT to CH (I moved fro...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

accidentally subscribed to premium under wrong account

So I subscribed to premium under the wrong account while my friend was logged into her facebook on my phone. How do i change it back to my account?

• So I subscribed to premium under the wrong account while my friend was logged into her facebook on my phone. How do i change it back to my account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

I got an email saying my account paused due to payment not going through but bank say no issues? Tried to re enter card number and it says there is a problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I got an email saying my account paused due to payment not going through but bank say no issues? Tried to re enter card number and it says there is a problem?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account - Whats happens with my old suscription?

Hello, I had a Premium Plan before but I recently joined to a Family Plan where the holder is my sister. i'd like to know if I will not have to pay more Premium invoices, instead my sister will do with the Family Plan, it is correct? I mean, should I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I had a Premium Plan before but I recently joined to a Family Plan where the holder is my sister.    i'd like to know if I will not have to pay more Premium invoices, ins...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All offline music is gone

Hi all!Since yesterday morning all my offline music is gone. I did not log out or something (so I am sure that I have the right account), it still says that I have premium and I did actually pay for it too. Any ideas what I could do?

• Hi all! Since yesterday morning all my offline music is gone. I did not log out or something (so I am sure that I have the right account), it still says that I have premium and I did actually pay ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Nueva cuenta

Hola, quiero eliminar esta cuenta asociada a mi facebook puesto que tengo otra que es la que uso hasta el día de hoy.

• Visitor
  • Hola, quiero eliminar esta cuenta asociada a mi facebook puesto que tengo otra que es la que uso hasta el día de hoy.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for family premium.

Hi hope someone can help me with this situation, I suscribe to family premium and paid it with my card and after I clik on submit, it shows a note that says: your card must be having a bad day, but guess what spotyfy made a charge to my card account ...

• Hi hope someone can help me with this situation, I suscribe to family premium and paid it with my card and after I clik on submit, it shows a note that says: your card must be having a bad day, but g...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Premium Account + Family Account

Dear Community,I have now been connected with my family's Spotify Subscription, however, I am not sure if I still have my old Premium account activated? as you can imagine, I don't want to pay double - Please Help!!

• Dear Community, I have now been connected with my family's Spotify Subscription, however, I am not sure if I still have my old Premium account activated? as you can imagine, I don't want to pay do...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost family subscription and all playlists associated as well

.. few days ago i had to relog in on my apple devices and i noticed it now lists me as free and not on my family subscription and on my acocut lost all my playlists and follower/following. This only is affecting the primary account on the family plan...

• Casual Listener
  • .. few days ago i had to relog in on my apple devices and i noticed it now lists me as free and not on my family subscription and on my acocut lost all my playlists and follower/following. This only ...
  • Mjc1874
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Like everyone else, I paid for a subscription, and have not recieved it...

Hello. I am trying to upgrade to spotify premium and I noticed there was an offer for 3 months for 99 cents for the first 3 months. I clicked email me the offer. Well after a few hours, still no email. So I sign in to the website, the same offer is t...

• Hello.    I am trying to upgrade to spotify premium and I noticed there was an offer for 3 months for 99 cents for the first 3 months. I clicked email me the offer. Well after a few hours...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

quiero cancelar una solicitud de cerrar cuenta

Ya no quiero cerrar mi cuenta de spotify como anulo esa solicitud

• Casual Listener
  • Ya no quiero cerrar mi cuenta de spotify como anulo esa solicitud
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working

Purchased spotify premium but it kept telling me I could not buy it, in the end it has charged me 5 times for the 3 months for 99p deal. Even still I never recieved the premium, I have installed the app again but it still doesn't work. What do i do??...

• Purchased spotify premium but it kept telling me I could not buy it, in the end it has charged me 5 times for the 3 months for 99p deal. Even still I never recieved the premium, I have installed the ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

I'm trying to set up my premium for the family, I have my account sign in through face book. I have made it to the set password portion, but something is off. I'm clicking the send email link but I'm not receiving the emails. I checked and my email i...

• I'm trying to set up my premium for the family, I have my account sign in through face book. I have made it to the set password portion, but something is off. I'm clicking the send email link but I'm...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm Being Charged but I don't have a Subscription! It shows it's free!

I want to cancel my subscription, but I can't find any subscript, but spotify do charged my money!!!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my subscription, but I can't find any subscript, but spotify do charged my money!!!!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes