Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

3 months for 1,3 dollars

Hello guys.. I got mails about an offer where i could buy 3 months of premium spotify for 9 kr. (i live in Denmark, and it's about 1,3 dollars)I found the same offer on spotify's home page. But it keept saying errors occourred. I tried december 31. I...

• Hello guys..   I got mails about an offer where i could buy 3 months of premium spotify for 9 kr. (i live in Denmark, and it's about 1,3 dollars) I found the same offer on spotify's home page...
  • felixfalck
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers Share Everything Plan - 3 accounts.

Hello, I have the rogers share everything plan +, and Im supposed to have up to 3 spotify accounts included. I have one setup fine, but I cannot figure out how to get the other 2 added?? Can you please advise how to set this up.Rogers, Share, Spotify...

• Hello,   I have the rogers share everything plan +, and Im supposed to have up to 3 spotify accounts included.  I have one setup fine, but I cannot figure out how to get the other 2 added...
  • p4c0
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Payment Method

HI there . Im new to spotify . I just checked out the offer RM2 for 3 months and normal price onwards. I would like to subsribe to that package. Unfortunately , im having a problem with my credit card. So , i want to use the mol point method . But at...

• Casual Listener
  • HI there . Im new to spotify . I just checked out the offer RM2 for 3 months and normal price onwards. I would like to subsribe to that package. Unfortunately , im having a problem with my credit car...
  • ElusiveHalcyon
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on phone won't update

Hi there. I'm overseas backpacking using Spotify and none of my playlist have updated since the last week of Feb. I was wondering how I can fix it so I can be able to listen to my new discover weekly and other playlists I follow. Any help would be gr...

• Hi there. I'm overseas backpacking using Spotify and none of my playlist have updated since the last week of Feb. I was wondering how I can fix it so I can be able to listen to my new discover weekly...
  • ElusiveHalcyon
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

I payed for the 3 month premium and i cancelled before it ended and then my account got hacked and i lost access to it and my premium got renewed, i want my premium removed and i want a refund but i cant find a way to get my money back.

• I payed for the 3 month premium and i cancelled before it ended and then my account got hacked and i lost access to it and my premium got renewed, i want my premium removed and i want a refund but i ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account stolen and hijacked

I've seen several of these threads created and they are all stating the same thing, it begs the question why spotify haven't improved their security.. but I digress. My account has been stolen and hijacked, email and password changed all without me k...

• I've seen several of these threads created and they are all stating the same thing, it begs the question why spotify haven't improved their security.. but I digress.    My account ha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Salasanan asetuksen aikana ilmeni virhe (error setting password)

Salasanan asetuksen aikana ilmeni virhe. error while saving password.getting that when trying to set device password. how do i set pass so i dont have to login trough fb always?

• Salasanan asetuksen aikana ilmeni virhe. error while saving password. getting that when trying to set device password. how do i set pass so i dont have to login trough fb always?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! my DISCOVER doesn't work properly how can i change suggested songs?...

hello i have a problemfor quite some time, if I go in the discover section in spotify, he offers songs that do not fit exactly my taste.Where spotify takes the information for the playlist ? there is a way to make some sort of reset or to make sure t...

• Casual Listener
  • hello i have a problem for quite some time, if I go in the discover section in spotify, he offers songs that do not fit exactly my taste. Where spotify takes the information for the playlist ?&nbsp...
  • rbharkess
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing back from Family plan to regular Premium, how to?

Hi,We, my family and I, took advantage of a 3-month free subscribtion to a Family plan. Now I would like to revert to what was my normal subscribtion, a normal Premium one-user plan. But how to? Your website doesn't indicate how to do so, and the for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, We, my family and I, took advantage of a 3-month free subscribtion to a Family plan. Now I would like to revert to what was my normal subscribtion, a normal Premium one-user plan. But how to? Yo...
  • Bennymartin1234
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi Spotify se cierra continuamente

Tengo premium y cada 10 minutos se cierra mi cuenta. ¿Qué pasa?

• Tengo premium y cada 10 minutos se cierra mi cuenta. ¿Qué pasa?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid subscription?

I accidentally clicked get premium on my iPhone and it has billing info onto it, I'm kinda worried considering the billing info related to it isn't my own and I'm not sure whether a prepaid spotify account (It got me the 7 day trial onto it) takes mo...

• Visitor
  • I accidentally clicked get premium on my iPhone and it has billing info onto it, I'm kinda worried considering the billing info related to it isn't my own and I'm not sure whether a prepaid spotify a...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't register for Spotify

I have been told that I qualify for free Spotify from my telephone company and they sent me a link so I can register and start using Spotify. However when I try and log in it tells me my email address is already taken (which means maybe I tried to jo...

• I have been told that I qualify for free Spotify from my telephone company and they sent me a link so I can register and start using Spotify. However when I try and log in it tells me my email addres...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payment page will not take my debit card

I have used this debit card before and for some reason the payment page will no longer accept it. Can you help me out with this?Mitch

• I have used this debit card before and for some reason the payment page will no longer accept it. Can you help me out with this? Mitch
  • annerison30
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify isn't playing certain songs or playlists

I had premium for about 2 months, after that ended it converted me over to the free version. When it relaunched I tried to play some songs but they didn't seem to play and would get skipped with the message "Can't play song" before I was converted I ...

• I had premium for about 2 months, after that ended it converted me over to the free version. When it relaunched I tried to play some songs but they didn't seem to play and would get skipped with the ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot login due to wrong country but it's set correctly

Hi, I cannot login to spotify since several days. Tried several PC installations and on mobile. All the same. My IP address is from Germany and my country in the spotify account settings is also Germany. Still, not possible to login. Can you please l...

• Hi,   I cannot login to spotify since several days. Tried several PC installations and on mobile. All the same. My IP address is from Germany and my country in the spotify account settings is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't disconnect my moms facebook account off my spotify account, help!

So recently, I taught my mom how to use spotify so she'll stop asking me to pirate music for her... and so I did. She recently logged onto her Facebook account on my spotify account and I can't seem to disconnect it. Basically my spotify name and pro...

• So recently, I taught my mom how to use spotify so she'll stop asking me to pirate music for her... and so I did. She recently logged onto her Facebook account on my spotify account and I can't seem ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirect Loop Error

Hi,So I use the web player at work, at home and have the spotify app on my Android phone. I've logged into my premium account through facebook with no problems until yesterday. Suddenly, no matter what computer I'm on, I get a "redirect loop error." ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, So I use the web player at work, at home and have the spotify app on my Android phone.  I've logged into my premium account through facebook with no problems until yesterday.  Sudden...
  • phuckthis
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Playstation promotion problem

When trying to use the spotify premium 2 month promotion for playstation users the website constantly gives me and error message, what should I do?

• When trying to use the spotify premium 2 month promotion for playstation users the website constantly gives me and error message, what should I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when playing ads

I've tried doing this multiple times and I'm still getting crashes. http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Spotify-crashes-when-adding-removing-tracks-from-playlist/m-p/538536/highlight/true#M61283 flash version 11.8.800.170 my os...

• I've tried doing this multiple times and I'm still getting crashes.   http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Spotify-crashes-when-adding-removing-tracks-from-playlist/m-p/5...
  • jrc87
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on my laptop ...

Hi, Im new here so I dont know if this post goes here... Im going on a long trip with my husband, I just downloaded spotify on my Android and it seems it works just fine. Im going to download it here on his laptop and download music but my question i...

• Hi, Im new here so I dont know if this post goes here...   Im going on a long trip with my husband, I just downloaded spotify on my Android and it seems it works just fine. Im going to downloa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes