Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Problem with Spotify account authorization on Sonos iphone app

Hi all,I bought a Spotify premium account to play music on my Sonos appliance.When I try to access Spotify by mean of iphone Sonos app it tells me that I need to re-authorize Soptify account. Then I'm redirected to an URL that asks me to access to sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I bought a Spotify premium account to play music on my Sonos appliance. When I try to access Spotify by mean of iphone Sonos app it tells me that I need to re-authorize Soptify account.&nbs...
  • erpenna
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please cancel my subscription

Hi i cancled my subscription, because i would like to link my Spotify Account with Telekom. My subscription Should end by 29.4.2016 But now i Got 30 days extra please cancel my subscription and Set my Account to a free Account.Thank You in advance

• Regular
  • Hi i cancled my subscription, because i would like to link my Spotify Account with Telekom. My subscription Should end by 29.4.2016 But now i Got 30 days extra please cancel my subscription and Set m...
  • Just_peter
  • Regular
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login

I cant login with my Facebook account says my username and password is incorrect

• I cant login with my Facebook account says my username and password is incorrect
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove devices

So i just recently broke up with my girlfriend because she cheated on me...anyways i want to remove my spotify from her phone so she cant use it at all or log in...i changed the password and i see she can still go on i just want my device because i p...

• So i just recently broke up with my girlfriend because she cheated on me...anyways i want to remove my spotify from her phone so she cant use it at all or log in...i changed the password and i see sh...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discount Subscription Renewal, Studying Abroad

Hello, I currently am a student at the University of Mississippi and am doing a year of study abroad in Germany. I received an email telling me to renew my student subscription. I went to do so and even got to the portion where I am to login in throu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I currently am a student at the University of Mississippi and am doing a year of study abroad in Germany. I received an email telling me to renew my student subscription. I went...
  • swcolema
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

vodafone connecting issue to premium

Hi, I have signed up to the vodafone red package and no matter how hard I try it will not let me connect to my spotify account (I have cancelled my normal premium but no luck), vodafone are no help....I keep getting the same message, we could not con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have signed up to the vodafone red package and no matter how hard I try it will not let me connect to my spotify account (I have cancelled my normal premium but no luck), vodafone are no help.....
  • kingtubby1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and school use

Hello we want to use spotify in our school. I read that we can't use this as mentioned in the user agreement, but our school pays SABAM rights to listen to music in our school. Is this then possible or not ?Or what is the exact reason we can't use in...

• Hello we want to use spotify in our school. I read that we can't use this as mentioned in the user agreement, but our school pays SABAM rights to listen to music in our school.  Is this then po...
  • GoToSchoolReal
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Starbucks free 3 month Premium

I qualify for the free 3 months Starbucks Premium but when I click through the link it says that I do not qualify. I also did not receive a rewards code to enter. Can you help ?

• I qualify for the free 3 months Starbucks Premium but when I click through the link it says that I do not qualify. I also did not receive a  rewards code to enter. Can you help ?  
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help please

So I've been paying every month $9.99 and it's saying I'm a free member. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.Now I can't remember what my username/email is.I noticed there is no phone number to contact anybody which is quite irritating!

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been paying every month $9.99 and it's saying I'm a free member. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.Now I can't remember what my username/email is.I noticed there is no phone number ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to stop payment

How do i cancel Spotify i have followed every thing on the app but they just keep take money out of my account. I'm in need of how to make contact with spotify my next step is with the bank and department of far trading. Then the news I'm so angry i ...

• How do i cancel Spotify i have followed every thing on the app but they just keep take money out of my account. I'm in need of how to make contact with spotify my next step is with the bank and depar...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

empty slot in the family program

I have an empty slot under my spotify family subscription and do not know how to delete it. I am getting charged an extra 5 dollars every month and it needs to stop

•  I have an empty slot under my spotify family subscription and do not know how to delete it. I am getting charged an extra 5 dollars every month and it needs to stop
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login please help!!

Hi guys,I am new to Spotify. Just got a six months subscription. I installed the app and tried to login but it wouldn't let me. Keeps on giving me the error message that the username or password are incorrect. Whereas when I log in on my PC, it works...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I am new to Spotify. Just got a six months subscription. I installed the app and tried to login but it wouldn't let me. Keeps on giving me the error message that the username or password ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Privacy

Good night, my cuestion is if all the members in a family plan can see the other members or only the administrator. Thank u.

• Good night, my cuestion is if all the members in a family plan can see the other members or only the administrator. Thank u.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I would like to permanently delete my account.

Hi I would like to permanently delete my account but was not able to fill the form (I suppose because I don't have facebook or twitter). Could you help me to sort this out? The username is victorelisi so is the email account victorelisi@gmail.com. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I would like to permanently delete my account but was not able to fill the form (I suppose because I don't have facebook or twitter). Could you help me to sort this out? The username is v...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change countries

I moved from the UK to Australia a couple of months ago. I have now changed my payment method twice and both times it has continued to charge my UK card and not switched to the Australian one. It says "the changes will be reflected in the next month'...

• Casual Listener
  • I moved from the UK to Australia a couple of months ago. I have now changed my payment method twice and both times it has continued to charge my UK card and not switched to the Australian one. It say...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log in to my account

I use to have my account stevensaa2 and I canceled my premium on it today and ever since that it logged me out and has been saying that my account does not exist I want to know how I can recover it is I had all my songs and playlist already on it

• I use to have my account stevensaa2 and I canceled my premium on it today and ever since that it logged me out and has been saying that my account does not exist I want to know how I can recover it i...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account, new bank details

So I have a Student premium account, which hasnt run out yet and i have recently changed banks. I have gone on to change my bank details but it says i do not have a premium account anymore, and so cannot change my details. I then decided to try and j...

• So I have a Student premium account, which hasnt run out yet and i have recently changed banks. I have gone on to change my bank details but it says i do not have a premium account anymore, and so ca...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card Redemption -- Still being charged monthly fee

Hi everyone --- I am a current Spotify premium subscriber. Earlier this year, my wife gifted me nine months of Spotify premium gift cards and I redeemed them about two months ago. Since then, I've still incurred monthly charges to my Paypal account. ...

• Hi everyone ---    I am a current Spotify premium subscriber. Earlier this year, my wife gifted me nine months of Spotify premium gift cards and I redeemed them about two months ago. Sinc...
  • pbmanville
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged But Didn't Get Premium

I tried purchasing Premium with the student discount because I thought it was just for people that are still in school. I entered my card info, and after that it asked for my college info. I cancelled that but I was still charged. Can I get a refund?

• I tried purchasing Premium with the student discount because I thought it was just for people that are still in school. I entered my card info, and after that it asked for my college info. I cancelle...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting an account when you don't have the password or email.

I have two spotify accounts, one I have the username for, but not the email or the password. I can't cancel using the online portal as I cannot login. How else can I cancel?

• I have two spotify accounts, one I have the username for, but not the email or the password. I can't cancel using the online portal as I cannot login. How else can I cancel?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes