Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Cyber theft

Hello,Nearly a year ago I had my personal info stolen as well as money. Still to this day I've continued to have various issues thanks to this wonderful event in my life.Most recently now is the fact that I am unable to use Spotify with the account I...

• Hello, Nearly a year ago I had my personal info stolen as well as money. Still to this day I've continued to have various issues thanks to this wonderful event in my life. Most recently now is ...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Hey , can you pay with debit card or is it only credit card and pay pal?

• Hey , can you pay with debit card or is it only credit card and pay pal?
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overcharge student discount

I tried to apply the student account this morning. I filled in all blanks that are required and then submitted, but it said that I was failed to apply to student account because they weren't able to validate my student details. However, later when I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to apply the student account this morning. I filled in all blanks that are required and then submitted, but it said that I was failed to apply to student account because they weren't able to ...
  • ingrid_861112
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Album missing

Hello, Spotify Community. I got a problem. Alessia Cara's Know-It All album released a while ago but I can not see it on Spotify. When search on Google it shows up when I click on it, it opens but I can only listen to first 5 songs which already rele...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Spotify Community. I got a problem. Alessia Cara's Know-It All album released a while ago but I can not see it on Spotify. When search on Google it shows up when I click on it, it opens but I ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Xbox One app

My facebook account was terminated and I need to cancel spotify associated with it. Thanks, Frustrated Spotify Customer

• My facebook account was terminated and I need to cancel spotify associated with it.   Thanks,    Frustrated Spotify Customer
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I canceled my premium subscription months ago however I am still being charged...

I cancelled my subscription months ago and I thought maybe I would just be charged an extra month because I cancelled at the end of the month. However I have still been charged! Futhermore when I login to spotify.com and look at my "Subscription" tab...

• I cancelled my subscription months ago and I thought maybe I would just be charged an extra month because I cancelled at the end of the month. However I have still been charged! Futhermore when I log...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple charges

Hello, I recently attempted to sign up for Spotify student, it did not recognize my school and I did not have proper paperwork so I signed up for normal premium. However I have 2 charges for 4.99 in my bank account for the student charges when using ...

• Hello, I recently attempted to sign up for Spotify student, it did not recognize my school and I did not have proper paperwork so I signed up for normal premium. However I have 2 charges for 4.99 in ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a refund for accidental purchase!

HiI accidentally purchased spotify premium and I'm wondering exactly how to get a full refund for it. I have read the refund policy I just need to know how to do it. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I accidentally purchased spotify premium and I'm wondering exactly how to get a full refund for it. I have read the refund policy I just need to know how to do it. Thank you
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally purchased Spotify Premium

HiI need to know how to get a refund for Spotify Premium. I just bought it today but I haven't used it. It was an accidental purchase. Please help, thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I need to know how to get a refund for Spotify Premium. I just bought it today but I haven't used it. It was an accidental purchase. Please help, thank you
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium ... but only one device at a time?

I am paying for premium family as I thought then I could listen at work and my son could simultaneously listen at home. Is that not possible?

• I am paying for premium family as I thought then I could listen at work and my son could simultaneously listen at home. Is that not possible?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi guys,I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I'm having.I am currently a happy spotify premium member. However, quite a while ago I set up a different account through facebook with an email address I no longer use.I would now like to...

• Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue I'm having. I am currently a happy spotify premium member. However, quite a while ago I set up a different account through facebook wi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need new password, but email is wrong.

Hey. I cant remember my password, then I logged in with my facebook and saw that my Email was wrong.When I need a new password, it will sent it to the wrong email?But I'll need a password to change my email? wtf? How can I get a new password and chan...

• Hey.   I cant remember my password, then I logged in with my facebook and saw that my Email was wrong. When I need a new password, it will sent it to the wrong email? But I'll need a passwor...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I am in the process of deactivating my Facebook. For some reason the deactivation did not work; I still intend to deactivate my account however, which is problematic considering my Spotify login is linked to Facebook. I read all I had to do was conta...

• I am in the process of deactivating my Facebook. For some reason the deactivation did not work; I still intend to deactivate my account however, which is problematic considering my Spotify login is l...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accounts

I signed up for the free 30 day premium trial. My account says I'm a premium user, but I didn't receive an email and I also can't access the features of being a premium user. Please help.

• I signed up for the free 30 day premium trial. My account says I'm a premium user, but I didn't receive an email and I also can't access the features of being a premium user. Please help.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I have a account I can't access but my card is being charged I can't figure out how to access nor can I rebill my card to a new account what should I do

• I have a account I can't access but my card is being charged I can't figure out how to access nor can I rebill my card to a new account what should I do
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login via. Facebook isnt working anymore!

Hey, after canceling my Premium Subscription my Facebook-Login stopped working. Simultaneously I can't change my password, login via the web-player,app or PC-App.My E-Mail is: {Removed for your privacy} I hope you can fix this.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, after canceling my Premium Subscription my Facebook-Login stopped working.  Simultaneously I can't change my password, login via the web-player,app or PC-App. My E-Mail is: {Removed for...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Exijo Reembolso

Buenas Noches, hace unas horas me cobraron el servicio premium despues de la promocion de 3 meses, hace una semana quise cancelar mi suscripcion y no me dejaba cancelar, asi estuve varios dias intentando y nada, hace unos momento me cobraron los 99 p...

• Buenas Noches, hace unas horas me cobraron el servicio premium despues de la promocion de 3 meses, hace una semana quise cancelar mi suscripcion y no me dejaba cancelar, asi estuve varios dias intent...
  • jorgefdz19
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

what happened to the 3 months Premium for £0.99

i had an email on my old account the other day (thurday, 31st dec) about the premuim for 3 months for 99p and i am unable to find it anywhere is it possible that it has been removed with in 5 days?

• i had an email on my old account the other day (thurday, 31st dec) about the premuim for 3 months for 99p and i am unable to find it anywhere is it possible that it has been removed with in 5 days?
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for 9kr. but wont work?

When i log into my account i have to pay 99kr. instead of the christmas sale for 9kr ????

• Casual Listener
  • When i log into my account i have to pay 99kr. instead of the christmas sale for 9kr ????
  • melle8020
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium gratuit par Bouygues telecom

Bonjour, j'ai l'option spotify par Bouygues telecom. Le problème est qu'en changeant de portable j'ai perdu le bénéfice de la gratuité de premium. J'ai beau essayer de retelecharger l'application depuis le site de mon opérateur ça me dit que c'est bi...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, j'ai l'option spotify par Bouygues telecom. Le problème est qu'en changeant de portable j'ai perdu le bénéfice de la gratuité de premium. J'ai beau essayer de retelecharger l'application dep...
  • lolobtz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes