Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged twice but no premium

I had another account a few months ago and i was signed in with my yahoo account, then i tried to subscribe for the 99 cent premium for 3 months on my gmail account but it said i couldnt cause i already used the card for my yahoo one and i couldnt us...

• I had another account a few months ago and i was signed in with my yahoo account, then i tried to subscribe for the 99 cent premium for 3 months on my gmail account but it said i couldnt cause i alre...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP!!! Put premium on an account that i don't have access to

i have 3 spotify accounts, 2 were to just use the free trial and i decided to put premium on the other one. I payed for premium on the mobile app, uknowingly signed into one of my unused accounts, so it's gone to either one of those. The problem is, ...

• i have 3 spotify accounts, 2 were to just use the free trial and i decided to put premium on the other one.    I payed for premium on the mobile app, uknowingly signed into one of my unus...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription before 99 cent period over. Still Charged twice...

I purchased a 99 cent trial for 3 month for my gf. I made her this account to try it. She did not want it post 3 month period so I cancelled it before it was over. I am a busy college student. And rely on emails for notifications on any charges. And ...

• I purchased a 99 cent trial for 3 month for my gf. I made her this account to try it. She did not want it post 3 month period so I cancelled it before it was over. I am a busy college student. And re...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged when my account was deleted.

I had spotify linked to my facebook and deleted my facebook account and still got charged for subscription and i want a refund.

• I had spotify linked to my facebook and deleted my facebook account and still got charged for subscription and i want a refund.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When do I need to cancel my 99c/3 months Spotify Premium?

Hi there, until what day do I need to cancel my 99 cents/3 months Spotify Premium to not pay 9,99 for the next month? I bought it the day before yesterday.Or can I already cancel Premium or does it go back to Spotify Free then? I'm afraid that I'll f...

• Hi there,   until what day do I need to cancel my 99 cents/3 months Spotify Premium to not pay 9,99 for the next month? I bought it the day before yesterday. Or can I already cancel Premium o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account deactivated & still paying for Premium account -very unhelpful Spotify

I deactivated my Facebook account, which I unfortunately used to create my Premium Spotify account. I've searched these forums and help pages, and am doing exactly what they advise - set up a new Spotify account, and contact Spotify directly to ask t...

• I deactivated my Facebook account, which I unfortunately used to create my Premium Spotify account. I've searched these forums and help pages, and am doing exactly what they advise - set up a new Spo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account problems

I have paid for premium via my PC online but cannot access it on my IFONE - ITUNES wants me to pay for it again. Need help

• Casual Listener
  • I have paid for premium via my PC online but cannot access it on my IFONE  - ITUNES wants me to pay for it again.  Need help
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Acoount deleted

My Spotify account was recently "disabled" or in other words deleted due to credit card issues and I can't even log back into my account to fix these issues. Is there anything I can do to access my account so that I do no have to lose all of my creat...

• My Spotify account was recently "disabled" or in other words deleted due to credit card issues and I can't even log back into my account to fix these issues. Is there anything I can do to access...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for premium account when I don't have one.

I signed up with Spotify for the free 3 month trial, now the trial is over I'm being charged, I can see the transactions coming out of my account, I log in to try and deactivate my account but it still says my account is free and I'm not being charge...

• Visitor
  • I signed up with Spotify for the free 3 month trial, now the trial is over I'm being charged, I can see the transactions coming out of my account, I log in to try and deactivate my account but it sti...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Edit account

I can't change my spotify from Singapore to Philippines. If I change it thru payment details I have to get the premium first. I have a family account but they are registered in PH. Please help.

• I can't change my spotify from Singapore to Philippines. If I change it thru payment details I have to get the premium first. I have a family account but they are registered in PH. Please help.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Spotify Premium

Hi, My name is Neville Taylor and I am just querying why my credit card is being charged for Spotify premium. My email is (Snipped) and my account does not appear to be activated. I did have a spotify account but this was cancelled. My credit card ac...

• Hi,   My name is Neville Taylor and I am just querying why my credit card is being charged for Spotify premium. My email is (Snipped) and my account does not appear to be activated. I d...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help to Unlink Spotify and Playstation Account

I have been trying to unlink my Spotify account for 3 days and keep getting "Currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." What is the reason for this?" Has the network been down for 3 days?

• I have been trying to unlink my Spotify account for 3 days and keep getting "Currently unable to process your request. Please try again later." What is the reason for this?" Has the network been down...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to ask for a refund

i don't want this month of spotify premium and i want a refund, how can i do this?

•  i don't want this month of spotify premium and i want a refund, how can i do this?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card being charged but on free subsription

i have quite a few spotify accounts and I have logged into all of them and they all say that I on the free subsription however each month spotify are taking £9.99 from my credit card. I can't work out which account it is associated with or whether it...

• i have quite a few spotify accounts and I have logged into all of them and they all say that I on the free subsription however each month spotify are taking £9.99 from my credit card. I can't work ou...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family, error about different countries (I am not)

So guys, Today I bought the Spotify Family for me and my sister, BOTH are in the same country as you can see here, but when she tries to reedem her code, the error message saying we are on different countries appears. I already checked their account ...

• Visitor
  • So guys,   Today I bought the Spotify Family for me and my sister, BOTH are in the same country as you can see here, but when she tries to reedem her code, the error message saying we are...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo iniciar sesion

Cuando intento poner nombre de usuario y contraseña me dice que los datos no son válidos. Quiero recuperar la contraseña y cuando pongo mi mail me dice que no está asociado a ninguna cuenta. Necesito ayuda...

• Casual Listener
  • Cuando intento poner nombre de usuario y contraseña me dice que los datos no son válidos. Quiero recuperar la contraseña y cuando pongo mi mail me dice que no está asociado a ninguna cuenta. Necesito...
  • gabinetevs
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Cancell accout

Hi, I want to cancell my account and delete it. How to?  

• Hi, I want to cancell my account and delete it. How to?    
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant buy Premium because of "Javascript".

Hey guys,i wanted to buy Spotify Premium for the 0,99€ and when i click on "pay with Paypal" it says: "You have to activate Javascript". Hte problem is that i activated javascript and so on and it still doesn't work. Any tips?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys, i wanted to buy Spotify Premium for the 0,99€ and when i click on "pay with Paypal" it says: "You have to activate Javascript". Hte problem is that i activated javascript and so on and it ...
  • cowabungakid
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan - unable to Join

I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan.All the error message says 'currently unable to join this family plan'. Seeing what the conditions wer...

• Casual Listener
  • I figured it might be a fun idea to setup a family plan for the holidays. After doing so my parents and little brother were unable to join the plan. All the error message says 'currently unable to j...
  • MitchelDZ
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay whit a card and can't have the premium account

Please I need that you solve the problem. . . I made the pay whit a mexican card (I live here) to take the promotion, when the page was loading, it just fall off and I can't have the premium account. . . You can give me the premium account or give me...

• Casual Listener
  • Please I need that you solve the problem. . . I made the pay whit a mexican card (I live here) to take the promotion, when the page was loading, it just fall off and I can't have the premium account....
  • Petit010
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes