Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Anonymous Gift Subscription

Is it possibly to buy a gift subscription anonymously? If I buy a gift subscription for someone but don't include my name in the message, will they get any other identifying info? Thanks

• Is it possibly to buy a gift subscription anonymously?   If I buy a gift subscription for someone but don't include my name in the message, will they get any other identifying info?  ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to do sign in with a regular username and password if I set up my account with fb?

Hi, I set up my account by the "log in through facebook" option." I'd like to change my account to where I can just sign in with a username and password without any connection to fb. How do I do this?

• Hi, I set up my account by the "log in through facebook" option." I'd like to change my account to where I can just sign in with a username and password without any connection to fb. How do I do this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A way to remote log of active sessions?

Hi, So my question might be stupid. But I often share my account when I'm at parties so we can all enjoy music we like. However, I sometimes forget to log off when I leave and hence I wonder if there is a way I can check active sessions and terminate...

• Hi,   So my question might be stupid. But I often share my account when I'm at parties so we can all enjoy music we like. However, I sometimes forget to log off when I leave and hence I wond...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade in another country

I'm traveling for a month and am in brazil and want to upgrade to premium. When I try to put in my information to pay- it only allows me to put in a brazil address.I want to use my usa address and usa credit card.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I'm traveling for a month and am in brazil and want to upgrade to premium. When I try to put in my information to pay- it only allows me to put in a brazil address. I want to use my usa address an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to Sign up for Family Plan

Please Help, My wife an I both have seperate accounts, and would like to join under the family plan. We would also like to add our two sons. Is there a way to do this in which we will now lose our playlists and current accounts. Thanks

• Please Help,   My wife an I both have seperate accounts, and would like to join under the family plan.  We would also like to add our two sons.  Is there a way to do this in which ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Support does not respond and account removal request

More then a month ago I created a support ticket on the Spotify-website. The subject of the ticket was to remove my Spotify-account as it is using my Facebook-account and would like to remove that one too. After 2 weeks I still got no response so I c...

• Visitor
  • More then a month ago I created a support ticket on the Spotify-website. The subject of the ticket was to remove my Spotify-account as it is using my Facebook-account and would like to remove that on...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi guys! I hope that you can help me.my problem is this: I live in Italy, but lately i've been in Spain and so I had to change my profiles information and set Spain, because it's permitted to use spotify in an other country only for 14 days, unless y...

• Hi guys! I hope that you can help me. my problem is this: I live in Italy, but lately i've been in Spain and so I had to change my profiles information and set Spain, because it's permitted to use s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

nus discount problem

hi there I have a Premium account which was diuscounted through NUS discount and I have just noticed that it reverted to the usual subcription price in the January payment so I have now paid 2 x 9.99. This is strange as my NUS does not expire until S...

• hi there I have a Premium account which was diuscounted through NUS discount and I have just noticed that it reverted to the usual subcription price in the January payment so I have now paid 2 x 9....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancel payment

How can I cancelled my premium payment??It charged me automatically without notice..and I couldn't find any where can cancel it

• How can I cancelled my premium payment?? It charged me automatically without notice..and I couldn't find any where can cancel it
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! stop debt collection

I changed my spotify account from premium to free but spotify still collect the 9,99 euro. I asked spotify to stop but i don't get any answers. Who can help me to stop debt collection??????

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my spotify account from premium to free but spotify still collect the 9,99 euro. I asked spotify to stop but i don't get any answers. Who can help me to stop debt collection??????
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pay more than 10$ per month - Artist-Fee

I strongly believe what the CEO of Spotify says: he loves music, he wants to stop piracy and Spotify payed lots of money to labels and artists already. However, I believe the artists are still not payed well... What about this: - Every premium member...

• Roadie
  • I strongly believe what the CEO of Spotify says: he loves music, he wants to stop piracy and Spotify payed lots of money to labels and artists already. However, I believe the artists are still not pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Downgrade from giftcard premium account before end date to sign-up with premium through phone plan.

Hi, I had a spotify premium plan with my mobile phone plan but when this ended and I switched providers my premium account ended. Therefore I used a giftcard to update to premium for the time being. Now that my new plan has started I have to update t...

• Hi,   I had a spotify premium plan with my mobile phone plan but when this ended and I switched providers my premium account ended. Therefore I used a giftcard to update to premium for the t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't cancel subscription

Hi, I can't cancel my subscription: It says in the FAQ to go to the subscription site: check Hit the button "cancel subscription" - there is no such button! Furthermore the button "update details" does not work. What am I missing/doing wrong?!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't cancel my subscription: It says in the FAQ to go to the subscription site: check Hit the button "cancel subscription" - there is no such button!   Furthermore the button "u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card charged 5 times over two day span. I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR ACCOUNT

I am being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have. Over a two day span I was charged on 5 seperate occassions $9.99. I never signed up for, nor did i ever give SPOTIFY my credit card infirmation. How did spotify get my cred...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged monthly for a spotify premium account which I do not have.  Over a two day span I was charged on 5 seperate occassions $9.99.  I never signed up for, nor did i ever give ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Update

Is there a way to switch back to the older version of Spotify? Really dislike the new 'stream bar' on the right hand side in this update. Thanks in advance!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to switch back to the older version of Spotify? Really dislike the new 'stream bar' on the right hand side in this update. Thanks in advance!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Tried so many times to merge with facebook but it still doesn't work

Alright first of all, I have Spotify since 2 years already, my account FPascoal was linked to facebook since a few months now . So now i am having this problem since a few days a go that It automatically disconnected me from facebook , when I press c...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright first of all, I have Spotify since 2 years already, my account FPascoal was linked to facebook since a few months now . So now i am having this problem since a few days a go that It...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Use premium on old account

Hi there guys . Sorry to open a new post. In the past I used my Facebook account with the 30 days free trial. And now with Vodafone they offered me the premium account to spotify but I can't get the deal. Is there any reason for that? I want to use t...

• Hi there guys . Sorry to open a new post. In the past I used my Facebook account with the 30 days free trial. And now with Vodafone they offered me the premium account to spotify but I can't get th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account

Hey guys i have 2 phone... can i use spotify premium both of them?

• Regular
  • Hey guys i have 2 phone... can i use spotify premium both of them?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted facebook account, need to still use spotify...

How can i get to use my spotify account after i deleted my facebook account? My spotify was original created without facebook, and linked afterwards. now i need to get the original version back

• How can i get to use my spotify account after i deleted my facebook account? My spotify was original created without facebook, and linked afterwards. now i need to get the original version back
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes