Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Premium doesn't work.

Hello, i pay every month for the premium service, and everything worked fine, but since today even though it says "Spotify Premium" on the account settings i don't have spotify premium on PC or the app for android, what can be the problem? i tried to...

• Hello, i pay every month for the premium service, and everything worked fine, but since today even though it says "Spotify Premium" on the account settings i don't have spotify premium on PC or the a...
  • Seiten
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student rate but been charged £9.99??

Good afternoonI have the student rate and currently pay £4.99 this month (September) I was charged £9.99 and I am unable to contact Spotify except through this way which is ridiculous. Please can someone help

• Casual Listener
  • Good afternoon I have the student rate and currently pay £4.99 this month (September) I was charged £9.99 and I am unable to contact Spotify except through this way which is ridiculous. Please can s...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I bought the student subscription today and i am still not able to use it.

• I bought the student subscription today and i am still not able to use it. 
  • Alecqaeda
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Full price for Premium

bought premium since it was $1.99 for 3 months. just looked at the reciept and i was charged $11.34. help please

• bought premium since it was $1.99 for 3 months. just looked at the reciept and i was charged $11.34. help please
  • Seiten
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription price

Why did my monthly subscription go up to $10.89, when it's supposed to be $9.99?

• Roadie
  • Why did my monthly subscription go up to $10.89, when it's supposed to be $9.99?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

I just purchased a month of premium using a gift card. It still says I'm using the free version. I have logged out and deleted the app multiple times to try and fix it and still nothing is working. It took the money from my account but I never got co...

• I just purchased a month of premium using a gift card. It still says I'm using the free version. I have logged out and deleted the app multiple times to try and fix it and still nothing is working. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice!

I have been charged twice for spotify. I havent been a member for over a year, so why now? I did try using a college discount but it denied me so i dont care to use spotify. I was charged twice yesterday and i still have free spotify anyway. I dont w...

• I have been charged twice for spotify. I havent been a member for over a year, so why now? I did try using a college discount but it denied me so i dont care to use spotify. I was charged twice yeste...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleting users on account/desktop and ios app

so i had someone connect their facebook to my account and now everytime i log in i see someone else's name and pic on the ios app and desktop.i disconnected this person and linked my facebook account.the other person still shows up and its bugging me...

• Casual Listener
  • so i had someone connect their facebook to my account and now everytime i log in i see someone else's name and pic on the ios app and desktop. i disconnected this person and linked my facebook acc...
  • sutherlandjacen
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Took Money off my card

So I cancelled my subcription cause it wasnt taking the money off of my card and then I tried to resubscribe and it declined my card. I went into my account and saw that Spotify took 5 dollars off my card. Why?!

• So I cancelled my subcription cause it wasnt taking the money off of my card and then I tried to resubscribe and it declined my card. I went into my account and saw that Spotify took 5 dollars off my...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

Hi guys, Spoify cancelled my premium account because they said they didn't receive any payment however it came out of my account!! Please help, Steph

• Hi guys,   Spoify cancelled my premium account because they said they didn't receive any payment however it came out of my account!!   Please help,   Steph
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked

Ok so I went to go listen to music in my account and all of a sudden it logged out. Well I had tried logging in several times and it didn't work. So about the 10th time it didn't work I went on my email to see what was up. I checked it and it said my...

• Ok so I went to go listen to music in my account and all of a sudden it logged out. Well I had tried logging in several times and it didn't work. So about the 10th time it didn't work I went on my em...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! many charges in my debit card

Today spotify did many charges of 299mxn (4) in my debit card. I hope to be an error transaction but I am really ungry about this. transaction error paymencharges debit card steal

spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Today spotify did many charges of 299mxn (4) in my debit card. I hope to be an error transaction but I am really ungry about this.   transaction error paymencharges debit card steal
  • skane
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play all songs offline in a playlist

I am putting a playlist together for a family event and I do not want to depend on the internet. I have the premium service and when I go to listen offline to the soongs they are not available. Please advise thank you R

• I am putting a playlist together for a family event and I do not want to depend on the internet.   I have the premium service and when I go to listen offline to the soongs they are not available...
  • jackcooper-8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card activation automatically choosed Premium but I wanted Unlimited

Hey GuysI just redeemed my 10€ Spotify gift card and wanted to receive Spotify Unlimited for 2 months but I was not asked as the text on the back of my card told me. It automatically choosed Premium for one month.Anyone has an idea what to do now? Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys I just redeemed my 10€ Spotify gift card and wanted to receive Spotify Unlimited for 2 months but I was not asked as the text on the back of my card told me. It automatically choosed Premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud???!!!

I don't recall signing up for Spotify but for some reason I am being charged for "a trial and two month subscription"? It says on my billing statement that the source is ADY Spotify USA 646-837-5380 NY but this source is not legit. When I tried calli...

• I don't recall signing up for Spotify but for some reason I am being charged for "a trial and two month subscription"? It says on my billing statement that the source is ADY Spotify USA 646-837-5380 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

pago de premium

hola, tengo un problema, y es que no consigo que se actualice el pago de mi suscripcion, y sigo apareciendo como free, dos dias despues de que me hayan cobrado por el banco los 12.99€ de spotify. porfavor si alguien me puede ayudar, GRACIAS !!

• hola, tengo un problema, y es que no consigo que se actualice el pago de mi suscripcion, y sigo apareciendo como free, dos dias despues de que me hayan cobrado por el banco los 12.99€ de spotify. por...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - my Son has subscribed to Premium twice due to Android App problem

My Son subscribed to Premium using the Spotify app. o2 have charged £10 to his bill. He has just upgraded the software on his Samsung S5 and the Spotify app uninstalled. He reinstalled the app but it wouldn't accept his log on details. He decided to ...

• My Son subscribed to Premium using the Spotify app.  o2 have charged £10 to his bill.  He has just upgraded the software on his Samsung S5 and the Spotify app uninstalled.  He reinstal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Playstation 4

Before I logged out of my Spotify account on my PS4, I was having problems with ads still playing through the PS$ even though I have premium. Once prompted to log back in, I am told to link accounts.. so i do.. and i receive this message: Spotify acc...

• Before I logged out of my Spotify account on my PS4, I was having problems with ads still playing through the PS$ even though I have premium. Once prompted to log back in, I am told to link accounts....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

How do I change my payment details? It's asked me to update my details which I have and it's charged me on my contract AND directly. I have no one to contact

• How do I change my payment details? It's asked me to update my details which I have and it's charged me on my contract AND directly. I have no one to contact
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Heading to premium subscription

Hi everyone, I am new here and need some help from all bros n sis. I am Malaysian n now working in Singapore, planning to subscribe to premium version, but I only have Malaysia payment card. When I key in my payment card , it ask me change back to Ma...

• Hi everyone, I am new here and need some help from all bros n sis.  I am Malaysian n now working in Singapore, planning to subscribe to premium version, but I only have Malaysia payment card. Wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes