Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Moved countries 2 years ago. Now lost Premium status and can't use my CC details anymore.

Hi, I am Dutch (born in The Netherlands) and 2 years ago I decided to move houses just across the border, to Belgium. I still very much work and spend most of my time in The Netherlands. I never thought of updating my Spotify account accordingly, and...

• Hi,   I am Dutch (born in The Netherlands) and 2 years ago I decided to move houses just across the border, to Belgium. I still very much work and spend most of my time in The Netherlands. I n...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it possible to see new Albums of the Artists i follow in the notification box?

I have 200 artists i follow but i only get a notification like once a month. Today i saw that artists i follow do have released albums and i wasnt able to see it anywhere. So is there any possibilty of seeing all the new releases of followed artists ...

• I have 200 artists i follow but i only get a notification like once a month. Today i saw that artists i follow do have released albums and i wasnt able to see it anywhere. So is there any possibilty ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The email address linked to my current premium account was a work based email and has since been deleted by my old employer. I cannot remember the password to this account and I cannot access the now deleted email address to change the password. I ca...

•   The email address linked to my current premium account was a work based email and has since been deleted by my old employer. I cannot remember the password to this account and I cannot access...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change Country

I'm trying to change my country. I've never been outside of the US or used a proxy, and I don't even live near the Canadian border. Yet, Spotify continually identifies me as Canadian and won't let me swap to the USA as my country, giving me a neveren...

• I'm trying to change my country. I've never been outside of the US or used a proxy, and I don't even live near the Canadian border. Yet, Spotify continually identifies me as Canadian and won't let me...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My emial is no longer associated with my account.

TL;DR: My email is no longer associated with my account but I can still access it if I disconnect from the internet before it kicks me out.This problem started yesterday (April 22)I noticed I was logged out of Spotify on my (Android) mobile, but I no...

• TL;DR: My email is no longer associated with my account but I can still access it if I disconnect from the internet before it kicks me out. This problem started yesterday (April 22) I noticed I was...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playstation spotify - can't get the 2 month trial

I've NEVER had spotify preium at all, so when I saw that there was a trial for playstation users, I was on board. After linking everything, and proceeding to the checkout screen, upon confirming to pay the $2 fee, it would not go through. I want to a...

• I've NEVER had spotify preium at all, so when I saw that there was a trial for playstation users, I was on board. After linking everything, and proceeding to the checkout screen, upon confirming to p...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts with same credit card

Hi, i have 2 accounts using the same credit card, can i use the family plan here or i have to cancel one?

• Hi, i have 2 accounts using the same credit card, can i use the family plan here or i have to cancel one?
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

being charged

I am being charged every month on a subscription i dont have ive checked on my account and i am not subscribe i am loosing money for about 6 months

• Visitor
  • I am being charged every month on a subscription i dont have ive checked on my account and i am not subscribe i am loosing money for about 6 months
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications not working

Hey, Since almost 2 weeks, I am not getting any notifications about new albums published by the artists I followed. I was not sure until today, during which I saw that the new A$AP Ferg album was available on Spotify. I didn't got any notification ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, Since almost 2 weeks, I am not getting any notifications about new albums published by the artists I followed. I was not sure until today, during which I saw that the new A$AP Ferg album was ava...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't change my country

Hi, I have a problem. I moved from Germany to Santiago de Chile. I want to use still my free account but I can't change my country without paying. Can you help me?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem. I moved from Germany to Santiago de Chile. I want to use still my free account but I can't change my country without paying. Can you help me?    
  • plumtree98
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paiement Spotify avec une maestro

Bonjour depuis 3 ans je paies mon abonnement en prélèvement avec ma carte de Credit maestro et il y a deux mois Jai recu un message disant que le paiement n'a pas marché il m'on annule mon compte et quznd je veux me réabonner je saisi les kumero de m...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour depuis 3 ans je paies mon abonnement en prélèvement avec ma carte de Credit maestro et il y a deux mois Jai recu un message disant que le paiement n'a pas marché il m'on annule mon compte et ...
  • fpamela
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reduce Family Plan

I'm paying for me and two family member with the Family plan. How to I go back to paying for just me and one member more?Maybe for my nephew and wife but wife can't change country and has to continue with her own account.Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I'm paying for me and two family member with the Family plan. How to I go back to paying for just me and one member more? Maybe for my nephew and wife but wife can't change country and has to contin...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card used in wrong account

Hi, I bought a gift card for a 6 month Premium subscription and introduced to code by mistake in the wrong account. Is there a way in can transfer this suscription to another account? Or cancel my subscription and reintroduce the code into another ac...

• Hi, I bought a gift card for a 6 month Premium subscription and introduced to code by mistake in the wrong account.  Is there a way in can transfer this suscription to another account? Or cance...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in account

Hi guys In desperate need of help. So i can't login to my spotufy premuim account. Every time I try resetting the password with email it says linked to fb acount.... which the account isn't linked to anymore. I don't remeber my spotify usernam either...

• Hi guys   In desperate need of help. So i can't login to my spotufy premuim account. Every time I try resetting the password with email it says linked to fb acount.... which the account isn't ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no button for deleting premium

so i want to sign out for premium from my account because i think it is too expensive but the button is not there where the help page says it is. i want to sign out premium from my account before the 29th because then i have to pay again. please help...

• Casual Listener
  • so i want to sign out for  premium from my account because i think it is too expensive but the button is not there where the help page says it is. i want to sign out premium from my account befo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account appears to have reverted to free

My premium account has rverted to free. I have not insutrcted spotify to do this, as far as I know. Presumably I just need to reset my account to premium. Does anyone know why this would happen.

• My premium account has rverted to free.  I have not insutrcted spotify to do this, as far as I know.  Presumably I just need to reset my account to premium.  Does anyone know why this ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone changed my email account

Please someone hacked my original account and i need it back, i dont know why spotifty does not have an online chat support or smth like that

• Please someone hacked my original account and i need it back, i dont know why spotifty does not have an online chat support or smth like that    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hello, I need help, Can you turn off the auto-renewall on the sit the spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I need help, Can you turn off the auto-renewall on the sit the spotify?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and strange music

Recently strange music kept playing without me telling it to on my phone and my playlists just disappeared as I was listening on my iPhone app - I logged out - forgot and changed my password - what other precautions should I take and can I get my pla...

• Recently strange music kept playing without me telling it to on my phone and my playlists just disappeared as I was listening on my iPhone app - I logged out - forgot and changed my password - what o...
  • ajmitchell
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes