Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Familienaccount mit 2 verschiedenen Konten nutzen?

Hallo, ich möchte mit meiner Frau das Familienabo von Spotify nutzen.Jeder möchte aber seinen eigenen Zugang nutzen können (eigene Email etc.)Ist dies möglich, oder müssen wir dann die gleichen Zugangsdaten nutzen?

• Hallo,   ich möchte mit meiner Frau das Familienabo von Spotify nutzen. Jeder möchte aber seinen eigenen Zugang nutzen können (eigene Email etc.) Ist dies möglich, oder müssen wir dann die g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Three months for 0,99€?

Hello community and team,since a few weeks I get advertisments for an offer where I can buy three months of premium for 9,99€. All of my friends say they get an offer where they can buy three months of premium for just 99 cents. So why don't I get th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello community and team, since a few weeks I get advertisments for an offer where I can buy three months of premium for 9,99€. All of my friends say they get an offer where they can buy three month...
  • Flouchn
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook, new account with different email

My first spotify account was connected through Facebook. Since then I have deactivated my facebook, but the account still has my email saved. I created a new account with my secondary email, but would like to eventually be able to use my actual email...

• Visitor
  • My first spotify account was connected through Facebook. Since then I have deactivated my facebook, but the account still has my email saved. I created a new account with my secondary email, but woul...
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

logging

Got the prenium package.. im not able to log whit the app on my s4... it work on internet. .i try to reinstal the app and reset my password ...dosent work still telling me that my user name or password are not good ... 100% i wrote it well ..

• Got the prenium package.. im not able to log whit the app on my s4... it work on internet. .i try to reinstal the app and reset my password ...dosent work still telling me that my user name or passwo...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete a playlist permanently ?

Is it possible in any way to delete playlists permanently ?When I delete a playlist, it is still present in my account where I can restore it, but I would like to delete some permanently.I shared my account with my ex girlfriend and now I want everyt...

• Is it possible in any way to delete playlists permanently ? When I delete a playlist, it is still present in my account where I can restore it, but I would like to delete some permanently. I shared...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-Card Email deleted

I gifted someone an e-Card recently but the Email the addresse received in Order to activate spotify Premium was deleted. I'm wondering how we can activate it now.Thank you for your help.

• I gifted someone an e-Card recently but the Email the addresse received in Order to activate spotify Premium was deleted. I'm wondering how we can activate it now. Thank you for your help.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal keeps asking for payment confirmation

I made an account today and whenever I try paying for the 99c deal I log in and confirm the payment through PayPal and it just goes back to the page that asks me to log into PayPal and confirm. I definitely have the funds in my account.

• Casual Listener
  • I made an account today and whenever I try paying for the 99c deal I log in and confirm the payment through PayPal and it just goes back to the page that asks me to log into PayPal and confirm. &nbs...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist

Hello, how could I enable the feauture for playlist edit photo. Please help me asap. I want to change the playlist photo but I cant...

• Roadie
  • Hello, how could I enable the feauture for playlist edit photo. Please help me asap. I want to change the playlist photo but I cant...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$12.99?

So I subscribed through the App, and I was charged 12.99 is anyone else being charged this?Really ridiculous because no where does it say that I would pay more for using the App, instead of this **bleep**ty website which wouldn't let me update my pay...

• So I subscribed through the App, and I was charged 12.99 is anyone else being charged this? Really ridiculous because no where does it say that I would pay more for using the App, instead of this ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still on free account

Hello I was charged 4.99 for student account but still on free account

• Hello I was charged 4.99 for student account but still on free account
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium test

I'd like to test thw premium version but I can't find anywhere to do so. I saw a button for a 7 day trail on my phone but this has now disappeared too.Can someone please help me? Thanks!

• I'd like to test thw premium version but I can't find anywhere to do so. I saw a button for a 7 day trail on my phone but this has now disappeared too. Can someone please help me? Thanks!
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4.99 and 9.99 for one month of premium

I recently tried to upgrade to the student discount from my regular premium subscription because I will be a college freshman this fall. But I'm probably not in the university's student list yet, so it did not find me. So I just subscribed for a regu...

• I recently tried to upgrade to the student discount from my regular premium subscription because I will be a college freshman this fall. But I'm probably not in the university's student list yet, so ...
  • debholt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Suppression de compte impossible !

bonjour,j'utilise 2 compte SPOTIFY j'aimerai en supprimer 1 ( celui ci ) pour ensuite passer le second en Premium .Malgrès mon inscistance , il m'est impossible de le faire en ligne .j'espére pouvoir regler ce problème avant la fin de l 'offre 3mois/...

• bonjour, j'utilise 2 compte SPOTIFY j'aimerai en supprimer 1 ( celui ci ) pour ensuite passer le second en Premium . Malgrès mon inscistance , il m'est impossible de le faire en ligne . j'espére p...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I cannot go Premium

My registered country is US however I live in CA. I want to become a premium user, but I cannot pay, because the screen says my postal code is incorrect. I tried to change my country but I cannot do it (Canada is not on the list). I tried to change t...

• Casual Listener
  • My registered country is US however I live in CA. I want to become a premium user, but I cannot pay, because the screen says my postal code is incorrect.   I tried to change my country but I c...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I get the 99p offer if I come back to Spotify premium?

I stopped paying for Premium a couple of months ago because it was getting too expensive. Recently I've been getting this advert on Spotify saying "come back to Premium for 99p for three months". However, when I click on it, it says that I'm not elig...

•   I stopped paying for Premium a couple of months ago because it  was getting too expensive. Recently I've been getting this advert on Spotify saying "come back to Premium for 99p for thre...
  • Wildride300
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Paysafecard

Servus, mir wird die Paysafecard nicht als Zahlungsmethode für Spotify Premium angezeigt, obwohl es möglich sein müsste damit zu bezahlen.Kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegen könnte?

• Servus,   mir wird die Paysafecard nicht als Zahlungsmethode für Spotify Premium angezeigt, obwohl es möglich sein müsste damit zu bezahlen. Kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegen könnte? &n...
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Triple pay

Hi.I have been charged three time the last 5 months for spoitiy. 1 on my danish account and two on my spanish which I just saw now. when I moved to spain i tried to pay with my spanish but it rejected because my phone was from DK or something like th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I have been charged three time the last 5 months for spoitiy. 1 on my danish account and two on my spanish which I just saw now. when I moved to spain i tried to pay with my spanish but it rejec...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Got charged not premium

Recently made account and i took up the free week premium and later that day i saw the deal going on for 99cents for 3months.I went to buy immediately as i thought it was too good to be true, anyways as i click to purchase it i get an error message a...

• Recently made account and i took up the free week premium and later that day i saw the deal going on for 99cents for 3months. I went to buy immediately as i thought it was too good to be true, ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

all playlists are vanished. account was used by someone i dont know

Hello community . since yesterday all my playlists are disappeared.But other playlists were created - not by me! stuff like justin bieber....I think, someone has hacked my account ..sure, i make a new password.But to my playlists are very important t...

• Hello community . since yesterday all my playlists are disappeared. But other playlists were created - not by me! stuff like justin bieber.... I think, someone has hacked my account .. sure, i mak...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium for neice

Bought a 6 month premium as Christmas present for neice, but no email acknowledgement received and I want to change email address for recipient but can't! Help?

•  Bought a 6 month premium as Christmas present for neice, but no email acknowledgement received and I want to change email address for recipient but can't! Help? 
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes