Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Staying aboard for more than 14 days

Hello everyone. I tried to login my spotify account but I can't because I'm staying aboard for more than 14 days. I have been reading and the solution is to change my country from my proflie. However I am not able to do so because the country option ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I tried to login my spotify account but I can't because I'm staying aboard for more than 14 days. I have been reading and the solution is to change my country from my proflie. However...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription price

Hi guys, I saw the three month for 99 cents and I think that's a great promotion. I'm also a student and I think I can afford the $5 a month with hat discount. I'm currently just using the free subscription. My question is: if I try the 99 cent for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I saw the three month for 99 cents and I think that's a great promotion. I'm also a student and I think I can afford the $5 a month with hat discount. I'm currently just using the free subsc...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription refund and mistake

I bought the premium using iTunes on my phone in the app thinking it was going to give me the 3 months for &.99 but it didn't. Also it said 9.99 for a month but when I bought it, it charged me 12.99, I really want to cancel my subscription and get a ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the premium using iTunes on my phone in the app thinking it was going to give me the 3 months for &.99 but it didn't. Also it said 9.99 for a month but when I bought it, it charged me 12...
  • Huynhphi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Adding A Gift Card During Free Trial

Hi, I just signed up for the Premium 30 day trial yesterday, then got surprised with a gift card today. If I add the gift card to my account will I lose the free trial? Or will the free trial continue then pick up the card after its over? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just signed up for the Premium 30 day trial yesterday, then got surprised with a gift card today. If I add the gift card to my account will I lose the free trial? Or will the free trial continu...
  • sashy8190
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

System won't let me log in

I have been signed in the entire time I have had spotify, recently it signed me out. Now I go to long back in and it says I already created an account with this email. No kidding. I'm not signing up again, just trying to log in.

• I have been signed in the entire time I have had spotify, recently it signed me out.  Now I go to long back in and it says I already created an account with this email.  No kidding. I'm not...
  • ishaggedyou
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges

Im being charged every month for spotify when im not even getting premium, my accoutn when i go to my music is still basic. how can i stop the charges every month!!

• Im being charged every month for spotify when im not even getting premium, my accoutn when i go to my music is still basic. how can i stop the charges every month!! 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

any Song are skiped and not allowed to play or so

My english isn't so good. But i have a big Problem my Premium is end and now i dont can play any songs in my Playlist i dont know why...Thats **bleep** my Spotify bug and skip so many songs

• Casual Listener
  • My english isn't so good. But i have a big Problem my Premium is end and now i dont can play any songs in my  Playlist i dont know why... Thats **bleep** my Spotify bug and skip so many songs
  • NikoH
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I delete my account?

I've gone through the stupid contact form hundreds of times. I click on account then delete account then it tells me to go to the contact form and message the company to delete clicking on contact form takes me all the way back to the beginning. Thes...

• I've gone through the stupid contact form hundreds of times. I click on account then delete account then it tells me to go to the contact form and message the company to delete clicking on contact fo...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I was charged for Spotify premium but I am not able to access it. I do not have any other accounts. I was charged $5.40. I would either like a refund or access to premium.

• I was charged for Spotify premium but I am not able to access it. I do not have any other accounts. I was charged $5.40. I would either like a refund or access to premium.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method Issues. Unable to upgrade to family plan

I can't change my payment method, and I'm about to cancel my old credit card, but I want to continue with the service. So I need to know what am I supposed to do to be able to change my payment method. I have tried with two different credit cards and...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't change my payment method, and I'm about to cancel my old credit card, but I want to continue with the service. So I need to know what am I supposed to do to be able to change my payment metho...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with account

Hi i just wanted to know if any one can help me out. i have made this account to use with my twitch live streams i do i got the offer on the screen saying get 3 months for 99p then £9.99 a month after that. but when i entered my bank bank details it ...

• Hi i just wanted to know if any one can help me out.    i have made this account to use with my twitch live streams i do i got the offer on the screen saying get 3 months for 99p then £9....
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium from virgin media

Hi I pay for premium through virgin media for some reason my account is showing free today but payment has went out. I've tried reinstalling the app and also logging in and out which hasn't helped. Can you take a look at what's causing this?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I pay for premium through virgin media for some reason my account is showing free today but payment has went out. I've tried reinstalling the app and also logging in and out which hasn't helped. C...
  • Vinny_justme
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding members to Family Plan

I have upgraded my Spotify to Premium and added Family Plan. Then I invited my to daugthers to join. When they accepted my invitatioan and switched to Premium they got a message from Spotify that they will be charged the full Premium price (129 NOK) ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have upgraded my Spotify to Premium and added Family Plan. Then I invited my to daugthers to join. When they accepted my invitatioan and switched to Premium they got a message from Spotify that the...
  • andreetasje
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Impossible to renew my account

I am tryng to renew my account, but it keeps telling me that there are wrong information on the payment screen, won´t go further. Please someone help me.

• Casual Listener
  • I am tryng to renew my account, but it keeps telling me that there are wrong information on the payment screen, won´t go further. Please someone help me.
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing songs

Why did you remove full-time by leland? I loved that song and you took it away from me. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

• Visitor
  • Why did you remove full-time by leland? I loved that song and you took it away from me. EXPLAIN YOURSELF!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old fb sunscribed to premium

Hi, I just deactivated my old fb and made a new one. The problem is, the previous fb is the one subscribed to premium. Can I transfer it to my new linked fb account? Thanks

• Hi, I just deactivated my old fb and made a new one. The problem is, the previous fb is the one subscribed to premium. Can I transfer it to my new linked fb account? Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium after cancelling subscription

Spotify, after canceling my subscription on December 11, I was charged for the premium services on December 12. Today, I tried to re-cancel my subscription and it let me. Please advise. I need the charge to be dropped. Thank you.

• Spotify, after canceling my subscription on December 11, I was charged for the premium services on December 12. Today, I tried to re-cancel my subscription and it let me. Please advise. I need the ch...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times for premium

I have three 0.99 charges in my kiwibank, and I only bought premium for 1 account

• I have three 0.99 charges in my kiwibank, and I only bought premium for 1 account
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged after cancelling my premium subscription

Hi, I cancelled my premium subscription last month and this month I was charged again. I don't want the premium subscription anymore!I want a refund and cancellation of my services. Can anyone tell me what I can do to get this done? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I cancelled my premium subscription last month and this month I was charged again.   I don't want the premium subscription anymore! I want a refund and cancellation of my ser...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add NUS card to existing Prime. (again)

Ok, so I've done the search. But this keeps coming up: "You need to cancel your current subscription first." Why? The last time I did it I remember just adding the new card number.

• Ok, so I've done the search. But this keeps coming up: "You need to cancel your current subscription first."   Why? The last time I did it I remember just adding the new card number.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes