Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium stopped to work.

I've got the premium pack 2 weeks ago and about 2 days it stopped to work.I did the updating but nothing happens, tried unistall and install again the same happen. My musics desappeared as well.Somebody can help me. Everything was paid. I'm very sad ...

• I've got the premium pack 2 weeks ago and about 2 days it stopped to work. I did the updating but nothing happens, tried unistall and install again the same happen. My musics desappeared as well. S...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website Not Showing Accurate Subscription Information

Hello, I'll get right into it. I subscribed to Spotify in September 2014. I received a 3 month free trial and immediately provided my MasterCard and started a paid "Premium" subscription account. I have been a paying customer ever since. I recently n...

• Hello,  I'll get right into it. I subscribed to Spotify in September 2014. I received a 3 month free trial and immediately provided my MasterCard and started a paid "Premium" subscription accou...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use a gift card for Family plan. Didn't learn this until the GCs were redeemed

I love Spotify. So much that I wanted to prepay a years' subscription so I bought $180 of gift cards. Spotify has one subscription: Premium.. or so I thought. It turns out my redeeming gift cards disabled my wife's premium subscription on our family ...

• Visitor
  • I love Spotify. So much that I wanted to prepay a years' subscription so I bought $180 of gift cards. Spotify has one subscription: Premium.. or so I thought. It turns out my redeeming gift cards dis...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot redeem family member

I am from Philippines but traveling in HK. The country of my account show HK but I already changed the payment information and selected Philippine as the country using PH credit card. After come back to the profile, the payment detail is updated whil...

• I am from Philippines but traveling in HK. The country of my account show HK but I already changed the payment information and selected Philippine as the country using PH credit card. After come back...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Subscription

I'm being charged monthly when I'm supposed to be getting it free through my work. Never signed up for premium and it shows on my account that my employer is responsible for the payment? How do I stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm being charged monthly when I'm supposed to be getting it free through my work. Never signed up for premium and it shows on my account that my employer is responsible for the payment? How do I sto...
  • Awoods2193
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify have charged me and not given me premium

Hello5 days ago I brought a 1 month gift certificate but never received it. I have checked with my bank and they confirmed spotify has taken my money. I have tried to contact spotify by email several times and only receive a generic email telling me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello 5 days ago I brought a 1 month gift certificate but never received it. I have checked with my bank and they confirmed spotify has taken my money. I have tried to contact spotify by email sever...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching to student

I just purchased the premium version, but I wanted to get the student discount. It says I have to re-enter my card again and purchase the student version, but I just paid 10+ dollars for the regular version and I don't want to pay again. If I switch ...

• I just purchased the premium version, but I wanted to get the student discount. It says I have to re-enter my card again and purchase the student version, but I just paid 10+ dollars for the regular ...
  • moncalianm
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I download playlist for offline listening to more than one device?

Hi Everyone,I'm new to Spotify and have a few questions...1) My husband has an ipone and I have a Galaxy and a Kindle. Can I download my playlist for offline listening to any of these devices or would I have to get a family subscription to download t...

• Hi Everyone, I'm new to Spotify and have a few questions... 1) My husband has an ipone and I have a Galaxy and a Kindle.  Can I download my playlist for offline listening to any of these devic...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription?

I purchased premium for 3mos for an introductory price, however I don't want it to autocharge my cc? Can I cancel the subscription without cancelling my premium?

• Casual Listener
  • I purchased premium for 3mos for an introductory price, however I don't want it to autocharge my cc? Can I cancel the subscription without cancelling my premium?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Turn down the volume of loud ads

Your Ads are WAY TOO LOUD!!! And they have increased in frequency, it seems like they have doubled. I think I'll be heading to Pandora if this keeps up.

• Your Ads are WAY TOO LOUD!!!   And they have increased in frequency, it seems like they have doubled. I think I'll be heading to Pandora if this keeps up.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

Hi, I'm paying monthly for spotify, but not getting premium, I mistakenly uninstalled my playstore app, I either want premium back or stop payments

• Visitor
  • Hi, I'm paying monthly for spotify, but not getting premium, I mistakenly uninstalled my playstore app, I either want premium back or stop payments
  • Gooders
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"PREMIUM NOT WORKING

Hello,Today I have bought the £1.99 offer from my PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT. I soon after got an email with the confirmation of the payment. It is saying '' 2 months PREMIUM offer ( 2 months Web and Mobile Referral).It is still showing that Im on spotify f...

• Hello, Today I have bought the £1.99 offer from my PLAYSTATION ACCOUNT. I soon after got an email with the confirmation of the payment. It is saying '' 2 months PREMIUM offer ( 2 months Web and Mobi...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

There not letting us close our Spotify Accounts' They are autobotting their site calling it Premium

Is there anyone out there than can help me close my account without paying long distance to call a remote Control?

• Is there anyone out there than can help me close my account without paying long distance to call a remote Control?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join a spotify family, although my premium 3 month has ended.

My three month spotify premium has ended, yet i am unable to join my spotify family. I have read on a board somewhere that the staff have to switch my account to free(?) again even though it's ended? Because it says that i am unable to join the spoti...

• My three month spotify premium has ended, yet i am unable to join my spotify family. I have read on a board somewhere that the staff have to switch my account to free(?) again even though it's ended?...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Close account

I have another account with a premium subscription . So I tried to delete the previous trial account . I've filled in the contact form , even succeeded to go to this link https://support.spotify.com/us/close/ and it said to wait for an email that con...

• Visitor
  • I have another account with a premium subscription . So I tried to delete the previous trial account . I've filled in the contact form , even succeeded to go to this link https://support.spotify.com/...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION

I subscribed to the premium account with the promo of 3 months for .99 cents, Why am I being charged 12.95 instead of .99 cents?

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to the premium account with the promo of 3 months for .99 cents, Why am I being charged 12.95 instead of .99 cents?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family, missing invite link

Hi, I currently am subscribe to spotify family for three. Since the time of my subscription (December 2014, last year) I only invited 1 family member, how do I invite another one? Problem is I don't see any invite links in the Manage Family page in m...

• Regular
  • Hi, I currently am subscribe to spotify family for three. Since the time of my subscription (December 2014, last year) I only invited 1 family member, how do I invite another one?   Problem is...
  • webpoga
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problem

27th December Spotify charge in my credit card 0,99€ for 3-month subscription of Spotify Premium buy I don't recived the service. In my account dont appear any receipt and my accout appear as "Spotify Free" Please, I need the subscription or refound ...

• Visitor
  • 27th December Spotify charge in my credit card 0,99€ for 3-month subscription of Spotify Premium buy I don't recived the service.   In my account dont appear any receipt and my accout appear a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cobro sin servicio premium

Traté de contratar el servicio premium por 3 meses por $9.00 pesos mexicanos por 2° vez (sin saber que no era posible) me hicieron el cobro pero el servicio siguió gratis, solo quiero el rembolso de mi dinero.

• Traté de contratar el servicio premium por 3 meses por $9.00 pesos mexicanos por 2° vez (sin saber que no era posible) me hicieron el cobro pero el servicio siguió gratis, solo quiero el rembolso de ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

3-month Subscription for Php9 pesos Problem

I tried to get this offer from Spotify wherein you can get a 3-month premium subscription for only 9 Philippine Pesos. When I payed, it charged me 129 Philippine Pesos. The offer is available until December 31, 2015. I got it around this afternoon, D...

• I tried to get this offer from Spotify wherein you can get a 3-month premium subscription for only 9 Philippine Pesos. When I payed, it charged me 129 Philippine Pesos. The offer is available until D...
  • LinneaStjernber
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes