Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Paying for Facebook Premium, cancelling Facebook. WTF Where is my music?!

Why am I paying for a service that is reliant on Facebook for ANYTHING? I need to have my PAID account not reliant upon Facebook as I am getting rid of that service immedaitely.

• Why am I paying for a service that is reliant on Facebook for ANYTHING? I need to have my PAID account not reliant upon Facebook as I am getting rid of that service immedaitely. 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't even recognize my credit card, and it has no reason to.

Yeah my card is on, I used the right cvc, I have money on it(but I shouldn't need it because I'm getting a free month!), I tried it over 20 times, I even tried turning it on and off. But, nope. It doesn't recognize it at all and Spotify will continue...

• Yeah my card is on, I used the right cvc, I have money on it(but I shouldn't need it because I'm getting a free month!), I tried it over 20 times, I even tried turning it on and off. But, nope. It ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant get spotify to stop sending me email notifications

Spotify has quickly transitioned from one of my favorite to one of my most hated applications and Im about to go back to mp3s. i have"disable all email notifications" Email notifications ImmediatelyOnce dailyNever Friends from Facebook join Spotify P...

• Regular
  • Spotify has quickly transitioned from one of my favorite to one of my most hated  applications and Im about to go back to mp3s.  i have"disable all email notifications"    &...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One Spotify account on two devices

We have one Spotify account and have first used it on a laptop but switched to an Ipad recently. We are able to log in alright and have all our playlists, but on the Ipad we are stuck with the 'free' version with the ads. Even though we pay for the U...

• We have one Spotify account and have first used it on a laptop but switched to an Ipad recently. We are able to log in alright and have all our playlists, but on the Ipad we are stuck with the 'free'...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Not Working

I suscribed for student discount in the US and everything went through but I still got charged $9.99. This is not what I was willing to pay and I am surprised that I was charged this much because I verified my school email and it even said that "You ...

• Casual Listener
  • I suscribed for student discount in the US and everything went through but I still got charged $9.99. This is not what I was willing to pay and I am surprised that I was charged this much because I v...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel subscription .??

Dont knon how to cancel subscription

• Casual Listener
  • Dont knon how to cancel subscription
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

US Student Premium discounts

Hi I tried to follow the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium Upon clicking "Get Premium" I see: It appears that you are not eligible for the discounted product that you ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I tried to follow the steps here: https://support.spotify.com/us/problems/#!/article/can-I-get-the-us-student-discount-if-i-have-premium   Upon clicking "Get Premium" I see: I...
  • vbk10
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

HelloI'm allready pay for a account and want you to take that account awwayI have try to see if I can take it away but don't, I don't want to pay for two account in Spotify, only one premium account, so can you help me ?Best Regards Camilla Falk

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I'm allready pay for a account and want you to take that account awway I have try to see if I can take it away but don't, I don't want to pay for two account in Spotify, only one premium acco...
  • camillafalk2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

changed email address

Hi, I recently changed my Spotify account email address, and it was already saved and all that, but when I want to use the old email address to create another Spotify account, it says that the address is already taken. Why is that? Is there any way t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,     I recently changed my Spotify account email address, and it was already saved and all that, but when I want to use the old email address to create another Spotify account, ...
  • NatalieW
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sprint Free 6 months

I cant use my 6 months free from my sprint phone b/c i currently had an account is there a way to get around this or do i need to wait until 11/2 when my account cancels out and then add the Sprint offer?

• I cant use my 6 months free from my sprint phone b/c i currently had an account is there a way to get around this or do i need to wait until 11/2 when my account cancels out and then add the Sprint o...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant cancel subscription

i have been trying to cancel my subscription for about 5 months now and everytime i still get charged on my card. it is stupid that yall dont have a number or something i can call because i havent even used this app because i thought it was gone. so ...

• i have been trying to cancel my subscription for about 5 months now and everytime i still get charged on my card. it is stupid that yall dont have a number or something i can call because i havent ev...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gifting Spotify In Canada

Any ideas when Canadians will be able to gift a subscription? I'd like to send one to a friend but apparently it's not available in Canada yet

• Casual Listener
  • Any ideas when Canadians will be able to gift a subscription? I'd like to send one to a friend but apparently it's not available in Canada yet 😞
  • cliffomally
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t Login using Facebook

Hi there, I cannot login using Facebook. The issue is that is there a problem checking my credentials. Whith desktop: It checks my credentials but says lost connection to facebook. Next I can log in mannually but stays offline. Thorugh the web: It sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I cannot login using Facebook. The issue is that is there a problem checking my credentials. Whith desktop: It checks my credentials but says lost connection to facebook. Nex...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my unlimited subcription and now only being offered premium, why?

Hello everyone, My subscription to unlimited which I have had for quite a long time lapsed recently because my credit card expired. Now when I have the time and finally want to put in the new card details so that my subscription can continue, I am on...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, My subscription to unlimited which I have had for quite a long time lapsed recently because my credit card expired. Now when I have the time and finally want to put in the new card ...
  • Sallac
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount isn't processing

Hi, I signed up for premium a week ago and realized I could get a student discount. I got my student status certified, and then when I went to put in the rest of my information to apply the discount, I kept on getting looped back to the original page...

• Hi,   I signed up for premium a week ago and realized I could get a student discount. I got my student status certified, and then when I went to put in the rest of my information to apply th...
  • sundaydrive
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Subscription Issues?

So I recently got the 30-day trial last month on the 19th. It said it was supposed to expire on October 19th. I went to the Spotify website on the 18th and I canceled it. The next day, Spotify was still playing like normal even though it was supposed...

• Casual Listener
  • So I recently got the 30-day trial last month on the 19th. It said it was supposed to expire on October 19th. I went to the Spotify website on the 18th and I canceled it. The next day, Spotify was st...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding family members to Spotify/Telia Family account

I have just set up the main account for my new Telia/Spotify Family account (which allows me to add another 4 family users). Now I want to add two new family members to the Family account. They both currently have Premium accounts so my first step wa...

• I have just set up the main account for my new Telia/Spotify Family account (which allows me to add another 4 family users).   Now I want to add two new family members to the Family account....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed email address

Hello - I left my job and hence access to the email I signed up with - and now I can't remember my password to sign my new phone into spotify - any way around this? Am still paying too

• Hello - I left my job and hence access to the email I signed up with - and now I can't remember my password to sign my new phone into spotify - any way around this? Am still paying too 😕
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Hi! I don't have Telia, does that mean I can't have a family plan? Not going to switch to Telia either, happy with Comviq...

• Hi! I don't have Telia, does that mean I can't have a family plan? Not going to switch to Telia either, happy with Comviq...
  • fabrice9164
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes