Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Add existing Spotify accounts to premium family free trial

I just started a free family premium trail. I have 2 family members who have existing Spotify accounts. I would like to add them to my plan, and have them keep their settings and history etc. One is an individual account. The other is a student accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I just started a free family premium trail. I have 2 family members who have existing Spotify accounts. I would like to add them to my plan, and have them keep their settings and history etc. One is ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Identity Theft on Spotify! Help!

Many Artists like Slash, UFO, Racer X and others (some Artists I follow for their world famous guitar playing) getting their identities and profiles stolen. But even worse, this week 5 songs on my release radar are NOT from the artists I follow. The ...

• Roadie
  • Many Artists like Slash, UFO, Racer X and others (some Artists I follow for their world famous guitar playing) getting their identities and profiles stolen. But even worse, this week 5 songs on my re...
  • jakegerb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Deleted Account is still searchable

PlanFree/Premium CountryGermany My Question or IssueI deleted an account and after over a week the account can still be found in the search, which is not good, because after deleting the account, I created a new one, with the same name but an other m...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country Germany   My Question or Issue I deleted an account and after over a week the account can still be found in the search, which is not good, because after d...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! some question about the spotify gift card

I have just redeem a 3months spotify gift card and my question is if i redeem another gift card,for instance,i ender a 6months gift card right now,will it add up to 9months or will it just overlap it with just 6months?Because i've got several gift ca...

• I have just redeem a 3months spotify gift card and my question is if i redeem another gift card, for instance,i ender a 6months gift card right now,will it add up to 9months or will it just overlap ...
  • DigitalDriver
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Difficulty Adding Family Member

Recently purchased a Premium family plan. I am the manager and sent an email invite to my wife, who lives in the same house, to join the family plan. She logged into her existing free account and entered our home address just for Spotify to say she i...

• Recently purchased a Premium family plan. I am the manager and sent an email invite to my wife, who lives in the same house, to join the family plan. She logged into her existing  free account a...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot edit Profile

Hey there, I tried to edit my profile in the edit profile section ("Profil bearbeiten" on the german website). In particular, I tried to untick the sharing of registration data thing. But when I click the save button it gives me an error saying that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I tried to edit my profile in the edit profile section ("Profil bearbeiten" on the german website). In particular, I tried to untick the sharing of registration data thing. But wh...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution "Something went wrong. Try again or get help" message when trying to change method of payment.

I am attempting to update my method of payment for my Spotify Premium Student account. I am sure that I am entering my card number correctly and have tried using both Safari and Chrome but after I enter my information and click update, I keep receivi...

• Visitor
  • I am attempting to update my method of payment for my Spotify Premium Student account. I am sure that I am entering my card number correctly and have tried using both Safari and Chrome but after I en...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Método de pagamento

Precisei cancelar o meu cartão de crédito, ficando apenas com meus cartões de débito, dessa forma, me foi solicitado a alteração do método de pagamento. Tentei realizar a mudança com os meus dois cartões, já que a primeira tentativa não houve êxito, ...

• Visitor
  • Precisei cancelar o meu cartão de crédito, ficando apenas com meus cartões de débito, dessa forma, me foi solicitado a alteração do método de pagamento. Tentei realizar a mudança com os meus dois car...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pls Help !!

Hey guys I have Spotify premium a Long Time and I am very happy with it but for 2 days I randomly got logged out my account and I thought Mhh ok than I tried to log in again but I can’t than I tried to reset my password but I never get an Mail kann a...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys I have Spotify premium a Long Time and I am very happy with it but for 2 days I randomly got logged out my account and I thought Mhh ok than I tried to log in again but I can’t than I tried ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can’t log in

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountry Device(iPhone 6s+)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI was randomly logged ...

• Regular
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country   Device (iPhone 6s+) Operating System (iOS 10, ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

I think my account was hacked

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceOnePlus6, Lenovo Yoga PCOperating SystemAndroid, Windows, Ubuntu My Question or IssueEvery week my Discover Weekly playlist is full with Japanese songs and I never listen to Japanese music.I am afraid that someone hacked...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device OnePlus6, Lenovo Yoga PC Operating System Android, Windows, Ubuntu   My Question or Issue Every week my Discover Weekly playlist is full with Japanes...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Display name not showing up in top right after changing it

I recently changed my display name and now my display name is not showing up in the top right. Instead, it is my automatically generated username comprised of random numbers and letters (I'm aware that Spotify gives users a random username so I've se...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently changed my display name and now my display name is not showing up in the top right. Instead, it is my automatically generated username comprised of random numbers and letters (I'm aware th...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Något fel

Jag kan inte uppdatera betalningsinformation, varje gång jag försöker kommer en felskylt upp. Hjälp! Börjar bli frustrerande...

• Casual Listener
  • Jag kan inte uppdatera betalningsinformation, varje gång jag försöker kommer en felskylt upp. Hjälp! Börjar bli frustrerande...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My profile doesn't show up in search results

Hello, I can search and find my public playlists but i can't find my profile by searching. I have more followers than any other user with similar name. Any advice or solution please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I can search and find my public playlists but i can't find my profile by searching. I have more followers than any other user with similar name. Any advice or solution please?
  • rvexo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown PSN account linking with my Spotfy account, how come I cannot unlink it through Spotify?

A couple of months ago I noticed a PS4 appearing on my connected devices on my Spotify Desktop Client, I don't own one, so I though I was hacked somehow, then I changed my password and disconnected all devices via the Spotify account page, that seeme...

• Casual Listener
  • A couple of months ago I noticed a PS4 appearing on my connected devices on my Spotify Desktop Client, I don't own one, so I though I was hacked somehow, then I changed my password and disconnected a...
  • LucasFraga
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Account issues

My account appeared to be hacked. At the time I had many playlist, and premium. I went to the Spotify website to fix this issue. I followed the steps and I reset my password and logged out everywhere. I also changed my email since the one associated ...

• Visitor
  • My account appeared to be hacked. At the time I had many playlist, and premium. I went to the Spotify website to fix this issue. I followed the steps and I reset my password and logged out everywhere...
  • MichaelSawers
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Stopped getting notifications (email and push)

Hi, For the last 2 months I stopped getting notifications about new songs added to playlists I follow, new releases by artists I follow etc. I stopped getting both the emails and the push notifications for the Android, iOS and desktop applications. I...

• Roadie
  • Hi,   For the last 2 months I stopped getting notifications about new songs added to playlists I follow, new releases by artists I follow etc. I stopped getting both the emails and the pu...
  • circlinglife
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Ya le di de baja a la cuenta premium en abril, pero este mes me volvieron a cobrar. Soluciones?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution This isn't my account - where did it go?

One day my password wouldn't work (using the Windows app on PC) so I did a password reset, however now when I log in the account name is different (a long number) and all my saved playlists, albums etc are gone. If I try resetting my password using m...

• Visitor
  • One day my password wouldn't work (using the Windows app on PC) so I did a password reset, however now when I log in the account name is different (a long number) and all my saved playlists, albums e...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Inviting an old account to Premium

Hello,I have an old account that was on premium for years Zc79. Couple months ago, I fell off my subscription because I was behind on my credit card payment, thanks to covid19.Last week I made a new subscription but didnt realize i was logged in via ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have an old account that was on premium for years Zc79. Couple months ago, I fell off my subscription because I was behind on my credit card payment, thanks to covid19. Last week I made a ...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes