Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Change Facebook Password - Lost account and playlists

I changed my facebook password and not all my playlists are gone and so is premium membership - I have uninstalled, changed password and tried to log in everyway.

• Visitor
  • I changed my facebook password and not all my playlists are gone and so is premium membership - I have uninstalled, changed password and tried to log in everyway.  
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium billing

I used the mobile premium billing before, but when I went to do it again, it said AT&T is t available? Why is this? Can you please bring it back?

• I used the mobile premium billing before, but when I went to do it again, it said AT&T is t available? Why is this? Can you please bring it back?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

How does one, on a iPhone 4, access ones Spotify Premium account so as to download music to be listened to offline? Want to listen but don't want to use up my monthly data plan for my iPhone. HELP please!

• How does one, on a iPhone 4, access ones Spotify Premium account so as to download music to be listened to offline? Want to listen but don't want to use up my monthly data plan for my iPhone. HELP pl...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account location accidently set Switzerland...

Hi, I'm from Turkey. I joined the Spotify for the first time while my browser based proxy Zenmate was on. The virtual location was set for Switzerland. So naturally Spotify thought i'm from Switzerland. I didn't mind it at all in the beginning becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm from Turkey. I joined the Spotify for the first time while my browser based proxy Zenmate was on. The virtual location was set for Switzerland. So naturally Spotify thought i'm fro...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist are gone

My Playists are gone, I recently dicontinued and Premium and changed my Facebook emal, it still lets me log in, but none of my songs are there? Is this a syncing problem? Please help

• Visitor
  • My Playists are gone, I recently dicontinued and Premium and changed my Facebook emal, it still lets me log in, but none of my songs are there? Is this a syncing problem? Please help 😞
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems after moving to another country

Hi together, I have Spotify as a free user for two years now. I started when I studyied abroad in GB. After moving back home, I didn't change the country in my account. Two months ago I went for 6 weeks to the US and subscribed for Spotify Premium to...

• Hi together,   I have Spotify as a free user for two years now. I started when I studyied abroad in GB. After moving back home, I didn't change the country in my account. Two months ago I we...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account with unidays student discount - not updating but i am paying

I upgraded to premium with the unidays 50% discount about 5/6 days ago, money went out of my account on 07.02.14, however my account never updated on my phone or laptop (i previously had spotify premium with no student discount but my card expired in...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium with the unidays 50% discount about 5/6 days ago, money went out of my account on 07.02.14, however my account never updated on my phone or laptop (i previously had spotify prem...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Used in Public (non-commercial)

I am working with our community to upgrade our park's infrastructure. We would like music throughout the park. Can spotify be used for general public consumption in a non-commercial manner? That is, with the Premium subscription, can I play Spotify t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am working with our community to upgrade our park's infrastructure.  We would like music throughout the park.  Can spotify be used for general public consumption in a non-commercial m...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

On Unlimited why is there a difference between playing on different devices?

I get that Premium is all about downloading content to play anywhere, but why when I could sit at home listening to Spotify on an Unlimited account fine on a laptop can I not do the same with the mobile without ads and without that stupid enforced sh...

• I get that Premium is all about downloading content to play anywhere, but why when I could sit at home listening to Spotify on an Unlimited account fine on a laptop can I not do the same with the mob...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how do i get to playing my music off of the web page from my account page?

i log in and it goes to my account page and keeps wanting me to download spotify.... i dont want to i just want to listen off the web page and it dont give me the option to go directly there from my account page where i seem to keep going to when i l...

• i log in and it goes to my account page and keeps wanting me to download spotify.... i dont want to i just want to listen off the web page and it dont give me the option to go directly there from my ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my email

HiI have an Spotify account with my Yahoo email. Later I connected my Spotify to my Facebook account which has my Gmail as primary email. Now I don't use that Yahoo email anymore, and I want to change my Spotify email to my Gmail. There is NO way I c...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have an Spotify account with my Yahoo email.  Later I connected my Spotify to my Facebook account which has my Gmail as primary email. Now I don't use that Yahoo email anymore, and I w...
  • archgod
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

terrible customer service

I am a loyal premium customer and have been for a year. I had a free account which I decided to upgrade to premium. Yesterday spotify decided to log me out of my account, I then tried to sign with my username and password. It logged me in fine but br...

• Visitor
  • I am a loyal premium customer and have been for a year. I had a free account which I decided to upgrade to premium. Yesterday spotify decided to log me out of my account, I then tried to sign with my...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel Virgin Media Spotify and continue but pay Spotify directly

I currently have my spotify with virgin media, im leaving them and want to continue with spotify directly and pay you for the service instead of virgin. please can you advise ive put my credit card no onto the site but it has done nothing .

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have my spotify with virgin media, im leaving them and want to continue with spotify directly and pay you for the service instead of virgin.  please can you advise ive put my credit ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deactivation

Hi, I would like to deactivate the Spotify account for temporary and create a new one later. Please adv.

• Hi, I would like to deactivate the Spotify account for temporary and create a new one later. Please adv. 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Afsluiten kpn aanbieding

Geachte l.s. Ik was gebeld door de kpn om 6 maanden gratis spotify te gebruiken. De meedewerker van de kpn heeft gezegd dat er niets zou veranderen. Dit is onjuiste informatie die de kpn heeft gegeven omdat er reclame word gemaakt door de kpn tussen ...

• Geachte l.s.   Ik was gebeld door de kpn om 6 maanden gratis spotify te gebruiken. De meedewerker van de kpn heeft gezegd dat er niets zou veranderen. Dit is onjuiste informatie die de kpn h...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify offers premium cheaper for students!

I did not know I could pay half price for premium using my student email. How do I switch this? I have changed my accounts email to my student email and the billing remains the same.

• I did not know I could pay half price for premium using my student email. How do I switch this? I have changed my accounts email to my student email and the billing remains the same.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to transfer my songs to my dad's account?

Hello! So I recently made a spotify account and got tons of new songs, but I can't stand the shuffle feature! My parents don't want to pay for my account so my dad said I can just use his. The thing is, it would take a long time to find all the songs...

• Hello! So I recently made a spotify account and got tons of new songs, but I can't stand the shuffle feature! My parents don't want to pay for my account so my dad said I can just use his. The t...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Annual subscription with Student Discount is it possible?

Subject says it all, I have a student discount and I really need a yearly membership so when I am away from WiFi for months at a time i can still listen to my downloaded music. I can't buy a 1yr gift card because then my discount won't apply. Pleasee...

• Casual Listener
  • Subject says it all, I have a student discount and I really need a yearly membership so when I am away from WiFi for months at a time i can still listen to my downloaded music. I can't buy a 1yr gift...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The preference memory **bleep**ing it up

Hey there, I'm a big fan of the radio function in spotify and use it all the time. The radio remembers your preferences and gives you music accordingly. The problem is I like many different genres of music, and the memory of the program is such that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   I'm a big fan of the radio function in spotify and use it all the time. The radio remembers your preferences and gives you music accordingly. The problem is I like many differen...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Change my country settings

Hi, good morning everybody I live in Brazil, and I've received an invitation to test Spotify, but I can't change my country settings, because Brazil is not listed in the countries page Spotify provides. I've sent contact forms to the support team, bu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, good morning everybody   I live in Brazil, and I've received an invitation to test Spotify, but I can't change my country settings, because Brazil is not listed in the countries page Spo...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes