Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Casual Listener
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 731 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

SpotifyApp Premium Bug?!

Hey Just downloaded Spotify for my smartphone and then **bleep** goes down. First it says that I only have a "48 hours Free Test Version" so as I got home and back on my Laptop Spotify says me that i now use Premium till 2013-12-19 but WTF never agre...

• Hey Just downloaded Spotify for my smartphone and then **bleep** goes down. First it says that I only have a "48 hours Free Test Version" so as I got home and back on my Laptop Spotify says me that...
  • spotifyuser777
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IM SO LOST!!!

Someone please help me. I can't even figure out where I can see if I have two Spotify accounts. I was charged for premium upgrade but it isn't showing and I deleted the app and reinstalled it. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

• Casual Listener
  • Someone please help me. I can't even figure out where I can see if I have two Spotify accounts. I was charged for premium upgrade but it isn't showing and I deleted the app and reinstalled it. PLEASE...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Different premium activation cost between iOS and Website.

Hi, i'm from Italy, i'm try upgrade my account to premium but if i try to do it from the iOS app it show 12.99€/month, if i try from the spotify site it show 9.99€/month. Why? Is not the same service?

• Hi, i'm from Italy, i'm try upgrade my account to premium but if i try to do it from the iOS app it show 12.99€/month,  if i try from the spotify site it show 9.99€/month. Why? Is not the same s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account subscription

My premium account will end in 15 November, if a close the premium subscription now I have still the last days or I lose it ? Do you know ? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account will end in 15 November, if  a close the premium subscription now I have still the last days or I lose it ? Do you know ? Thank you
  • alelupo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

want to cancel spotify premium

I can not log into my account for some reason I have the correct username and code but will not work. I want to unsubscribe but can not get to subcrition page. I WANT TO BE UNSUBCRIBED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

• I can not log into my account for some reason I have the correct username and code but will not work. I want to unsubscribe but can not get to subcrition page. I WANT TO BE UNSUBCRIBED IMMEDIATELY!!!...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shows my full name & picture after disconnecting from Facebook

I have accidentally connected my facebook to my spotify account. I don't have a pc or a mac currently so I had to disconnect them via facebook (I revoked Spotify's permissions) yet on my phone I still see my full name and picture. I have opened a sep...

• Visitor
  • I have accidentally connected my facebook to my spotify account. I don't have a pc or a mac currently so I had to disconnect them via facebook (I revoked Spotify's permissions) yet on my phone I stil...
  • cotenazar
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Premium Subscription without Log In Details?

Hi. I have had a Spotify account for a few years now, and upgraded to Premium earlier in the year. I want to cancel the Premium subscription, however I no longer have or can remember the username, password or email address I used for the account. I c...

• Hi.   I have had a Spotify account for a few years now, and upgraded to Premium earlier in the year. I want to cancel the Premium subscription, however I no longer have or can remember the use...
  • tophealththedoo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my Community account!

How do I delete my community spotify account (this account)? I received a random email telling me that I made and account and that I earned some stupid badges or something but I did not make an account... I dont kow why this account was made. So woul...

• How do I delete my community spotify account (this account)? I received a random email telling me that I made and account and that I earned some stupid badges or something but I did not make an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKED ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

I have sent two messages via the form about thirty minutes ago, I am noticing from previous threads similar to this one that I'm supposed to get an email with a case number - I am not getting those emails despite the fact that my email address on my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have sent two messages via the form about thirty minutes ago, I am noticing from previous threads similar to this one that I'm supposed to get an email with a case number - I am not getting those e...
  • mikebit21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CC Payment doesn't work!

Tried to subscribe. entered all the cc info, click next, or pay whatever, then the page just refreash itself. gives no error message like wrong cc number etc. tried a few times on two browsers. finally gaveup and used itunes store. I want a discount ...

• Regular
  • Tried to subscribe. entered all the cc info, click next, or pay whatever, then the page just refreash itself. gives no error message like wrong cc number etc. tried a few times on two browsers. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for free trial!

I was charged for a free trail through my ps4. I pressed the free trial option within the store and it told me there was an error, which I was okay with, then checked the bank and have been charged for a months premium.Which isn't my plan as I wanted...

• I was charged for a free trail through my ps4. I pressed the free trial option within the store and it told me there was an error, which I was okay with, then checked the bank and have been charged f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad

I cant use my spotify. It says that I can only use spotify 14 days abroad. Please help

• I cant use my spotify. It says that I can only use spotify 14 days abroad. Please help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

After my free trial I didn't get my student discount

I am so annyoed. I have been trying to contact spotify for over a month as my 30 day trial was taking place. I have tried contacting them by sending a message online, I have tried reaching out on social media, I have tries posting on these community ...

• I am so annyoed. I have been trying to contact spotify for over a month as my 30 day trial was taking place. I have tried contacting them by sending a message online, I have tried reaching out on soc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

I am trying to change my country cause I moved to Canada. I am trying to apply a redeem code I have, I also change the country from payment options, but it won't change from Greece. My profile still says Greece. Why?Does it have to do anything with F...

• Regular
  • I am trying to change my country cause I moved to Canada. I am trying to apply a redeem code I have, I also change the country from payment options, but it won't change from Greece. My profile still ...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month promotion

Quando assinei o spotify peguei uma promoçao que os tres primeiros meses seriam R$1,99. Mas no segundo mes me cobraram R$14,90, queria entender o pq disso e se alguem passou por isso tambem When I signed a spotify picked up a promotion the first thre...

• Quando assinei o spotify peguei uma promoçao que os tres primeiros meses seriam R$1,99. Mas no segundo mes me cobraram R$14,90, queria entender o pq disso e se alguem passou por isso tambem   ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I upgraded to premium from my phone. It says I have premium on the website. But I'm still using free Spotify.

• Regular
  • I upgraded to premium from my phone. It says I have premium on the website. But I'm still using free Spotify.
  • doney
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

transferring playlists and songs from existing spotify account to new account through Rogers

Rogers cellular (in Canada) offers 3 spotify accounts if/when you upgrade or add someone to your "share everything" plan. We'd like to add my spouse to the Rogers plan and take advantage of this offer. We each have existing Spotify accounts in which ...

• Rogers cellular (in Canada) offers 3 spotify accounts if/when you upgrade or add someone to your "share everything" plan.  We'd like to add my spouse to the Rogers plan and take advantage of thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling subscription per specific date

Hi, I have Spotify Premium, but have gotten an offer to get 4 months at 50% discount from my new telco provider. However, they've told me that for this offer to work, I have to be reverted to Free, on the date my new contract starts. This is on Dec 1...

• Hi,   I have Spotify Premium, but have gotten an offer to get 4 months at 50% discount from my new telco provider. However, they've told me that for this offer to work, I have to be reverted t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with monthly subscription

Hi Guys For some reason i have just noticed that I have been paying twice for my monthly subscription. The first one is from my Lloyds Bank account ending in 0354, this is the details associated to my account online. However over the last 10 Months I...

• Hi Guys               For some reason i have just noticed that I have been paying twice for my monthly subscription. The first one is from my Lloyds Bank acco...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

me désabonner

bonjour, je suis debite sur mon compte bancaire depuis le 10/08 de 9,99 €.je change de banque et voudrai vous indiquer mes nouvelles coordonnées bancaires.quand je me connecte avec le profil - tdgillesdelatourette@gmail.com - on me dit que je bénéfic...

• bonjour,   je suis debite sur mon compte bancaire depuis le 10/08  de 9,99 €. je change de banque et voudrai vous indiquer mes nouvelles coordonnées bancaires. quand je me connecte avec...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes