Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Using Spotify without Facebook.

I would like to continue to use Spotify, I pay for premium subscription.I would like to log on using my email and password, but it keep reactivatingny Facebook account which I don't want.I do not want to create a new account. Surely Spotify can disco...

• I would like to continue to use Spotify, I pay for premium subscription. I would like to log on using my email and password, but it keep reactivatingny Facebook account which I don't want. I do n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

still getting charged

hi i have still been getting charged on my account and havent been subscribed since 21 july 2015 and i keep getting charged every couple of months. i want my money back as this is not fair

• hi i have still been getting charged on my account and havent been subscribed since 21 july 2015 and i keep getting charged every couple of months. i want my money back as this is not fair 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge accounts

I just connected up a new account not realising i already had a spotify account connect to my facebook, is there anyway to remove the facebook account so i can connect it to my premium account?

• I just connected up a new account not realising i already had a spotify account connect to my facebook, is there anyway to remove the facebook account so i can connect it to my premium account? &nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying to buy premium

I am trying to buy premium, but the pay function in the browser won't load. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to buy premium, but the pay function in the browser won't load. What should I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Passando para premium

tô tentando a promoção de 3 meses e preimum por R$1,99, mas o primeiro boleto emitido aparece R$14,90 no valor. Por que ?

• Casual Listener
  • tô tentando a promoção de 3 meses e preimum por R$1,99, mas o primeiro boleto emitido aparece R$14,90 no valor. Por que ?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

payment declined

hi. my payment was declined on my debit card and my account was suffcent. I subscribed for premium and i'm worried i can't play songs offline. the error i recevied Payment was declined. You may need to check that your card is enabled for internationa...

• Casual Listener
  • hi. my payment was declined on my debit card and my account was suffcent. I subscribed for premium and i'm worried i can't play songs offline. the error i recevied Payment was declined. You may ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login

Hi ive subscribed my premium account when i was in indonesia but now im staying in malaysia then my account got logged out suddenly and the notification says that premium account can only be used abroad for only 14 days but its been 3 weeks since i g...

• Hi ive subscribed my premium account when i was in indonesia but now im staying in malaysia then my account got logged out suddenly and the notification says that premium account can only be used abr...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3months for 0.99$

Tried to subscribe spotify premium 3 months for 9 NOK, but the account wont activate. I tried to purchase again, but nothing happens. I have been charged 9 NOK 3-4 times and 99NOK. Was buying spotify premium for me and my girlfriend. My account got t...

• Casual Listener
  • Tried to subscribe spotify premium 3 months for 9 NOK, but the account wont activate. I tried to purchase again, but nothing happens. I have been charged 9 NOK 3-4 times and 99NOK.   Was buyin...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disconnect spotify from unidays

Hello, I had to make a new facebook account, so my spotify premium does not work for my new facebook account. So I decided to unsubscribe from spotify premium with my old facebook account. Then I wanted to connect my new facebook account with spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I had to make a new facebook account, so my spotify premium does not work for my new facebook account. So I decided to unsubscribe from spotify premium with my old facebook account. T...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged

Every months a pat the basic premium fee which I'm totally fine with , this month I was charged 131.00 for a 12 month subscription. I am needing that refunded back to me and I will continue to pay my regular monthly fee as I usually do .I've sent ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Every months a pat the basic premium fee which I'm totally fine with , this month I was charged 131.00 for a 12 month subscription. I am needing that refunded back to me and I will continue to pay my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought premium and now the 99p deal arrived.

So i bought premium student for £5 a month and literally 2 days later the new 3 months for 99p deal came up.Is there any way i can get a refund and switch to it for 3 months? Or be refunded £4 and switch to that tariff? Thanks

• So i bought premium student for £5 a month and literally 2 days later the new 3 months for 99p deal came up. Is there any way i can get a refund and switch to it for 3 months? Or be refunded £4 and ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel account

HelloAm trying to cancel my account at Fido. I am now with Rogers.Repeated attempts and phone calls to fido and rogers has not worked.How can I cancel account to open new one

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Am trying to cancel my account at Fido. I am now with Rogers. Repeated attempts and phone calls to fido and rogers has not worked. How can I cancel account to open new one
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Linking Family Plan

Hello, I have to users, this (rødeseike) and (rødeseike2), rødeseike2 has family plan, but why cant i connect rødeseike to the family plan user? It says we are in different countries, but both are based in NO (Norway)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I have to users, this (rødeseike) and (rødeseike2), rødeseike2 has family plan, but why cant i connect rødeseike to the family plan user? It says we are in different countries, ...
  • rødeseike
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount -Coupon

Hi there, Is ther any way to get a coupon discount. Or any special promotion for old clients? Just wodnering. Cheers!

• Visitor
  • Hi there,   Is ther any way to get a coupon discount. Or any special promotion for old clients?   Just wodnering.   Cheers!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Please, how can i change my user name for my real name?

I need that Spotify Display my name in the following format: "Juan Perez", but i can't. Now Spotify show in my profile "juanperez"...How can i change that?.. Thanks in advance!! Felipe

• Casual Listener
  • I need that Spotify Display my name in the following format: "Juan Perez", but i can't. Now Spotify show in my profile "juanperez"...How can i change that?..   Thanks in advance!!  ...
  • plutónrecords
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

About My name

Hi, i need help with my user name...My user name is plutónrecords, but i want to show Plutón Records....I tried to create an account in facebook, but i can't, because the name it belong to a company, and facebook only allows to create a fanpage and n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i need help with my user name...My user name is plutónrecords, but i want to show Plutón Records....I tried to create an account in facebook, but i can't, because the name it belong to a company,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete

How do I delete my account???

• Visitor
  • How do I delete my account???
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Auto-Censor Local Files

I recently moved to spotify because I found out I could use my local files to start building my library so I wouldn't have to sift through Spotify's library for days. Unfortunately, upon doing this, spotify has automatically replaced every song possi...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently moved to spotify because I found out I could use my local files to start building my library so I wouldn't have to sift through Spotify's library for days. Unfortunately, upon doing t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cents for 3 months

Ok so I want to purchase spotify premium through their promotional offer of 99 cents for three months. I would like to pay for this with my itunes cash on my phone. When I go to the ios app and click account and then click get premium. It asks me for...

• Ok so I want to purchase spotify premium through their promotional offer of 99 cents for three months. I would like to pay for this with my itunes cash on my phone. When I go to the ios app and click...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted my Facebook & now can't access my Spotify

Hey, I recently deleted my Facebook account which than kicked me out of my spotify account...and now I can't log back into that account. I'm still getting charged for that account... Does anyone have an idea how I may be able to access that account o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I recently deleted my Facebook account which than kicked me out of my spotify account...and now I can't log back into that account. I'm still getting charged for that account... Does anyone have...
  • xMVPxSicario
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes